Diadem Forums

[SPAZZ] Remixes vs. Originals

klee95

T-ara's probably the group with the most remixes and different versions of songs out there - heck, John Travolta Wannabe is practically COMPRISED of remixes.

So, I was wondering if any there were any remixes/different versions you actually liked MORE than the original song?

Does TTL 2 count as remix? If so that's probably the only remix I like better than the original song.

I also like Roly Poly in Copacabana beat, but I dunno which version do I like better. Sometimes I like the remix more, sometimes I like the original Roly Poly more.

i don't know if TTL2 count as remix or not, but TTL2 is superb, awesome, oustanding and until this time that's one of my fave song, i really like the MV too, never bored to watch it, maybe you can say i love this version more than the original :wub:

the second remix that i like after TTLL2 is lies ballad (it's also a remix right??), i love lies ballad ver more than the original :) the song is so misterious and full of sad melody :P . The combination of singing and rapping part are marvelous too just like in falling you or we were in love.

yea, just that two remix songs that i really adore, but the rest remixes especially after breaking heart album, just a failed imo (except cry cry ballad, it's quite nice)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...