Diadem Forums

[12.04.06] T-ara to promote as 9 members beginning in July

nathaniel

KKS seriously you are just killing us. ALL offense taken but changing members is not going to help you with anything and in my opinion it is just going to screw up everything. Come on if you change the group its hard for fans to have in a way "a strong bond" with the group! Its like making a new group! JUST MAKE A NEW GROUP AND LET 7-ARA STAY!

Honestly SNSD's success is not because they are a 9 member group but rather that these 9 girls have been THERE THE WHOLE TIME and fans feel this sense of closeness and relationship with them! Well at least its safe to say that's how i feel! Changing members and screwing around with the group's chemistry is not the way to go at all! T-ara was the first group that got me into kpop so please don't do this!

Something is seriously up with the whole management and whatever it is. This is really bugging me.

anneyong, i am new diadem :D

[12.04.06] T-ara to promote as 9 members beginning in July

"If the members are lazy, or harmful to other members including the new members, we'll make the bold decision to remove and replace them with new members."

Source: http://news.nate.com.../20120406n08373

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

i just confused with 6 or 7 the member of T-ara actually. So, i searching the information in the internet.

but now, wow, it will become 9 members >,<

wow, will there such a great battle between T-ara member. :D

• 2 weeks later...

reading this article is quite saddening for some reasons.... Taking consider the standing of T-ara right now, they are doing good. Second thing, to the management their reasons seems to be logical... but to a fanboy like me replacing the members of T-ara isn't a good idea.

Guest L0v3U

I feel so sorry for t-ara! they are a amazing group! really talented! but they are treated like piece of clothes! their CEO is the worst ever!! they are humans too! and honestly i really like hwayoung but i don't think more members will help t-ara! what will help is their CEO giving them some good rest, and treat them with respect!

That's why I love YG Entertainment! They're like a real family and get popular by performing only once a week.

i don't want to add 2 members, t-ara have a lot of fans and that fans worried of what you doing

And Please If you want to add 2 members you don't need to replace Jiyeon or remove her it's so unfair if you that... Jiyeon's all fans will be sad especially for me jiyeon is the most Talented Girl in T-ara group and she is the original member in t-ara with hyomin and eunjung you dont' need to replace the original t-ara member especially jiyeon... the original t-ara is the most talented...

If T-ara will be lost of fans and their carreer this is not t-ara's fault...

I don't want to say this but i'm telling the truth Please dont Replace Jiyeon and the oother original members.... T_ARA FIGHTING!!!!

...i really dont like their system..

..i mean they add 2 members..in order for them not to be lazy and to create competition between members..this is ridiculous.

i thought ..it was about creating music together..not imply competition within the group..

..i can feel the pain wat the members feel now..

..they had work hard to reach their status now..why add more 2

..i feel also sad for the new members they are just trainees who wanted to debut..but they didnt expect to debut in T-ara..i mean people might not accept them..as a member of t-ara

..i dont know wat is going on the CEO's mind..but this marketing strategy is so not good..

.it feels like they are puppets..that they are just paid to sing..and if isnt enough they continue to add members..

..i dont blame the other fans who will leave .. i just hope that T-ara will continue to do their best no matter wat happen..

• 2 months later...