Diadem Forums

[12.04.06] T-ara to promote as 9 members beginning in July

nathaniel

I don't like it as much as anyone else, I believe Mr CEO is being quite ignorant of how and why in a saturated market of Girl Groups, that this one is starting to shine... its because fans fall in love with the music AND the group behind it.

But one question... what if the 2 new girls in T-ara.... are Davichi :P lol Just sayin.

this is crazy! he think, he is promoting products to us??? adding and replacing members like he want! just go to hell with his reasoning! it doesn't make sense. t-ara becoming 9 members is like trying to imitate other group. it look like they do not have any strong grip, like weeds that follow the wind. they have done well with 7, and now trying to fix in another two?? huh, he is just crazy!

"If the members are lazy, or harmful to other members"

These words could make fans antipathy to him.

There are too many scedule, and they are lazy?

Maybe someone are not good enough, good CEO must train them well

Not this way

Sorry to CEO KKS, but I don't get it at all. Why does replacing needs to be done? It'll be very hard for the girls, they grew so close to each other already, there might be conflict with the old and new member. I don't think it's a better decision. It's already at it's best when they were seven, why change Mr. CEO? I still respect you though since you brought them together. But don't you feel it's like you're going to neglect your own daughter if you do that?

And I really can't see who among the are lazy, they are already working so hard to death! :'(

I just had got home after a long vacation with no internet access, I opened my laptop, and immediately logged on to the forum to know if Mr. CEO changed his mind, but once I saw this I felt tears in my eyes :'(

Sorry if I'm being too emotional, I really just love the unnies so much..

We all do...

Wait. WHAT?

Kim Kwangsoo CEO said that this decision was made because celebrities, and humans in general, will change and can become lazy which leads to their fall. Kwangsoo said the change to 9 members can help them stay successful and not turn out that same way.

He continued, "A lot of fans are worried and concern for the changes happening to T-ara, but our management knows very well what can happen if the changes aren't made. T-ara will be in a situation where there will be very intense competition, and we don't want to think that they'll not be able to grow. T-ara went through a lot of hard practice to debut as idols. They need to continue to constantly work harder and take on new challenges."

"If the members are lazy, or harmful to other members including the new members, we'll make the bold decision to remove and replace them with new members."

Is he seriously trying to say that some T-ara members are lazy?

If he considers having no schedules as being lazy, then its his fault.

But the T-ara members are all crazy busy.

What is he trying to do here?

I seriously am not liking him and the company anymore.

If anything, I hope they move companies if anything happens (like JYJ and Shinhwa has done).

What a ridiculous reason!!! Hey,KKS!!! more members doesn't mean can expand the fanbase~ Queens will more happy if u made some of them going solo rather than u keep adding members and talk the rubbish~sorry for my poor english.....

I contribute reviews/articles to AllKPop and I am writing one now about T-ara. I hope they approve it, and if not it will be up on my own website www.theprophetblog.net anyway, but I want it on AllKPop. I might need to censor and clean up the AKP version if it's too controversial though lol.

Basically I think that KKS is punishing T-ara for speaking out about their poor work conditions last year.

Yes, I hate that too by adding 2 members in the groups. I wanna 7-princess that is enough...I think 9 are too many members...And how about the singing protions.

And they are getting fewer protions to sang already and now wanna add 2 members....

Sad too ^^ Damm ccm CEO.

And he also mention that *Lazy* and where did T-ara being Lazy at...They being working so hard for the damm guy...And some are sick due to tired....^^

Oh my Hwayoung

This really has to be the dumbest promotional method imaginable. Basically scare your already fragile stars into thinking that any infraction can lead to their termination. T-ara has been working pretty much non-stop since they debuted. If the most recent accidents with the various members doesn't shout 'we've overworked' or 'we need a vacation' I really don't know what does. CCM's CEO is basically the same guy that recommended that KARA members who didn't bend to the will of their management company be blacklisted for pretty much the same stuff that he's trying to pull with his own stars while most would disagree with this but it might just be a good time for them to 'strike' and to bring about some real change for other CCM stars and for the industries reckless behavior towards idols.

CCM needs a new CEO lol!~~

talking about changing members because they get ignorant and lazy, T-ara is the most hard working

girl group in Kpop industries right now. He should notice this himself, too bad he didn't

김광수씨....너는 진짜 미쳤어 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ~~~

Guys, why do you even call him a CEO when he's not even fit to be one?

We should all come up with a nasty nickname for him and refer him to that name from now on.

He doesn't deserve to be called a CEO, at all.

In fact, I'd even say he's lost the right to be a CEO, yet alone be in the entertainment industry.

It's HIM to who needs to be blacklisted.

"A lot of fans are worried and concern for the changes happening to T-ara, but our management knows very well what can happen if the changes aren't made. T-ara will be in a situation where there will be very intense competition, and we don't want to think that they'll not be able to grow"

-- really know huh? i hope they really do know.. they're still mentioning that "lazy" thing.. don't give them a fully booked schedule everyday so that they won't complain. they're humans not machine. CCM should understand it's T-ARA who's making money for them. they deserve to be treated well, instead of complaining whatever attitude they've been saying about the girls.

i believe the 2 new members will not have a hard time with the rest of the girls, but its the fans who will give them the hard time. that's for sure.

AHHH!!!! I really really just hope that the current members don't get replaced!

I think he wants to achieve a model like some japanese and taiwan-ese group uses,eg, 棒棒糖. which forces the members to constantly improve themselves...eventually they will be good enough to be solo artises. But we love the group not individuals! ><

All the best to the girls! i hope that nothing bad will happen to them! Fighting!

will any current members be leaving t-ara? because i heard core contents media will add 2 more into t-ara, which will actually make 9 since they already have 7 members in the group now already..

hope some members won't leave t-ara T_T

#7araAsOne

It's not confirm yet but from what I know,no one leaves T-ara because the CEO of CCM,KKS said T-ara will become 9 members-group after adding 2 new members so basically all 7 members stay where they are.However,he did said that he is not hesitate to kick out any member that is "lazy","prideful" and isn't supportive of the the new members.So yeah,we've to wait for 3 months to find out what really happen.

nine members??? like serious? is it even a good thing to always be changing members?

NO.It's not a good thing.Instead of "improving" the group,this whole adding thing just making the group worse.Not only as a whole,but to the individual too.For example,some members might not get along with the new members and act cool towards them.Simply because they probably think the new members ride the popularity that they had build since the beginning.But,of course,this is just my wild imagination although the possibility certainly cannot be ruled out.

They can't even distribute lines fairly amongst the 6 (now 7) members and with the addition of the new members,things just got worse.I know the main and lead vocalist gets the most lines but,really,singing a narrative lines like "yeah" and "come on" is definitely not singing for me.

nine members??? like serious? is it even a good thing to always be changing members?

Er, no it's not, unless you want to follow After School's example (and if I remember right, their popularity dropped over time due to such a system).

Do note that even larger groups like SNSD and SuJu didn't really have fair distribution with lines in their songs as well back in their earlier years - but SM still put in the effort of promoting each member (Han Geng, is an exception) while at least trying to improve their singing abilities. Nor did they even change members in either group.

Likewise, I don't see any of the SNSD members becoming forgotten in the long run once the group itself disbands but in the case of T-ara disbanding, Boram, Qri and Hwayoung face a high risk of ending up as nothing but the typical average civilian while So Yeon is on a roughly 50/50.