Diadem Forums

[12.04.06] T-ara to promote as 9 members beginning in July

nathaniel

It seems like he is insistent to having some members replaced :angry:. Why is he like that!! so t-ara will be changing styles to suit the 2 new members? I love their current group and style. I guess it'll take some time for fans like us to familarise and associate the 2 new members with t-ara...

It doesn't really matters if T-ara are gonna turn to 9 or whatsoever, as long the 7-ara gonna remain everything will be fine. Since there's only news keep mention bout the 2 new member gonna add in.. T-ara also will be welcoming the 2 new member,Why not just welcome them? We are diadems, we have to accept them too..

I just hope 7-ara stays.. Just don't replace anyone of them..

Wow. I'm already sick of commenting and complaining. What's left is a headache and maybe a broken heart. I'm still loving 7ara and I don't think I can accept the 2 extras. Yeah *salute* to those who say we are delusional and that they are anticipating the changes and new members (was being sarcastic just in case these people don't get my point).

With such major changes in 7ara, there are bound to be massive changes within the fandom too. Firstly his reason for the addition is ridiculous. They need to work harder? Wow working more than 12hrs or even up to 20+ hrs a day is not hard enough?! They didn't even get any breaks until recently. First time seeing a CEO talking xxxx about his own artistes instead. *salutes*

I was thinking maybe he didnt want to spend money to promote the new trainees so he let them ride on 7ara's success instead. I mean, is the company facing financial issues? So many artistes left CCM, from Co-ed to Hwang Jung Eum. And then now this. I'm not sure what I'll do when the extras are officially added in. But from now till July, I'll still love 7ara will all my heart <3

Only 7ara.

this is going to mess up all the dances and songs they already have like now they have to move everything around for these new members and its like 7-ara worked so hard to finally get a official fanclub and solo concert and now they have to constantly have that fear in their heads that they could be kicked out and replaced for any wrong move like thats not a healthy way to live :/ hes so rude to t-ara i feel bad for them i've never seen a ceo say such things about their own artist before -sigh- also they hardly get lines equally now i'm scared to think of what with happened with 2 new members like boram will probably become a backup dancer :((((( you can't just start moving a group around like this almost 3 years into debut he should have started doing it while they were still less popular like after school >.>

KKS absolutely comes off as a jerk. Now, I'll play devil's advocate and say that the issues that KKS brings up--laziness, complacency, "idle-ness", etc.--would be problems for an idol-making company like CCM. So for a CEO to believe that these are things that are undesirable in one off his groups isn't necessarily wrong. In fact, I don't probably wouldn't disagree with a lot of his basic business principals. HOWEVER, that he would actually say these things in a public release is beyond me. I've dealt with CEO's from various companies and by-and-large, CEO's are tough-as-nails, can be heartless, but generally make decisions that make the most sense for the company and the shareholders. BUT, they I've never known any that go public with statements that are only meant for the boardroom because those same CEOs would come off as total a-holes. In KKS's case, I guess he doesn't care. I don't know if KKS has had or is having issues with the T-ara 7, but he sure did deliver a strong message to them. CCM certainly won't tolerate any prima donnas.

i start becoming 7-ara fans early this year...... 7-ara is my first girl group that i like....i love the members, love their songs, love their performances...... <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

but then......................BOOOOM!!!!!!!!!!!

that troll made this stupid decision with his unidentified brain........................ :angry:

i really don't understand, he wanted to form a new girl group with 7 members and adding 2 new members into 7-ara....

why he didn't just form a new GG with 9 members and leave t-ara with 7 members????????!!!

WTH is wrong with KKS?!! he's a f*cking b*stard!! After gaining all that money he is now going to add two more members to become his slaves?! uuugh! i hate him! i cannot wait 'till the day when their contracts will expire... but of course, no matter what i'm still a QUEEN/DIADEM!

The only thing that amazes me is that putting a hit on him hasn't yet been made into an official fandom project.

Hint, hint.

I believe a number of T-ara's saesang fans in Korea probably are planning something brutal and nasty for KKS, even as we speak.

These are the type of fans that are extreme fanatics who will go to any length to see their idols, even protect them to a degree. I wouldn't be surprised if KKS found his own car ruined by grafitti, smashed windows, massive scratches and flat tires. If they go more bolder, they'll probably even give him prank calls, death threats letters and vandalize his home or office etc. The list is endless.

It sounds like he's still threatening to remove any members that don't work hard enough. That must be a nice environment to work in... do whatever you're told, and if you complain then you're out... nice.

The members should be the face and voice of a group, not the guys behind the scenes. The way this guy keeps popping up and talking about them makes T-ara sound like little more than employees.

All this stuff about artists becoming lazy etc is the sort of thing that should be kept behind company doors, just between the management and the artists. He's not exactly making a very good image for his own company and artists here.

The announcement about the new members would have come across much better if it had come from the girls themselves.

As a fan, even if a group if manufactured, I want it to seem like the group belongs to the members, if that makes sense, rather than them just being employees.

KKS freakingly has a loose screw in his head. If he dare to replace any original members, I swear I'm gonna kick his ARSS hard!!!!

He just said "if any members did any harm to other members, they'll replace thatmember." hello, din he heard of the word 'SABOTAJ" before? what if the new member sabotaj the original member dat she doesnt like? KKS will js replace dat original member without investigating? KISS MY ARS!!! We'll no longer see happy T-ara anymore since they are all competing against each other to 'win' lines and to stay in this 'KKS forest'.. DAMN U KKS!!!!

=_=

Just came home from work and this is what i found.

WHAT a bunch of freaking BS!! SO BS!!

Omg... =-=

The CEO better be sorry to the fans! Retract your statements and plans!! Sh**, this is total BS, if he really was sorry towards the fans, it shouldn't be overworking the girls!

GOD! UGGGGGH i'm so mad and extremely disappointed right now

I didn't even bother reading the rest of the first post because it was just extremely illogical. I felt like my brain was becoming a piece of sh** from just reading it. Shows how stupid, idiotic CCM's management is.

a>

T-ara has transformed from 7 to 9.

Kim Kwangsoo, T-ara and Core Contents Media's CEO said on the 6th, "T-ara will change from 7 members to 9 members. T-ara's system will change and if it's needed, we'll make the drastic decision of replacing members by bringing in new members.

He said, "In July, T-ara will release and promote a new album with new members. They'll change how they are to fit the 9 of them together."

Kim Kwangsoo CEO said that this decision was made because celebrities, and humans in general, will change and can become lazy which leads to their fall. Kwangsoo said the change to 9 members can help them stay successful and not turn out that same way.

He continued, "A lot of fans are worried and concern for the changes happening to T-ara, but our management knows very well what can happen if the changes aren't made. T-ara will be in a situation where there will be very intense competition, and we don't want to think that they'll not be able to grow. T-ara went through a lot of hard practice to debut as idols. They need to continue to constantly work harder and take on new challenges."

Kim Kwangsoo also wanted to emphasize, "T-ara's controversies including greeting problems, stage attitude problems, etc.. as T-ara's CEO, I'm sorry to the fans. Core Contents Media's staff and T-ara are working very hard to make sure to avoid all controversies."

"If the members are lazy, or harmful to other members including the new members, we'll make the bold decision to remove and replace them with new members."

Lazy? Very ironic considering KKS probably gets 7-8 hours of sleep a day, socializes/networks with other CEOS or people high up the ladder, has a few meetings, sends and replies a few dozen emails here and there and calls it work while T-ara had been overworked for the past 3 years with no vacation until the half-assed-attempted one they got not too long ago. This guy even makes my boss look like a saint.

Regarding T-ara's controversies about greeting problems and stage attitude issues - well guess what, it's all in the past now and if I'm correct, they already cleared out any misunderstandings. Bit too late to 'apologize' now. But now that there's 2 newbies coming in, it's history repeated all over again.

Intense competition? Well, I can't say - except adding in two new members will only make the distribution of lines even smaller than it already is, not to mention the share of profit will be smaller while KKS takes a huge gunk for himself. I wouldn't be surprised if a significant portion of CCM's management actually disagree with KKS's lunacy.

=_=

Just came home from work and this is what i found.

WHAT a bunch of freaking BS!! SO BS!!

Omg... =-=

The CEO better be sorry to the fans! Retract your statements and plans!! Sh**, this is total BS, if he really was sorry towards the fans, it shouldn't be overworking the girls!

GOD! UGGGGGH i'm so mad and extremely disappointed right now

I didn't even bother reading the rest of the first post because it was just extremely illogical. I felt like my brain was becoming a piece of sh** from just reading it. Shows how stupid, idiotic CCM's management is.

If he was really sorry towards the fans, he should have resigned :D

a>

T-ara has transformed from 7 to 9.

Kim Kwangsoo, T-ara and Core Contents Media's CEO said on the 6th, "T-ara will change from 7 members to 9 members. T-ara's system will change and if it's needed, we'll make the drastic decision of replacing members by bringing in new members.

He said, "In July, T-ara will release and promote a new album with new members. They'll change how they are to fit the 9 of them together."

Kim Kwangsoo CEO said that this decision was made because celebrities, and humans in general, will change and can become lazy which leads to their fall. Kwangsoo said the change to 9 members can help them stay successful and not turn out that same way.

He continued, "A lot of fans are worried and concern for the changes happening to T-ara, but our management knows very well what can happen if the changes aren't made. T-ara will be in a situation where there will be very intense competition, and we don't want to think that they'll not be able to grow. T-ara went through a lot of hard practice to debut as idols. They need to continue to constantly work harder and take on new challenges."

Kim Kwangsoo also wanted to emphasize, "T-ara's controversies including greeting problems, stage attitude problems, etc.. as T-ara's CEO, I'm sorry to the fans. Core Contents Media's staff and T-ara are working very hard to make sure to avoid all controversies."

"If the members are lazy, or harmful to other members including the new members, we'll make the bold decision to remove and replace them with new members."

The news members will join and be announced when T-ara returns in July.

Source: http://news.nate.com.../20120406n08373

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

wow.... really want to know korean fans' response to this news... are korean fans angry at this decision??? i want to know if the fan response can be strong enough that KKS can retract his decision. i hope that it can.

Its really relieve that KKS doesn't remove or replace the members...

I'm Glad to hear that....

Become 9????

No wonder few days ago, Qri tweeted about Moving to new house....

I thought KKS would reveal who the new members...

But, We should until July????

3 Months...

about the attitude on the stage...

I hope everyone could understand it...

5 is good, 6 is better, 7 is great...

9 is best???? Let's wait for the result ... ~~

Did I read right from the original article? On this line :

He even said - "It's not that tough."?!

Well what if the fans became harmful to the new members? Give us back the 7-ara! >.<

Guest Syer1001

god damn it...as much as I don't hate adding members, I am sure I will have hard time. It's not like trying to recognize which one is Hwayoung in any live or any music videos is that easy. Now I have to put two or more into my small memory bank...

i don't see how adding members can cure laziness (that thing that I can't seem to see in any of them whenever I look at their schedule). Doesn't they have to promote new members more after this? Then what about the others?

"If the members are lazy, or harmful to other members including the new members, we'll make the bold decision to remove and replace them with new members.

he's really serious?? they are lazy??? when???

they worked like there's no tomorrow, and now the CEO tells to us they r lazy. pff, you r so funny, man.

im too old to keep up with this crap. im not in this guys head. i dont know what he knows or fully understand his way of thinking.

with that said t-ara is one of the best sources of music right now in general, not just kpop. and i just hope they keep that up. thats whats important.

i wasnt keen when hwayoung came into the picture but now she is a main face earning her spot and having a decent role. and she is my favorite member. who is to say that cant happen again.

i just hope it really if for the "growth" and t-aras "future". however i have not heard anyone (fans) being very supportive of this idea, i mean im no exception. t-ara is on top of the game right now and i say if it aint broke dont fix it.

i made a post about it on another thread like this like a day or 2 ago and i dont wana say the same things.

whatever happens i will always support the 7 members whereever they go in life.