Diadem Forums

[12.04.06] T-ara to promote as 9 members beginning in July

nathaniel

In my opinion.

It's just an excuse. He's using T-ara's image to promote new people, again. He used T-ara's image to promote SPEED and now he's using it to make the new members famous instantly. LAZYNESS? IN T-ARA? Please, they've been working so hard those months, they are NOT lazy. Anyways, I hope the new members make good things fot T-ara.

Ok, heres my take.

Although i'm sure NO ONE ever wanted any more additional members, i can say everyone is at least relieved that none are removed..i'm sure removal is the #1 worry for all of us, now we can feel at ease about that.

Next would be, the 2 new members. Majority can't or won't accept them since we've all bonded with 7-Ara. Even i felt a sense of lost when it would soon be 9-Ara, these 2 members will be getting ALOT of hate soon, and as much as i can't seem to accept them (yet), we all have to live with it one day, so rather than making these 2 new members suffer (just like hwayoung did last time), guess we should just try to accept it earlier, minimize the damage is better.

I'm way interested in who these 2 new girls are, we could see from then.

P.S. KKS i'm not agreeing with you, you made it seems like the girls are all lazy, egoistic b*tches, i'm afraid the relationship between idols and their ceo would get even worse after this...

I don't like this change but have to accept it. I think in a 9-member group it's difficult to split the vocal parts. It's difficult enough for a 7-member group. SNSD also can't split the parts easily. There will always be a member with small vocal part.

But I'm really looking forward to see the new members =)

I hope that a replacement will not be necessary that would ruin the band.

T-ara fighting

Ok, heres my take.

Although i'm sure NO ONE ever wanted any more additional members, i can say everyone is at least relieved that none are removed..i'm sure removal is the #1 worry for all of us, now we can feel at ease about that.

Next would be, the 2 new members. Majority can't or won't accept them since we've all bonded with 7-Ara. Even i felt a sense of lost when it would soon be 9-Ara, these 2 members will be getting ALOT of hate soon, and as much as i can't seem to accept them (yet), we all have to live with it one day, so rather than making these 2 new members suffer (just like hwayoung did last time), guess we should just try to accept it earlier, minimize the damage is better.

I'm way interested in who these 2 new girls are, we could see from then.

P.S. KKS i'm not agreeing with you, you made it seems like the girls are all lazy, egoistic b*tches, i'm afraid the relationship between idols and their ceo would get even worse after this...

I agree with your dear,

The relationship is getting worse after this changes, feels that he is not the CEO, but the BAD GUYS....

http://global.mnet.c..._5221&nowPage=1

Read the official press release

After reading this press release, I ...... feel like I wanna slap KKS on his bloody face, ask him to kneel down and say sorry to all 7 members of T-ARA.

And why are the 7 of them keeping quiet on this matter? Keeping quiet means they agree that they are PROUD AND LAZY.

When is their contract ending??

I don't get the people saying they're OK with T-ara adding members just the fact that they will get less lines. It's so contradictory! The lack of lines and the use of T-ara to promote other groups are the most offputting aspects of T-ara so any action taken to worsen these conditions is not OK with me.

Examples are We were In Love done with Davichi which is ok in itself if all of T-ara already had sufficient lines. As it was, only half of them were involved and already most were singing or rapping a line or two only. Another, was SPEED as another user mentioned. These idols not only T-ara worked so hard to reach the top and yet at the whim of one man others can just be added in at the expense (less exposure and possibly smaller portions of income) of those who worked so hard for success. I call xxxx.

I don't know whether I should feel sorry for the new members or whether I should hate them. We all know that these two girls are going to get a hell of a lot of antis, they haven't been revealed yet and they still have many, but these two girls are getting a free ride on the hallyu wave which 7-ara have worked their asses off to get on.

Like I said in an older post- if I'm going to accept these girls they had better be damn talented (and that our dino remains the maknae >.<)

Also, if working yourself for 3 years straight without a break and only 30mins to 3hours sleep a night, then collapsing, injuring yourself and ending up on an IV is KKS' definition of lazyness, then I'm incredibly curious as to what his definition of not being lazy is.

I don't know whether I should feel sorry for the new members or whether I should hate them. We all know that these two girls are going to get a hell of a lot of antis, they haven't been revealed yet and they still have many, but these two girls are getting a free ride on the hallyu wave which 7-ara have worked their asses off to get on.

Like I said in an older post- if I'm going to accept these girls they had better be damn talented (and that our dino remains the maknae >.<)

Also, if working yourself for 3 years straight without a break and only 30mins to 3hours sleep a night, then collapsing, injuring yourself and ending up on an IV is KKS' definition of lazyness, then I'm incredibly curious as to what his definition of not being lazy is.

Excellent post there, mate.

I'd also like to add that not only will they get a huge lot of antis and flak from the fans and even the public in general but that what the responses of the current T-ara members will be.

Ji Yeon, Hyomin and Eun Jung (and So Yeon to a smaller degree) are the more overworked members and I really doubt they'd be too happy to see the new members just riding along the hard-earned popularity they worked tooth-and-nail constantly for 3 years. Boram and Qri's reactions wouldn't be any better either since they'll have even lesser lines in the future and rather than be kicked out, they'll be pressured by KKS and themselves to leave (and suffice to say, I'd imagine Boram's dad will be very pissed off if that occurs).

I can't say much what Hwa Young's reaction will be but nonetheless, I don't think it'll be a surprise if the other six members will have a cold relationship with the new ones, regardless how talented the new ones are.

For KKS's definition of not being lazy = I think it's pretty darn obvious. His definition of not being lazy is to work 24/7 as much as possible - literally. The guy's no different to the typical bosses of coal mines and factories in the 19th century. He even makes SM look like saints to a degree.

What I'm more curious is how successful his 30 years of experience was because he's giving off the impression to use his decades of exp. as an excuse to say whatever horsesh!t he wants to justify. And to say specifically, it's a pathetic excuse to say the least.

this news makes me sad. less sad than i would have been if they remove members... but there is no need to change the line-up AT ALL for our lovely T-ara members.

what is the point? seriously!? think about it KKS. You are destroying T-ara. You are not improving it.

dont know what to say... i really hate it!!!

only contiune support T-ARA if no replace the member!! i dont know how to accept those 2 new member :((

i am really speechless, almost cry, i love T-ara for 7 member.

well, this remind me when zhoumi and henry gonna join Super Junior..

All his excuses and reasons, blah blah blah are all ridiculous!!! All the reasons he said are so mean and harsh to our girls. He think they dont have feelings or something? Are they not human? I think the girls will be sad when they heard all this reasons for making the change :(.

Don't hate the 2 new members, I just really cant stand this CEO and the agency. They treated these girls like a slave, their money making machine. He also give out warning that if they lazy, etc, he will replace/remove any member if he wanted, seriously? They have work so hard all these years to get to where they are right now and earned tons of money for the company. What more does he want from them, suck all their blood, sweat and tears, work 48hr/day instead, etc. Does he really hate our girls? haiz...

This boss obviously doesnt and will never have a good relationship with his employees. Sometimes, I wish they all just go solo, leave this guy and the agency to move on to another agency where they know how to utilize the girls' strengths to help them be better and the best Kpop artists instead of staying with this guy with this bad/evil treatment. They should leave him when their contracted ended.

I'm thinking the one with attitute problems is him.

I can't help but feel that the best for the girls themselves might be to break up soon. And I'm afraid it's getting more and more of a possibility. Then again, I am assuming that their current contract would be like the most restrictive thing ever. Pah....

I think I'm gonna stop reading about this, it's really wrecking my mood...

So I purposely didn't go online yesterday because I want to be calmer when I post my POV on this.

Yes we've all established that KKS is such a douche bag but really, dragging the past negative issues about T-ara and uses this as a tool to help justify his decision in the addition of 2 members is just too low. From the looks of it, he would bring up all the criticisms T-ara has met before, shove it in everyone's face, so that it'll make him feel better if he gives the ax to cutting member in the future.

I also feel that KKS is harboring ill feelings about T-ara and couldn't agree more when everyone here says this is some kind of punishment for them calling them lazy and arrogant even. What a freaking professional! The public doesn't need to know this things, if he has a problem with T-ara, this should be solved within the company premises.

We can really do nothing now that a decision has been made adding 2 members in the group, 7-ara has so much potential as a group because their dynamics is at it's best right now. Now all of these will change. For one, they have already moved into a new house/dorm ( I wonder if the roommates are still the same.) Of course the distribution of the talent fee will be cut into 9, I'm also wondering if the TF of the group will be higher than before as to compensate the TF that will go into the 2 new member. Eunjung has told before that whenever there is a solo CF, that member who did it gets the largest bulk of the TF but the other part will be shared with the rest of the other members... will the 2 new member gets to share in that too? I just don't think it's fair if it is so. At the very least, T-ara should ask for a review in their Talent Fee/Salary distribution now that they 're gonna be a 9 member group.

I have said before that maybe one of the rationale in this member addition is the Hwayoung case. KKS must have thought, well, it maybe tough at first but she was eventually accepted by the fans so this time won't be any different. I think he's wrong this time. I'll say give it 3 years. :lol: I am not hating on the 2 new members, I'm just indifferent in that as a heartbroken 7-ara fan, I don't really care about them now. I only care how much line will be given to Qri, Boram, Eunjung and Hwayoung in the next album.

If it's my way, I would love for them to breakaway NOW from CCM before they lose their identity as T-ara. But I will always support T-ara no matter what, and will always wish them the best.