Diadem Forums

[12.04.06] T-ara to promote as 9 members beginning in July

nathaniel

As a new fan, I don't know how you guys reacted when they added Hwayoung into T-ARA. But everything turns out to be fine to me, at least when I look at them, I don't feel like Hwayoung is being isolated. This may prove that they are able to accept new changes in their group. (The problem with me is Eun Jung is getting less lines and I miss her rapping). So, we should all look at the bright side and hope that their album in July will be their best album to date.

T-ARA fighting !!!

Okay,so,basically with the addition of the new members,I'm guessing this is how they distribute the lines.

Qri:Hey,T-ara.

Hwayoung:Come On,yo

Boram:Let's dance.

New Member NO. 1:Oooooow!

New Member No 2:Yeaaahhh.....

KKS's thinking, possibility 1:Torturing 7 souls is fun,Why not 9?

possibility 2:I want xxx and yyy out.But,I can't kick them directly.So,I won't give them any lines and they'll quit themselves.

I think he really need to go to the hospital to see whether he left his brain somewhere.30 years of experiences my butt.

Then when they are having their solo concert, is it going to be 7 or 9 members? First solo album? 9 members? Geez these 2 unknown people will get hate from a lot of T-ara's fans

The group dynamic is gonna be destroyed by this decision; I mean, adding a new member or two not long after debuting isn't a big deal, especially when they're not super popular. But at this point, everything the 7 members worked for will have to be adjusted FOR the new group members - it isn't fair.

Not to mention I'm sure the fanbase is probably gonna drop dramatically after this. :(

Lazy, Harmful ?

How dare you speak like that about our angels? You just sit there, watch them working their ass out in order to get u money, and then you said this to them?

Ur surely dead meat if i have a chance meeting you in real life.

=))! It's kinda funny when I feel like this members system is like slave system in America colony long time ago.

If you die they will replace you by another slave.

That's ridiculous. Does he know that a girlgroup is like a family?

So he wants them to fight each other like a freaking battle field to stay "alive" =))

So ridiculous. I can't take you anymore KKS. I'm disappointed. Just poor 2 new members!

They will get a ton of anti fans!

Read the comments for the news in other websites, 98% people disagree and 2 % don't really care and anti =))

Good luck with that KKS. With me T-ara is always 7.

I actually didn't mind the addition of new members. the only problem with that is that each member will have fewer lines in songs.. which sucks... but if CCM worked harder to promote each member's talents individually, I guess it'd cancel out. However, what the CEO said about the members being lazy and invoking competition among members is completely BS. They've been working their butts off for the past few years. I'm super proud of them for getting so far. And T-ara is a GROUP. If you want better results, you don't try to break them apart, you try to bring them together. -____-

Guys relax... At least it's good that none of the original members will be removed, as previously feared. I believe the original members have all the experience to prevent themselves from getting chopped from the group as he had said. So now it has only come to the point on whether u would support the new members, or only the 7 that we have all known... :)

KKS, you are so damn heartless

how could you do that to our girs???

lazy?? come on, they only have 3 hours of sleep coz of the deathly schedule you gave. sir, they're not robot!!

i think, its better for the girls to find another much better agency who can threat them well and respect their hardwork...

btw, i will always love 7ara.

for 2 new members, urghh!!!

As a new fan, I don't know how you guys reacted when they added Hwayoung into T-ARA. But everything turns out to be fine to me, at least when I look at them, I don't feel like Hwayoung is being isolated. This may prove that they are able to accept new changes in their group. (The problem with me is Eun Jung is getting less lines and I miss her rapping). So, we should all look at the bright side and hope that their album in July will be their best album to date.

T-ARA fighting !!!

Same sentiments here! I don't feel that it's all bad considering 1: none of the original members is gonna leave and 2: new members might be able to help with creation of better and wider music range. I think the line distribution thingy can be resolved in the future even with the addition of members as long as the song is suitable for them to sing (for eg. Hyomin and soyeon could distribute some of their lines to eunjung and jiyeon etc).

THEY ARE INSANE!!!! COME ON...SERIOUSLY...NOT THAT I'M protest...!just that 7 members is enough and they like never highlight all of them in a PROPER way! seriously~~~!!!!!!! is he really their CEO??? he's so mean !! (in my view) :angry: ='( :mellow::( ENOUGH WITH 7..DON'T ADD UP ANYMORE(like they want to hear us!)..poor them...T-aRa 7 Forever