Diadem Forums

[12.04.06] T-ara to promote as 9 members beginning in July

nathaniel

so they arent removing any?

well since this thing is definetly... i have have to deal with it

what will they become if some gets swapped?

I'd be the manager of tara, why not him just hop off and do something else

If he was really sorry towards the fans, he should have resigned C:UsersUserAppDataLocalTempmsohtmlclip11clip_image002.gif

ahaha, i would totally throw an expensive party for that kind of news :D

Well what if the fans became harmful to the new members? Give us back the 7-ara! >.<

Fan can be, and will be brutal to the new members. I mean.. what fan in their right mind would be like "oh ok, new girls in a group who worked their asses off, they get the money, the popularity ride and all those endorsements for being a T-ara member and they haven't even gone through all the stress, sleepless nights and what nots!! YAY!" /sarcasm

=_=

im too old to keep up with this crap. im not in this guys head. i dont know what he knows or fully understand his way of thinking.

with that said t-ara is one of the best sources of music right now in general, not just kpop. and i just hope they keep that up. thats whats important.

i wasnt keen when hwayoung came into the picture but now she is a main face earning her spot and having a decent role. and she is my favorite member. who is to say that cant happen again.

i just hope it really if for the "growth" and t-aras "future". however i have not heard anyone (fans) being very supportive of this idea, i mean im no exception. t-ara is on top of the game right now and i say if it aint broke dont fix it.

i made a post about it on another thread like this like a day or 2 ago and i dont wana say the same things.

whatever happens i will always support the 7 members whereever they go in life.

I'm one of those fans lol.

Like I've stated more times than i can count, the new members shouldn't get a free ride.

The current T-ara had worked their butts off to get to where they are. It isn't right for the CEO to stick new people in there and threaten the old members of possible boot because they're 'lazy' (that adjective isn't in T-ara's dictionary btw) or mean to the new members.

Of course, i'll let these newbies have a chance.. But once I feel T-ara is going downhill, in terms of their atmosphere, member kicks and what nots, I'm dropping out of T-ara's fandom. I don't think i can take the rigid atmosphere that'll probably happen.

And why is everyone asking if they're removing members. Read carefully for Christ sake. It says they are adding, but if KKS feels that they're lazy or some bullsh**, or even mean to the new members, they're getting the boot.

Total BS... I'm kind of sad, since T-ara is my first love of kpop...

well, i knew this would come..

a lot of things had happened behind the scenes that we didnt know about..

so, we gonna keep guessing on it..

but on top of that, 9 or 10, i'll keep supporting all of them..

looking forward for their next comeback..

Hwaiting for all 9 of them..

I contribute reviews/articles to AllKPop and I am writing one now about T-ara. I hope they approve it, and if not it will be up on my own website www.theprophetblog.net anyway, but I want it on AllKPop. I might need to censor and clean up the AKP version if it's too controversial though lol.

Basically I think that KKS is punishing T-ara for speaking out about their poor work conditions last year.

no. no. no. no quiero! I mean who does this man think he is? He can just throw two new girls to an already former group, it's like he doesn't even respect them. SMENT wouldn't do this, even when they're the most controlling company! I don't think he's doing the right thing for the group, he's just interested in the company.. dude seriously! they're 7 hard-working, amazing & beautiful girls, not 7 robots who can be used & thrown away whenever you want.

I contribute reviews/articles to AllKPop and I am writing one now about T-ara. I hope they approve it, and if not it will be up on my own website www.theprophetblog.net anyway, but I want it on AllKPop. I might need to censor and clean up the AKP version if it's too controversial though lol.

Basically I think that KKS is punishing T-ara for speaking out about their poor work conditions last year.

I love your blog, I always read it, most of the things you write are exactly what I'm thinking.. You made me love T-ara even more than I already did.. Oh & I share the love for Heidi Montag & Paris Hilton :D!

I don't know what to say.He had made his decision.

All I can do is still support T-ara.

But seriously his rules dosen't make sense.For example,SNSD are so

popular but SM didn't have those kind of rules where they will kick you

out but SM gives more love for the girls.

KKS should be loving T-ara for making it big now.Everyone loves T-ara.

I don't know what is on his mind.

Let's see for the future!!

no. no. no. no quiero! I mean who does this man think he is? He can just throw two new girls to an already former group, it's like he doesn't even respect them. SMENT wouldn't do this, even when they're the most controlling company! I don't think he's doing the right thing for the group, he's just interested in the company.. dude seriously! they're 7 hard-working, amazing & beautiful girls, not 7 robots who can be used & thrown away whenever you want.

I love your blog, I always read it, most of the things you write are exactly what I'm thinking.. You made me love T-ara even more than I already did.. Oh & I share the love for Heidi Montag & Paris Hilton :D!

Thank you so much!

And you love Zayn too!

So the replacement still can happen and not announce till July. What's with ur mind KKS? Still a trick to seek the attention?

And now, it's sure that the group become 9 mems. I think u should announce the death of the name 7-ARA.

How I wish it will be April Fool Month instead of April Fool Day. I'd rather be fooled for a month than accept this news.

And... U suck, KKS.

From now on, everytime u want to replace member u just said they are lazy, or harmful. U know what, just replace all of them and let them free so I can get risk of the name T-ARA out of my mind.

Btw, do u know that fans support them because of who they are not because of the name T-ARA? We are here because of the girls.

PS, wow, I've never known i hate the number 9 this much. I just wanna scream "u suck, KKS".

Well the silver lining in this whole ordeal is that Soyeon finally gets to lead a 9-member girl band again after resigning from proto-SNSD years ago.. :lol:

(It would be hilarious if all of this is actually part of her secret evil master plan.. ;))

Okay really. Everyone needs to chill out and relax. Hating on these new members when we don't even know who they are yet, is just like all those people who hated on Hwayoung when she first joined, and now you are all including Hwayoung with the "originals." There are only 3 original members let in T-ara: Hyomin, Eunjung, and Jiyeon. Soyeon, Qri, and Boram were also added as a result of a member change. Now, if these 2 new members are completely detrimental to the group and cause scandals, you have a right to hate them. Don't hate them just because KKS decided to add them to T-ara.

Okay really. Everyone needs to chill out and relax. Hating on these new members when we don't even know who they are yet, is just like all those people who hated on Hwayoung when she first joined, and now you are all including Hwayoung with the "originals." There are only 3 original members let in T-ara: Hyomin, Eunjung, and Jiyeon. Soyeon, Qri, and Boram were also added as a result of a member change. Now, if these 2 new members are completely detrimental to the group and cause scandals, you have a right to hate them. Don't hate them just because KKS decided to add them to T-ara.

This. Lets wait and see and hope for the best.

I wonder how they are going to perform their older songs now. I mean, would they have to relearn a whole new choreography for their older stuff?

My first post. Yes!!! B)

why can't they just move to another company ???

I wonder if they ever tried once

I'm really upset, Korean fans are so calm

they didn't take any big actions just like when Suju was about to add 2 mems from SJ M

I think that will help >.<

I still can't accept it , my bias became S9 ver2 :(((((((((((((

This guy doesn't understand the basic principles of life. When certain aspects of life gives you crap, you fix it to avoid further occurences in the future. He shouldn't even be considering removal of members as that's just evading the issue, not even attempting at fixing it.

If he wants a successful T-ara, maybe he should be emphasizing fixes to the current members, such as investing in more training and more careful about minor issues he mentioned. Adding the 2 members may not even resolve these issues.

Although I guess changes are made and there's nothing we can do about it. Hopefully the 2 new members are likeable, cause Im going to find myself in a difficult position to accept this new changes after having T-ara being this way for the past year and a half or so.