Diadem Forums

[12.04.06] What's the role of the 2 new members of T-ara?

xxxiang

I really don't get this.. you give more spothlight to these two new member who haven't worked half of what the other girls have? But it's just so they get better in the future? What about giving the opportunity to the other girls to shine? What about sticking to what people love? What about no messing with the most amazing group ever? What about don't treat them like slaves? What about giving them some respect?

..But yeah, IGNORE whatever fans want, because it's not like we buy the cds, or adore the girls, or support the group in every step they have taken.. right? Because we will get lazy too, and you will have to replace us, or add two new fans!

So, KKS want to reduce Soyeon burden. Ok, i get it.

Actually i like soyeon voice, that's why i like most of T-Ara song. With this 2 new member, Soyeon line will reduce.

I kinda upset, but doesn't that mean Soyeon can do solo activities? In my opinion, Soyeon doesn't join VS because T-Ara need their main vocalist to attend every performance. But with those 2 member, she doesn't need to attend every performance right? I hope KKS will allow Soyeon to do solo activities and she her on VS.

KKS add 2 new members for help T-ara in singing is just same so the members will have less line in singing and maybe there will be fan war again about singing lines

and someone I know who really fanatic about T-ara now they're thinking about turning to anti-fan T-ara

To be honest, that does not sound so bad. He brought in two good vocalists that are on Soyeon's level. I think it's a good idea because she does usually carry the live vocal performances all by herself. It's not like he's bringing in another rapper or someone who is just a pretty face. Hopefully it works out and he does not drop any of the current members.

Soyeon's "burden" could easily be lifted by distributing her lines to Eunjung and Hyomin, with Jiyeon, Boram, and Qri taking softer lines and actually allowing Hwayoung to RAP. Problem solved, no new members.

But KKS wants to save money on backup dancers and basically slap T-ara in the face by heavily implying that they lack talent, so...

Once again, KKS is humiliating T-ara in the public by saying they lack the vocal skills which is basically him justifying why he needed to add 2 more vocalists. How freaking disrespectful! Yes this a long running issue and it is acceptable if this came from outside party but not on T-ara's home turf. Have we ever seen a CEO of their company dissing their artist in the media?! Great freaking way to boost the morale of the girls. Had he given a good schedule to T-ara and not pack them with so much, they will be given enough time to hone their singing skills!

The addition of 2 vocalists does not guaranty that T-ara will be more successful than they are now, if anything, the fanbase are shaken and those 2 are actually guaranteed to have probably more anti's that Hwayoung when she joined the group. I actually pity them cause if they are really good, KKS stripped them of the chance of getting their name out there and not leeching on the popularity of T-ara.

I am wondering how much more 7-ara can take from their CEO... I hope they would hold up from all these and find the strength to stand for the hard work they have put through and stand up for their IDENTITY.

Does that mean they collaborated before? If so is he referring to Davichi? O.O

No,I don't think they'll add Davichi since CCM said the new members are around their ages.While it might be true for Minkie since she's only 22,we know that Haeri is already 27.Besides,it will create a huge flak and there's a high possibility that a huge fan war between this two groups will erupt.

i know this is off topic but can someone explain to me:

1) why jiwon and Jiae left

2) why hwayoung was added(i now love her)

1)Jiwon and Jiae left due to different taste in music styles.But,if you actually noticed,Jiwon debuted with a group name SPICA and the group just debuted quite recently (2012) while nobody knows what happened to Jiae.

2)While the reason of decreasing Jiyeon and Eunjung's burden as an actress might be true (nowadays they missed almost all the performances especially in Cry Cry and Lovey Dovey),the real reason behind this is CCM (or KKS himself) said they wanna reduce the group's age average considering 2 of them nearly hit 30 so they won't be call as "adult-idol group".

Hyomin said this in one of the interviews back in 2010.But I think it's just a piece of garbage.I mean,look at Brown Eyes Girls or 2NE1.Some of them are almost or even 30 something but I don't see any sign of slowing down.

To me, it seems more like KKS is pressuring Boram and Qri to leave sooner or later. Obviously he won't make himself look good if he kicks them out so he's taking a more slower and cautious way.

its rather pessimistic to think this way... rather, why not think of it as a healthy competition for boram and qri to up their game? they wouldn't want to fall behind the new members when the time comes since they're the seniors, so they might be doing more for t-ara in the future? that way, we as fans will get to see more of them, and maybe then they will start shining maybe in variety shows and performances too

Seriously they should had give Qri and Boram more lines.

I think its already perfect T-ara as 7 but since the decision had been made,

I wish them for all the best.If it can really help Soyeon to lose her burden,then

go ahead.No matter what I still support the girls till the end.Just as long as

they dont hurt themself.

T-ara all the best for the future^^

Actually SNSD does not have and even distribution lines either but I won't go in detail with that, but the big difference between them is the fact that in SNSD all members get attention whether they are singing or not, while In T-ARA it is evident that 2 members are completely ignored Boram and Qri almost never get lines get almost no screen time and they don't have any relevant activities outside T-ARA so personally I don't think there will be a fair distribution

exactly because i feel that each SNSD member is able to bring forth their individual charms more so than how the t-ara members do. that's why in this way, i think the way to motivate them is to instill 'competition' so that the others who are not showing much will improve themselves =) either way, its not a bad thing for fans should boram and qri do more right? isn't that what we want to see instead of them falling into the shadows for each performance?

Why doesn't make sense the most is that he's implying that how the group works is based on the members' willing. He's saying it's because Boram felt like slacking that she didn't get any singing part in Lovey Dovey? He's saying that Eunjung and Jiyeon like acting too much more than singing that they missed lots of live performances?

I cannot believe for a second that a CEO said that. Isn't that the agency's responsibility to manage the group? Including assigning singing parts, getting them CF deals, drama/movie gigs, and others.

He is basically saying whatever the heck happens with the group is the individual's responsibility. Then T-ara better leave CCM fast! This agency is not taking ownership of their own group.

Idol group is not a football team where 20 something players compete for 11 spots in every game.

Meh more members does not equal more popularity. If they are serious about going international, maybe they will be English speakers, but beyond that I think this is silly. All they will do is make it harder to focus on Hyomin and Soyeon.

I won't be so quick to past judgement on these new members yet, though I'm not for adding more girls to an already amazing group. I wanna see what kind of vocal and personality traits they bring to T-ara. Who knows, maybe the current T-ara will become better than they already are.

I wish these new members the best and welcome them to T-ara ^_^!

I guess I was right on them getting more members similar to SNSD hahahha ummm well hopefully it all works out && having to many additions to the group won't affect T-ara. Love their group right now && hopefully I'll still like it with the new member additions.