Diadem Forums

[12.04.06] What's the role of the 2 new members of T-ara?

xxxiang

That's good imagination!

But in the event SM does do that, pitting GG and SuJu against T-ARA, it's almost 100% certain that T-ARA will lost to the two other groups

Mate, it wasn't an imagination - it was a guess, and to some degree, just a little bit of simply speculating.

I don't know if SM could pit SuJu against T-ara, though in terms of winning out the battle on who earns more money, SuJu may pull it off if they get something good. Against SNSD, it's a no brainer since SM's largest source of income is SNSD itself.

3) There will be no suitable 'candidates' to sing those 'yeah, yeah', 'oh uh' lines anymore cause basically Qri and Boram have been doing this for a very long time which means they are already expert in singing those lines?

Yeah, who is gonna take care of singing those oh so crucial 'yeah!' and 'let's dance!' lines :lol::rolleyes:

With new information in mind maybe those new 2 members are the consequence of the 7 girls group that's going to debut for CCM. They probably didn't want to have two 7 girls groups in their roster to promote. Too similar. A sort of superfluous reason but a reason nonetheless.

So from this article, i guess the 2 new girls will be older than jiyeon and hwayoung but younger than qri and boram...perhaps. Since ccm says they have outstanding singing abilities, i think many would have high expectations of them to be as good as Soyeon or Hyomin. But CCM you better do something about those line distributions...thats the major problem why ppl say T-ara has weak vocals. Strengthening it with the newer member's amazing vocals but still giving others little to no lines ain't solving anything -.-

Ok cool cool real cool, wait till the actual debut then i'll comment. But Dispatch? srsly? lol

/\ THIS

I also agree

add without giving due value to other members will be the same as giving a shot in the foot

will only bring more headaches.

I prefer to leave it as is actually

wew, 2 new members, for me 7 is already enough... oh well but just what their leader said, if that's for the good of T-ara, then why not ^^

Fighting T-ara! ♥

Mate, do you actually believe what they said in front of the cameras? Idols are good at playing politics just as much as the typical government official is. Saying their real honest opinions would of course, get them kicked out by KKS (as he has said in front of the media himself). It ain't that hard to figure.

wew, 2 new members, for me 7 is already enough... oh well but just what their leader said, if that's for the good of T-ara, then why not ^^

Fighting T-ara! ♥

You're new to this forum but I'll tell you one thing.Soyeon is the most outspoken and the loudest.She's well known among T-ara's fans as the member who are not afraid to say anything (or rather,very honest) but Soyeon the leader herself can't even speak the truth about it,others are just as scared as her (or maybe,scarier).

The so-called CEO,Kim Kwang So stated clearly that he will kick out any member that is not supportive of the new members so the girls gave "safe" comments regarding the addition of the 2 new members to the media..But,who in their right minds would believe it.These girls are being black-mailed and threaten by KKS.

They make Soyeon sing most of the linse because they want to not because they have to!!

Hyomin can sing very well and so does Eunjung!

The others may not have the best vocals out there but they're still very good!!

They don't give too much lines to Boram, Qri and Jiyeon already .. if they add two more members with more powerfull vocals how many lines will they have now??

The point is that they can't transfer to a new company,

I believe because of the breaking contract's fee

Loen's Ceo already spoke up about this issue and I really hope he can take T-ARA away from KKS

however hope is just hope, he would never ever do it :((((

The point is that they can't transfer to a new company,

I believe because of the breaking contract's fee

Loen's Ceo already spoke up about this issue and I really hope he can take T-ARA away from KKS

however hope is just hope, he would never ever do it :((((

Who knows, maybe something nasty could burn KKS in the ass later this year?

The guy's getting more flak than any CEO in the Kpop industry, minus the one of Open World Ent.

You don't need to be a genius to figure that the girls are more or less not too happy with

having to work under that inferior subhuman. Given how successful T-ara is, I don't think it'd be

surprising if any of the Big 3, as well as others like Cube and even LOEN didn't hesitate to take the girls

under their umbrella behind-the-scenes if in any case CCM gets f**ked up big time (and by that, I mean by lawsuits, contract termination etc.)

Given how successful T-ara is, I don't think it'd be surprising if any of the Big 3, as well as others like Cube and even LOEN didn't hesitate to take the girls under their umbrella behind-the-scenes if in any case CCM gets f**ked up big time (and by that, I mean by lawsuits, contract termination etc.)

I'm sure some other label would take T-ara in a heartbeat but it would be what you could call a 'legal minefield'. I'm sure CCM has the rights to the T-ara name, the rights to all their songs, the videos, CD's, the merchandising, photobooks, you name it. It would evolve in a huge legal battle to try to take those things away from CCM. And those court battles take a whole lot of time and a whole lot of money not to mention that in the end the judge has the final word so you can't be sure of the outcome.

Cant KKS at least give Jiyeon more lines...???

although Her voice not as good as Soyeon...

But I think it's unique....

even... Jiyeon get 3 OST in Dream High 2!!!!

Even.... JYP trust on her.....

wow even Jiyeon gain trust from an OWNER/PRESIDENT OF ONE OF THE THREE MAIN COMPANY IN KOREAN MUSIC INDUSTRY (well that's what myopinion is.The other 2 is SM and YG)????

this show how stupid of KKS of KKS for not to try and discuss with the composer about songs distribution???

STUPID AHJUSSI...

wow even Jiyeon gain trust from an OWNER/PRESIDENT OF ONE OF THE THREE MAIN COMPANY IN KOREAN MUSIC INDUSTRY (well that's what myopinion is.The other 2 is SM and YG)????

this show how stupid of KKS of KKS for not to try and discuss with the composer about songs distribution???

STUPID AHJUSSI...

Err, CCM isn't among the Big Three, nor does it even deserve to be in it.

The Big Three are SM, YG and JYP. If CCM was part of the Big Three, then there is obviously something wrong with the Kpop industry itself (and there's already plenty of flaws in the Kpop industry that need some major fixing).

why not just train the girls vocals? its not like the girls cant sing right? the line distribution now is already terrible and adding more people in is seriously not going to help ): im just worried for the current 7 girls ): the 2 girls may be awesome and who knows, i might like them but then the others wont benefit from it right?

what if the two girls were the 2 original members of t-ara o.O woahh... haha :)

why not just train the girls vocals? its not like the girls cant sing right? the line distribution now is already terrible and adding more people in is seriously not going to help ): im just worried for the current 7 girls ): the 2 girls may be awesome and who knows, i might like them but then the others wont benefit from it right?

To be frank though,some of the girls can't really sing.I'm not saying that they're bad,but even a tone deaf person can tell who can sing and who can't. (I'm not mentioning their names,afraid fans would attack me).However,compare their years when they first debuted in 2009 and in 2012,of course they do improve,even with a slight difference.

So,I do agree that instead of "dumping" more girls into T-ara,what they really need now is a vocal/singing lessons.CCM said the reason why they add the 2 girls is they want to reduce Soyeon's burden.What the heck is that.If you're (I'm referring to all) a truly T-ara's fans,you can figure it out that some of the songs didn't fully utilize Soyeon's vocals.Good examples are I Go Crazy Because Of You,Yayaya,Roly Poly and the most recent,Lovey Dovey (which is a HUGE difference compare to Cry Cry)

I didn't know T-ara prior to Cry Cry but what I do know is that T-ara never had a fair lines distributions since they debuted and this is such a raw deal.Adding the 2 new girls is just like putting salt on the wounds.I strongly believe that these girls are abide by that decision and they can do nothing to stop that BEAST a.k.a KKS.

That would be the right way to go of course. Even SNSD is better at distributing its lines than T-ara does by a huge margin. Hell, even Super Junior does a better job. And no, chances of the 2 original members coming back are at best, very, very low - possibly zero.

Besides, CCM's level of management was never impressive to begin with so you can't really expect much out of them. I'm more worried about the high possibility that adding the 2 members is actually a way of pressuring some of the current members to leave on their own will - which in that case, Qri, Boram and to a smaller degree, Eunjung, are the most vulnerable.

Kicking them out forcefully obviously will be a major public relations disaster (and who knows how many fans T-ara would lose if that happened) so it's better off to just pressure the ones KKS's doesn't want to leave on their own. But that doesn't make KKS any better himself - actually, even worse in some way.

I've had a team leader who did a similar thing - if there was an employee he looked down on (educational background, age etc. even gender to a degree), he'd deliberately make him/her finish two difficult tasks at once until the employee simply can't take it anymore and leaves. And suffice to say, I was one of them. Not really my fault that washing all of the lab's used glass-ware and doing tests at the same time is an impossible thing to do.

To be frank though,some of the girls can't really sing.I'm not saying that they're bad,but even a tone deaf person can tell who can sing and who can't. (I'm not mentioning their names,afraid fans would attack me).However,compare their years when they first debuted in 2009 and in 2012,of course they do improve,even with a slight difference.

So,I do agree that instead of "dumping" more girls into T-ara,what they really need now is a vocal/singing lessons.CCM said the reason why they add the 2 girls is they want to reduce Soyeon's burden.What the heck is that.If you're (I'm referring to all) a truly T-ara's fans,you can figure it out that some of the songs didn't fully utilize Soyeon's vocals.Good examples are I Go Crazy Because Of You,Yayaya,Roly Poly and the most recent,Lovey Dovey (which is a HUGE difference compare to Cry Cry)

I didn't know T-ara prior to Cry Cry but what I do know is that T-ara never had a fair lines distributions since they debuted and this is such a raw deal.Adding the 2 new girls is just like putting salt on the wounds.I strongly believe that these girls are abide by that decision and they can do nothing to stop that BEAST a.k.a KKS.

Actually, what the girls need now is a 6-month long break and THEN vocal/singing lessons. They're obviously working under atrociously exhausting conditions that even makes SM look like humanitarian workers for the UN.

Plus, the songs you mentioned above - it wasn't just So Yeon's vocals that weren't utilized properly. NONE of the members had their vocals fully utilized in those songs, further provided many of them are autotuned, electronic stuff that aren't really fit for live singing on stage. And despite So Yeon's vocal ability, some have even considered T-ara's live performances to be among the weakest of all the major idol groups - and frankly, I think it's true. On too many occasions, the background music is too loud to even hear their voices properly. I even wonder if they're lipsyncing at times O.o

Alternatively, KKS could have referred to So Yeon's vocals being burdened when it comes to other tracks that aren't promoted (Maboo, for example) but as said - they aren't promoted so it's an entirely pointless effort to have 2 new members sharing So Yeon's role. Noted that So Yeon will also get far less lines as a result.

Actually, what the girls need now is a 6-month long break and THEN vocal/singing lessons. They're obviously working under atrociously exhausting conditions that even makes SM look like humanitarian workers for the UN.

Plus, the songs you mentioned above - it wasn't just So Yeon's vocals that weren't utilized properly. NONE of the members had their vocals fully utilized in those songs, further provided many of them are autotuned, electronic stuff that aren't really fit for live singing on stage. And despite So Yeon's vocal ability, some have even considered T-ara's live performances to be among the weakest of all the major idol groups - and frankly, I think it's true. On too many occasions, the background music is too loud to even hear their voices properly. I even wonder if they're lipsyncing at times O.o

Alternatively, KKS could have referred to So Yeon's vocals being burdened when it comes to other tracks that aren't promoted (Maboo, for example) but as said - they aren't promoted so it's an entirely pointless effort to have 2 new members sharing So Yeon's role. Noted that So Yeon will also get far less lines as a result.

Oh Gosh,how can I forgot to write "rest and break".....I apologize for that.. :(

And,yeah.All the points you just said made sense.Funny how most of their catchy songs didn't really (or never) fully utilize their vocals (S.H.E included) but songs like ballad aren't quite successful (for example Cry Cry.Well,we can consider it as pretty successful but Roly Poly and Lovey Dovey are way successful than Cry Cry).

I believe the only songs that fully (or partially) utilize Soyeon.Hyomin and Eunjung's vocals are the songs that don't have music video.Not only Ma Boo (which is an awesome song) but there are more than 10 songs that we can clearly hear their voices and they don't fully depends on the machine.Songs like Fallin U,I'm Okay,Say Goodbye are great songs and it's such a pity that CCM didn't promote that types of songs.You know,I listen to these songs to help me point out who is who.

Well,as much as I love T-ara,I believe they had lip-synced quite a lot though and most of it was IGCBOY which rely heavily on autotuned to the point where you need a robot to sing exactly like the track.Oh,Soyeon did admitted she lip-synced during the first 2 performances of Roly Poly but that's because she had a sore throat so I won't blame her for that.I'm extremely glad that they didn't lip-synced much in cry Cry and Lovey Dovey .

Saying that the reason of adding of the 2 members is to reduce Soyeon's burden is just downright rude because KKS indirectly said Hyomin and Eunjung can't sing and it's just offensive.I wonder if they cry after hearing that.And,maybe I'm just bias but with the 2 new members,the person who is the most affected is Soyeon (and to some degree,Hyomin and Eunjung too) for "stealing" her lines.

One thing I'd like to point out- how do we know that these two new members have fantastic vocals anyway? My opinion of really good vocals is, like, at the standard of Soyeon/Taeyeon/Krystal etc. What if KKS is dumping us a singer like, say Sooyoung or Yuri(no offence meant, but they can't really sing), and saying that they are good? Honestly, all this crap about lessening the burden is just an excuse to dump in new members, so for all we know, the two new members might actually not have vocals that are that good anyway.

Having said that, I'd like to point out when hwayoung joined the group- KKS's excuse then was to 'lower the average age'. There was a HUGE uproar because of that. My guess? KKS learnt his lesson, and he's using another, perhaps false reason to dump members into the team.

Furthermore, if he really wanted to lessen soyeon's burden, he would just give the lines to the other members. Hyomin and Eunjung may not be at the level of main vocalists like Taeyeon or Krystal, but the two of them are still pretty good, better at singing than many other girl group members. Although Hyomin's distribution has still been pretty fair, but Eunjung has hardly been getting any lines in their recent songs. And let's all not forget Qri, Jiyeon and Boram, who supposedly 'can't sing'. I think that's just xxxx. I agree, the three of them aren't exactly the best singers around, nor are they at the standard of Hyomin and eunjung. But anyone who has heard Jiyeon's solo osts should and would be able to tell that she is able to sing, and her singing isn't that poor either. The reason why people think they can't sing is really just because they aren't even given the freaking chance, so naturally everyone would assume that they usually don't sing much cos they can't sing.

Baseline is, KKS thinks that everyone's just a bunch of idiots who'll blindly follow what he says. Really, at this point I hope that Jiyeon, Eunjung and Qri will just leave the team. Jiyeon and Eunjung can just debut as solo singers or actresses, and I think they'll do fantastic. Qri can debut as an actress too. I think anything would be better than staying and suffering such indignation from that stupid KKS