Diadem Forums

[12.04.08] Video - Eunjung KDB Daewoo Securities CF (Eng Subbed)

kkyc222

No... my assets aren't being treated very well at all now... I need to change... wait, what it is it, like a bank? Investment something?

Also, the word(s) translated as "determined," and they show her buying a purse she likes. Maybe, like "assertive?" I'm not trying to hassle the translator (a collective thanks to all you people who do that, of your own accord, by the way), I'm just familiar with some of the difficulties in translating, and, like, there's something funny in the, um, gender politics if a "determined" woman is exemplified in buying things she wants.

Huh. Now that I mention it (if you have the patience for it) if I had said "getting things she wants," instead of "buying..." then it seems like a fair description of what "determined" means - to do what one sets out to do. Hah. Well, I guess that's just how prejudice works, isn't it? Thanks, site people, you just made me out myself!

ahahah.

That song is fun, too.

No... my assets aren't being treated very well at all now... I need to change... wait, what it is it, like a bank? Investment something?

Also, the word(s) translated as "determined," and they show her buying a purse she likes. Maybe, like "assertive?" I'm not trying to hassle the translator (a collective thanks to all you people who do that, of your own accord, by the way), I'm just familiar with some of the difficulties in translating, and, like, there's something funny in the, um, gender politics if a "determined" woman is exemplified in buying things she wants.

Huh. Now that I mention it (if you have the patience for it) if I had said "getting things she wants," instead of "buying..." then it seems like a fair description of what "determined" means - to do what one sets out to do. Hah. Well, I guess that's just how prejudice works, isn't it? Thanks, site people, you just made me out myself!

ahahah.

That song is fun, too.

yah, meaning is sometimes lost in translation, but i think what you said is right - as in becoming 'brave', 'assertive','determined', 'confident' in going for what you want hahaha