Diadem Forums

[SPAZZ] Enraged fan about changes in t-ara.

lx309

first of all, i know its against the rule to post articles from other website, but this article is opinion based and i just want to share it.

http://www.allkpop.com/2012/04/op-ed-is-t-aras-member-change-a-way-for-kim-kwang-soo-to-punish-t-ara

After reading that, i'm very enraged by the fact that the CEO is treating t-ara like his slaves. This is wrong. As a fan that cares for t-ara, i can't help but feel angry at how he isn't letting them have any rest and keep forcing them to work harder. T-ara have been working hard and gaining more fans through all the hardwork, this is obvious to everyone. But to the CEO's eyes, they're being lazy and nagging constantly. All these girls want is some rest and what they get from him is changes in t-ara so that they work even harder to comply to the changes! How inhumane is he?! and he even threatens to remove members if they complain?! what?!

As a true fan of T-ARA, i seriously don't like how this is going. If only we as fans can do something to protect our girls from that crazy CEO. I feel sad for the girls..

Yea I read the article as well and frankly, I think it's safe to say that KKS is suffering from an extreme case of permanent brain damage - rumor has it that he was an inmate of Shutter Island and somehow escaped.

I believe T-ara isn't the only case where they've been treated inhumanely - SeeYa's Nam Gyuri went through a similar problem on the year T-ara debuted and it goes to say that SG Wannabe and Lee Hyori also were under CCM and ultimately left it. He even had the guts to say Co-Ed was a 'failure' and left them for the subsidiary companies because he couldn't be bothered to take the responsibility himself.

However, I find it particularly shocking, enraging and downright insulting that he calls the girls 'lazy' and 'prideful' when it's KKS himself who's lazy and prideful. It's very ironic because he probably gets 8 hours of sleep, socializes/networks with others, smokes a few cigars, meetings and does a few dozen email sending/replying and calls it 'work' while the girls are practically on their last leg, not to mention the staff are probably also very highly pressured to work under that greaseball.

It still amazes me how the girls managed to tolerate his BS for so long - I certainly don't recall SM, YG, JYP or even Cube and Pledis ranting on to the media claiming their idols are being 'lazy' and 'prideful' several times in a relatively short time span in press conferences.

No vacation since debut until last month (and even that was awfully short), being forced to sleep only 2-3 hours a day, rushed to hospital, performing on the stage despite serious injuries as well as IV drips etc. - and yet, he has the f**king guts to say they're being lazy, talentless and prideful. If anything, HE'S the one who's a lazy, talentless and prideful nutjob. For me, it wasn't T-ara's physical appearances, screen-time or music that made me a major fan - it was their endurance in working under such a nutjob dictator that made me a deep fan, much like the Wehrmacht in the twilight months of WW2, which fought to the bitter end because it was forced to do so for a delusional nutcase with a toothbrush mustache, despite knowing the war was lost.

I don't care if they have their solo concert and 2nd album along with variety shows this year or not - what I care is they get a damn proper break to refresh themselves while also being given a chance to live like normal human beings. Even in 2009 when SNSD's popularity skyrocketed, the 9 members still got to have a short break at some point before summer. Solo concerts, new albums and appearing in front of people's TVs, computers, phones, IPads etc. can wait - the long vacation T-ara needs cannot wait and the countdown has already begun.

KKS's '30 years of experience' don't mean sh!t anymore - he keeps on using it as an excuse to say whatever horsesh!t he tried to justify in front of the media and suffice to say, it makes him look pathetic. And exactly how successful were his 30 years? The guy's around 50 or so (same age as my dad) - that means he's been in the ent. industry since he was at least 20 and he sure as hell wasn't an entertainer throughout his life (unlike SM, JYP and YG). I wouldn't be surprised if he cut a lot of corners to get to the position of CEO. No doubt that he has no idea how to understand the mentality of an overworked entertainer - after all, he was never one himself. That effectively makes his 30 years of experience fly out of the window.

On the side note, I wouldn't be surprised if some of the more extreme fans of T-ara actually have something nasty planned for KKS. If sasaeng fans are able to break into the dorms of their beloved idols, find out their phone numbers and infiltrate the backstage areas of concerts, I've no doubt that vandalizing KKS's car or office will be any more difficult. With all the attention he's directed towards himself, things will get ugly.

In the long run, it's very highly likely T-ara will follow JYJ, Han Geng and KARA. The dynamite has been lit - the question is when it will explode and cause a major storm.

Yes,I've read the news too and I am absolutely agree with what the write wrote.

This notorious man is downright insane.He has the gut to tell the whole world that T-ara's members are lazy,prideful,thinking highly of themselves and talking BS to his biggest money maker.Yes,I can be consider as a hardcore fan of T-ara but their CEO is simply I can't never accept.I don't hate the company but a long as that douchebag is still holding the position,I believe the artistes and we,as a fan won't be too happy about it.

Tortured,threaten,mental bullying,fatigue and more to come..I wonder how much can the girls take before they explode.You don't have to be an Einstein to figure out that he's only crazy for money and care the least about the artistes that are under his company.This is one the reasons why CCM will never be in the line with the Big 3 - namely SM,YG and JYP.They treated their artiste like a family and KKS treated them more than a slave.

I really wanna wake up someday and read a news titled "T-ara Soyeon fired back at their CEO and backing up the girls".But,on second thought,NO..If KKS can openly says something harsh and downright rude to the public,I bet he dares to fire any member that is blocking his way.This is what happen is someone holds a very high position but misused it.It's scarier than seeing a ghost movie.I wonder if this is one of the reasons why Jiae and Jiwon left CCM ...

T-ara should pull a KARA....

@scatter_88mil

Nice and well put *applaud*.It looks like I was reading an excellent essay.

@scatter_88mil

Nice and well put *applaud*.It looks like I was reading an excellent essay.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lol, ironically, I'm actually dreadful at writing essays XD

To be honest I'm actually really upset with this whole situation, but in my opinion, even tho' I'd like to do something about it and don't let that man do what he's doing to the girls, I believe that in no matter what situation, the girls are the ones who will suffer in the end. You know that if he is doing that just to "teach them a lesson", think about what would he do to them if people start to go against him? He surely will be turning all this hate he would be getting, and punish the girls even more.

I hate this! why do our girls have to be treated this way when they work so hard?

I think all the girls ahve talent waiting to be developed and i think KKS is just holding a lot of them back from shining (Qri, Boram). I would like Sidius (Jay Park's company) to sign T-ara.

I almost completely agree with AKP's article. I am surprised this "skill" still exists in their writers as being a news "outlet", they tend to engage in more neutral articles rather than siding with arguments.

Even now, I'm quite utterly shocked that this change wasn't a joke, and the real intention was indeed to "fix" their so called "lazy, prideful" members. Not only is that true only on an extremely subjective level, its also an over-generalization. The CEO is probably basing his judgement on maybe only 1-2 occurences in the past that had members ending up that way, and I believe its really unfair that T-ara are being punished because he couldn't throw this on anyone else aside from them...

Also, his perspective on improvements isn't right too. I won't really say its completely wrong, but he is definitely ignoring the biggest issue. If he wants to fix, do it right -- maybe investing more on member training (such as how JYP trains miss A personally on these interpersonal and other minor skills as celebrities), and proper line distribution so members will get to shine equally on stage.

His idea of continuously expanding the group wtih new members may in fact hinder the current members' abilities even more, as Boram, Qri and Hwayoung are already being treated unfairly lyrics wise. For some reason I feel that this is one of the few things the CEO originally intended in his group reformation, to accuse Boram, Qri and Hwayoung for not trying hard enough to hone their vocal skills and have the new 2 members replace them. Not really sure, just felt that his explanation regarding T-ara's improvements, and his actions are inconsistent, and it seems to not completely agree with his original intentions.

Also, its a really cheap move to "strike" during T-ara's first vacation since debut. The whole vacation seems to be more like a trap, an excuse for him to "fix" their laziness and pride lol.

I hate this! why do our girls have to be treated this way when they work so hard?

I think all the girls ahve talent waiting to be developed and i think KKS is just holding a lot of them back from shining (Qri, Boram). I would like Sidius (Jay Park's company) to sign T-ara.

Ironically, seeing the name Sidius reminds me of Darth Sidious from Star Wars - which even more ironically, is the main antagonist of the whole series. Now, if KKS replaced Darth Sidious in Star Wars, it'd be quite unimaginable how much worse the Galactic Empire could get.

What hurts me the most is not KKS's comments about T-ARA but how happy T-ARA portray themselves on Twitter and recently during their visit to Thailand. With all these commotions and also the discussions going on with the addition of members and also the harsh comments from KKS, they look like they are absolutely fine with it !!! Not to be rude but seriously what is going on and how can they stand such thing?? Why are they acting like nothing is happening and they are perfectly fine with the situation they are having now? Are they immune to it already? Do they always receive such comments from KKS which constantly poison their mind that they are indeed lazy, prideful and therefore they need to work their *** off so that they will be the best of the best? Or is KKS threatening them that he will reveal secrets about them that shouldn't be known to the public and they will be blacklisted from the industry if they ever utter a single word and rebel against him? If it is so, these girls seriously need help.

The thing that all of them seem perfectly fine with it makes the situation even more suspicious. Do they know it long time ago that KKS will come up with this issue as a marketing strategy and therefore they have no choice but to comply to it since it's a benefit to them also? I am sure some of the fans will sympathize them and hence when their album is out, the fans will buy more copies of album to show their support to T-ARA (this equals to increase in revenue according to KKS's dictionary). It's disturbing how dirty the industry can be just to fill one's pocket with money, money and money. If this is indeed a marketing strategy by KKS, bravo to him because it's really working. By making him as the bad "father", people are paying more attention to T-ARA just in time for T-ARA's new album in July. However, if the girls themselves don't even have any idea about KKS's plans and yet seem happy about it, I would like to say they are all saints because they have a mountain of patience in them.

Some people say that T-ARA has been hinting us that they need help so that they can escape from the "clutches" of CCM/KKS. If this is true, what are the fans have been doing? Not to be harsh but the fans are doing nothing.This is an excellent comment from an article I read on seoulbeats.

"What really, really, really, REALLYYYYYY frustrates me in the whole world of Kpop-dom is the FANS. I don't know HOW much I can emphasize this, but everything, and I mean EVERYTHING lies in the hands of the fans. They have enormous power, and the worst part is that they don't even realize what they're doing! .... In order to actually get things moving someone has to take action, and that someone is the fans.

When you think about it, a lot of these fandoms are EXTREMELY organized, powerful and fast to respond but they are using their resources in a completely WRONG approach. The only way to stop a BUSINESS is to BOYCOTT the product - could it be any more obvious? You have to get to the foundation if you want to destroy/change something! I’m sorry, but you can’t go, “I’m so sorry you’re suffering oppa! Let me support you!” = *buys albums.* Um, HELLO but you, yes YOU are supporting those evil agencies that are enslaving your godly husbands!

The idols themselves are trapped. They are in a tight spot because if they deliberately rebel against their company then they will be left without a job and a roof over their heads. In my humble opinion, fans themselves are enslaving these artists by not acting out on their behalf - you can’t entirely blame companies when they are making EXACTLY what you like and demand. Idols exist to please YOU because you are buying their food, and if they don’t produce sparkly goodness for your viewing pleasure then they are finished. This is not about idols fighting back, but the FANS "

*credits to the commenter.

Wow, sorry for the long rant but what do you guys think? Is there really nothing we can do as fans? Do we actually continue buying their album or should we sabotage the company by not buying their album? I am quite confuse since I am basically saving some money to buy their July album.

Wow, sorry for the long rant but what do you guys think? Is there really nothing we can do as fans? Do we actually continue buying their album or should we sabotage the company by not buying their album? I am quite confuse since I am basically saving some money to buy their July album.

To be honest,unfortunately,no.Maybe for Korean fans but for international fans,there's nothing that we can do about it.We can keep commenting and complaining (believe me,I can't stop talking trash about him) but as international fans,we have no power to change KKS decision.It's all depends on how KQueens/KDiadems in Korea.This may sounds rude but if Korean fans can do something to their own idols,I bet they dare to do harmful things to the CEO,(which he is not eligible to hold that position in the first place and he's not worth it to be call as a CEO.I wonder who voted for him) like threatening him,assembling in front of the company and causing chaos,etc..

About the album,I don't think we should stop buying their albums.It's CCM's fault (or simply,the you-know-who fault) for adding 2 additional members and simply ride the popularity that the old members had build since the beginning.In my pure opinion,buying their albums shows that we as fans love them and there's no use to boycott the company in that way though.Yes,I'm saving my money for their upcoming album,too ;)

if only we can somehow get together with the korean fans to stop that senseless CEO.. I've recently read another article from allkpop about a producer from LOEN going against ccm's CEO.

he stated in his twitter.

Groups aren’t like toy robots, where you can snap the arm off and put it back on again… The group as a whole is the artist. They are not trinkets that can be assembled and taken apart.”

I hope more people can turn on him and make him realise how wrong he is to do this.

He even had the guts to say Co-Ed was a 'failure' and left them for the subsidiary companies because he couldn't be bothered to take the responsibility himself.

However, I find it particularly shocking, enraging and downright insulting that he calls the girls 'lazy' and 'prideful' when it's KKS himself who's lazy and prideful. It's very ironic because he probably gets 8 hours of sleep, socializes/networks with others, smokes a few cigars, meetings and does a few dozen email sending/replying and calls it 'work' while the girls are practically on their last leg, not to mention the staff are probably also very highly pressured to work under that greaseball.

It still amazes me how the girls managed to tolerate his BS for so long - I certainly don't recall SM, YG, JYP or even Cube and Pledis ranting on to the media claiming their idols are being 'lazy' and 'prideful' several times in a relatively short time span in press conferences.

KKS's '30 years of experience' don't mean sh!t anymore - he keeps on using it as an excuse to say whatever horsesh!t he tried to justify in front of the media and suffice to say, it makes him look pathetic. And exactly how successful were his 30 years? The guy's around 50 or so (same age as my dad) - that means he's been in the ent. industry since he was at least 20 and he sure as hell wasn't an entertainer throughout his life (unlike SM, JYP and YG). I wouldn't be surprised if he cut a lot of corners to get to the position of CEO. No doubt that he has no idea how to understand the mentality of an overworked entertainer - after all, he was never one himself. That effectively makes his 30 years of experience fly out of the window.

In the long run, it's very highly likely T-ara will follow JYJ, Han Geng and KARA. The dynamite has been lit - the question is when it will explode and cause a major storm.

Really? When did he mention Co-ED was a failure, was it a public comment? Then again, he did dump them into a sub company..

It still astounds me how incredibly F***ed up and lazy this CEO can be. Sure he might say that he has to go do meetings with producers, composers, PDs, etc, pull some strings and do some sweet talking but that doesn't amount to as much work that T-ara does. KKS is just sol.. UGH! He's like an abomination that needs to be strapped onto an aircraft and shot out into another galaxy.

And that 30 years of experience comment, I laugh every thing i read that phrase. Your comment on how "That effectively makes his 30 years of experience fly out of the window." was right on the dot.

This notorious man is downright insane.He has the gut to tell the whole world that T-ara's members are lazy,prideful,thinking highly of themselves and talking BS to his biggest money maker.Yes,I can be consider as a hardcore fan of T-ara but their CEO is simply I can't never accept.I don't hate the company but a long as that douchebag is still holding the position,I believe the artistes and we,as a fan won't be too happy about it.

Tortured,threaten,mental bullying,fatigue and more to come..I wonder how much can the girls take before they explode.You don't have to be an Einstein to figure out that he's only crazy for money and care the least about the artistes that are under his company.This is one the reasons why CCM will never be in the line with the Big 3 - namely SM,YG and JYP.They treated their artiste like a family and KKS treated them more than a slave.

I really wanna wake up someday and read a news titled "T-ara Soyeon fired back at their CEO and backing up the girls".But,on second thought,NO..If KKS can openly says something harsh and downright rude to the public,I bet he dares to fire any member that is blocking his way.This is what happen is someone holds a very high position but misused it.It's scarier than seeing a ghost movie.I wonder if this is one of the reasons why Jiae and Jiwon left CCM ...

T-ara should pull a KARA....

Like really.. why couldn't he do it behind doors like most companies would. I mean, thanks for insulting the the girls in front of their fans.

I would love to see a headline like "T-ara's Soyeon fired back at their CEO" That'll make my day.

I almost completely agree with AKP's article. I am surprised this "skill" still exists in their writers as being a news "outlet", they tend to engage in more neutral articles rather than siding with arguments.

Even now, I'm quite utterly shocked that this change wasn't a joke, and the real intention was indeed to "fix" their so called "lazy, prideful" members. Not only is that true only on an extremely subjective level, its also an over-generalization. The CEO is probably basing his judgement on maybe only 1-2 occurences in the past that had members ending up that way, and I believe its really unfair that T-ara are being punished because he couldn't throw this on anyone else aside from them...

Also, his perspective on improvements isn't right too. I won't really say its completely wrong, but he is definitely ignoring the biggest issue. If he wants to fix, do it right -- maybe investing more on member training (such as how JYP trains miss A personally on these interpersonal and other minor skills as celebrities), and proper line distribution so members will get to shine equally on stage.

His idea of continuously expanding the group wtih new members may in fact hinder the current members' abilities even more, as Boram, Qri and Hwayoung are already being treated unfairly lyrics wise. For some reason I feel that this is one of the few things the CEO originally intended in his group reformation, to accuse Boram, Qri and Hwayoung for not trying hard enough to hone their vocal skills and have the new 2 members replace them. Not really sure, just felt that his explanation regarding T-ara's improvements, and his actions are inconsistent, and it seems to not completely agree with his original intentions.

Also, its a really cheap move to "strike" during T-ara's first vacation since debut. The whole vacation seems to be more like a trap, an excuse for him to "fix" their laziness and pride lol.

For some odd reason, the man doesn't have a brain. He couldn't think of such a simple solution, train the current members. He could help them improve by giving them feedback. But then again, he was never a singer so he couldn't really do an excellent job on it, like on what parts they should fix, how to fix it, etc. But still, he can give feedback as an audience, what he liked about it, dislike etc.

Maybe he did do those things but the girls didn't take it seriously, we don't know. However, its just outright wrong to be calling them lazy in the media for the entire nation to read, its just plain ... mean... I don't know any other synonym for it, being mean is being mean.

Seriously, it probably doesn't cost a whole lot to just give the members more training. It probably cost a hella lot more to train the newbies that are coming in. IF he had put the time, effort and money into Hyomin and Eunjung, they could totally back Soyeon in the vocals. Even better, put more training in Boram, Qri and Jiyeon would make the group x100000 much better. And then for Hwayoung to be an even better rapper than she is. Super main vocals, great sub/vocalist and awesome rappers is the best combination.

But nope, he goes and adds two newbies. If they had 10+ years of vocal training, i wouldn't really mind, but if they haven't then this is just BS

What hurts me the most is not KKS's comments about T-ARA but how happy T-ARA portray themselves on Twitter and recently during their visit to Thailand. With all these commotions and also the discussions going on with the addition of members and also the harsh comments from KKS, they look like they are absolutely fine with it !!! Not to be rude but seriously what is going on and how can they stand such thing?? Why are they acting like nothing is happening and they are perfectly fine with the situation they are having now? Are they immune to it already? Do they always receive such comments from KKS which constantly poison their mind that they are indeed lazy, prideful and therefore they need to work their *** off so that they will be the best of the best? Or is KKS threatening them that he will reveal secrets about them that shouldn't be known to the public and they will be blacklisted from the industry if they ever utter a single word and rebel against him? If it is so, these girls seriously need help.

The thing that all of them seem perfectly fine with it makes the situation even more suspicious. Do they know it long time ago that KKS will come up with this issue as a marketing strategy and therefore they have no choice but to comply to it since it's a benefit to them also? I am sure some of the fans will sympathize them and hence when their album is out, the fans will buy more copies of album to show their support to T-ARA (this equals to increase in revenue according to KKS's dictionary). It's disturbing how dirty the industry can be just to fill one's pocket with money, money and money. If this is indeed a marketing strategy by KKS, bravo to him because it's really working. By making him as the bad "father", people are paying more attention to T-ARA just in time for T-ARA's new album in July. However, if the girls themselves don't even have any idea about KKS's plans and yet seem happy about it, I would like to say they are all saints because they have a mountain of patience in them.

Some people say that T-ARA has been hinting us that they need help so that they can escape from the "clutches" of CCM/KKS. If this is true, what are the fans have been doing? Not to be harsh but the fans are doing nothing.This is an excellent comment from an article I read on seoulbeats.

"What really, really, really, REALLYYYYYY frustrates me in the whole world of Kpop-dom is the FANS. I don't know HOW much I can emphasize this, but everything, and I mean EVERYTHING lies in the hands of the fans. They have enormous power, and the worst part is that they don't even realize what they're doing! .... In order to actually get things moving someone has to take action, and that someone is the fans.

When you think about it, a lot of these fandoms are EXTREMELY organized, powerful and fast to respond but they are using their resources in a completely WRONG approach. The only way to stop a BUSINESS is to BOYCOTT the product - could it be any more obvious? You have to get to the foundation if you want to destroy/change something! I’m sorry, but you can’t go, “I’m so sorry you’re suffering oppa! Let me support you!” = *buys albums.* Um, HELLO but you, yes YOU are supporting those evil agencies that are enslaving your godly husbands!

The idols themselves are trapped. They are in a tight spot because if they deliberately rebel against their company then they will be left without a job and a roof over their heads. In my humble opinion, fans themselves are enslaving these artists by not acting out on their behalf - you can’t entirely blame companies when they are making EXACTLY what you like and demand. Idols exist to please YOU because you are buying their food, and if they don’t produce sparkly goodness for your viewing pleasure then they are finished. This is not about idols fighting back, but the FANS "

When i got into kpop, one of my initial thoughts was "fans are the reasons idols exist"

That opinion/though never left me. I still think that way. If not for the fans, who the hell would want to see/listen/watch a bunch of people sing and dance on stage? No one.

And frankly, i thought KKS would know that, but apparently he's just a dumb f***.

I have no idea what the T-ara fans in Korea are doing (more like not doing) but is it because they geuniely don't mind it as much as their international counterparts? It seems like only the international fans are genuinely upset about this change.

I can't read Korean, and i don't have access to see/read the Korean Fans' reactions, so .....

And for T-ara's reaction to the news, from what i gathered on facebook and other translated new sites, it seems that the members didn't even know about the addition until recently. So either they really were surprised and have no clue about it and was going on their merry way or KKS forced them into silence. To not upset the fans even more.

Cuz who knows, if we really knew how the members really felt about the addition, their might be a riot and all sorts of sh** happening.

If KKS did really not tell T-ara, maybe it's just a hoax to get people's attention and the addition was nothing but just a hoax. But who knows.. Only July would tell.. =_=

I've never hated that month more than i do now. I loved July because it signaled summer break, BBQ, swimming, my best friend's (of 10+ years) birthday and the formation of T-ara.

To be honest,unfortunately,no.Maybe for Korean fans but for international fans,there's nothing that we can do about it.We can keep commenting and complaining (believe me,I can't stop talking trash about him) but as international fans,we have no power to change KKS decision.It's all depends on how KQueens/KDiadems in Korea.This may sounds rude but if Korean fans can do something to their own idols,I bet they dare to do harmful things to the CEO,(which he is not eligible to hold that position in the first place and he's not worth it to be call as a CEO.I wonder who voted for him) like threatening him,assembling in front of the company and causing chaos,etc..

About the album,I don't think we should stop buying their albums.It's CCM's fault (or simply,the you-know-who fault) for adding 2 additional members and simply ride the popularity that the old members had build since the beginning.In my pure opinion,buying their albums shows that we as fans love them and there's no use to boycott the company in that way though.Yes,I'm saving my money for their upcoming album,too ;)

I wouldn't be surprised if a number of the Korean fans have already plotted something against him, so I'll keep my fingers crossed on what occurs (and God knows what'll occur in July - worst case scenario, a lot of SONES could probably turn up at the solo concert and cause a major scene)

Regarding their second album, as much as I hate to say it, I'm afraid desperate times call for desperate measures. T-ara very likely hadn't had much freedom in what kind of music they wanted to do, after all (the atrocity of YaYaYa is a particular example for me).

Regardless if we show our support them or not by buying the new album, the only real winners is CCM and KKS himself, not T-ara. That's the ugly reality. I myself have decided not to buy their second album after having to put up with so much horsesh!t from KKS and will only download the album from 4shared.com. At least CCM won't get my money, that's for sure.

Personally, I don't think we should 'boycott' their album or anything like that, cos that's like showing our displeasure at T-ARA, and I'm sure that's not our intention. The only way these arrogant CEOs ever take note of their fans, is when they cause a big scene, eg suju's Only 13 thing. And unless we're planning to do that, I honestly don't think anything else we do will make a diff. Because seriously, will KKS even care?

I was wondering if any of you have seen that article about Tara's reactions to the member additions, and honestly I think it's just a load of BS. I mean honestly, as a group that has worked so hard together since 2009, you guys actually come up and say that, "Oh yeah. They're better than us. We're really glad they're here to help us to make us become better cos we're not a very talented group!" seriously? The first thought that flashed across my mind was pure incredulity. Then I realised : that jerk KKS must have been threatening and monitoring them. Why else would they say something like that? It really just doesn't make sense, unless the members are Jiwon and Jiae, which is so freaking impossible. That, or they have the patience and acceptance of saints.

On a side note, I was reading the article about the CEO of Open World Entertainment harassing his own artists and idols...and for a moment my heart stopped. I don't know why, but my mind immediately asked itself, "KKS isn't a ******* enough to do this sort of thing right?" But honestly, right now I'm really scared. Maybe I'm just paranoid, but the thought that KKS might have been sexually bullying Tara just makes so scared, and yet so mad too.

Wow all the comments above are almost the same as my thoughts, I just don't know how to put it into words.

As international fans, no, we can do nothing. The power is up to korean fans. However you could, say, add fire to the fuel by persuading some Sones to protest or something..Or make the effort to sign up on korean sites and posting what the korean fans should do and find out what the kqueens actually thinking about this issue..even if you can't read korean..hence the effort, of finding someone who can read korean to help you. There's a poll about what will happen to T-ara after the addition on hanteo, and from there I know that even koreans acknowledge that Yayaya is a complete failure lol. Or if you want to go more extreme, gather your friends and go to korea yourself to make a riot in front of CCM building or something :P About the albums, well I'm saving up to buy it too, but I change my mind because I'm so not buying album of "T-ara and The 2 Strangers". I probably would buy the Japanese album though since there might be a chance only 7-Ara involves in it. I'll donate the remaining money to Jiyeon's birthday project instead~

The posts before me make I think about somethings.

First we don't necessary boycott T-ara to make their salaries and fame go down. We can send them money + download album instead buying it. That way, T-ara still have money and their fame , ( maybe their fame will go up cuz their fans resort to such a weird manner LOL). The best thing about it is CCM won't have any money at all. Better yet, if we can persuade others do the same to any CD sale from CCM, ( give Davichi money instead of buying it). A fact that when we buy any album, in reality it's only 30% (or even less) of those money really go into T-ara pocket.

In reality, It's hard to execute because we are international fans and we don't know each others. Even if we are Korean, We don't trust each others, and we don't have any one to lead us. We are strong but we are without one that we can trust. If only we have one that can safely transfer at least 1 mil dollar over a period of time to 7-ara, without getting greedy. We can get not only one but maybe 20 people watching each other doing the same job to make sure nothing fishy going on.

About another subjects, I personally don't think KKS is dumb or ordinary. I think he is too smart, way too smart for his heartlessness. He calculate every thing , every little step that make his plan work perfectly fine. Think back about it, CCM announce T-ara will be change, either add, minus or replace back about one and a half months ago. At that time, we worried about T-ara being replaced the most , cuz it's the most drastic. Then now, he say that it's only addition. Too frustrated about replacement, we are subconsciously more acceptance toward additional members the better options.

I see many fans are saying " I am fine with addition, at least he won't replace them" . I am kinda sad, we are playing on KKS hands and we don't even know it. And then finally , we thought he is finally announcing the new members. He want to reveal them on July, that's 3 months from now. At that time , We has already calm down, because our body can't hold anger that long. Alot of us will accept the news, move forward in our lives. We became either eager to see their new albums, or sadness because of the change. Both of them don't drive fans to retaliate against KKS and he knew it. He purposely dragging the news longer and longer till the opposing force eventually dies down.

In the end, both T-ara and us fans are the toys in KKS hands. We experience frustration and heartbroken from the news. While we see it as terrible, T-ara have it worse,they have to share salaries, fame, and singing lines, every one of them are the same situation now. Soyeon just have a chance to shine as the main vocal of T-ara will have to give her lines to new members. Others member will have even less lines and screen time. When T-ara became famous, Qri and Boram will finally start gaining their own fans. When new members get in, in the future, any T-ara fans doesn't like the S.H.E.J Boram and Qri will have even less chance to have them as their own fans. In short, popular members get obviously less attention, while the less popular will withered away.

As in T-ara side, they say that they accept the member change. There is a really high chance that they are being force to say that by KKS . On the other hands there is a chance that they already accept it. T-ara is closer to the problem and know it sooner than us,and they see it as an unchangable outcome, they are frustrated , but they chose to smile to it instead of frowning. And really, who want to think about such an depressing thing when you sleep like less than 4 hour a days? I am really sad to think that they became like this when facing the problem. It mean that they don't want to care about their personal's right anymore.

I wish them to live happy, work hard, eat a lot, and have enough rest. That all we want for them. T_T

Personally, I don't think we should 'boycott' their album or anything like that, cos that's like showing our displeasure at T-ARA, and I'm sure that's not our intention. The only way these arrogant CEOs ever take note of their fans, is when they cause a big scene, eg suju's Only 13 thing. And unless we're planning to do that, I honestly don't think anything else we do will make a diff. Because seriously, will KKS even care?

I was wondering if any of you have seen that article about Tara's reactions to the member additions, and honestly I think it's just a load of BS. I mean honestly, as a group that has worked so hard together since 2009, you guys actually come up and say that, "Oh yeah. They're better than us. We're really glad they're here to help us to make us become better cos we're not a very talented group!" seriously? The first thought that flashed across my mind was pure incredulity. Then I realised : that jerk KKS must have been threatening and monitoring them. Why else would they say something like that? It really just doesn't make sense, unless the members are Jiwon and Jiae, which is so freaking impossible. That, or they have the patience and acceptance of saints.

On a side note, I was reading the article about the CEO of Open World Entertainment harassing his own artists and idols...and for a moment my heart stopped. I don't know why, but my mind immediately asked itself, "KKS isn't a ******* enough to do this sort of thing right?" But honestly, right now I'm really scared. Maybe I'm just paranoid, but the thought that KKS might have been sexually bullying Tara just makes so scared, and yet so mad too.

Regarding the incident about the scumbag from hell of Open World Ent., you really make a point.

I've actually suspected (and still do to a degree) that KKS may have sexually bullied/coerced T-ara at one point or another - the way how he controls them is beyond sanity, after all. No, I take that back - it's enough to send him to mental hospital, as far as I'm concerned.

While no credible evidence is available to at least suggest sexual harassment, assault or even rape might have happened, I don't think it's difficult to notice that the ones who are at the risk of being replaced (Qri and Boram) are likely the most vulnerable since they have very little to do - and as a result, will be pressured to exchange *** for more spotlight. So Yeon is also likely at considerable risk as well, considering she's the one who's been the most outspoken of the girls - and KKS would use such a tactic behind-the-scenes as severe punishment. Triggering the public and the media about member replacement and insulting is possibly hardly anything in his list of ways to punish people that go up against him. Not saying it's indefinitely happened but as much as I hate to say it, it cannot be ruled out.

Really? When did he mention Co-ED was a failure, was it a public comment? Then again, he did dump them into a sub company..

It still astounds me how incredibly F***ed up and lazy this CEO can be. Sure he might say that he has to go do meetings with producers, composers, PDs, etc, pull some strings and do some sweet talking but that doesn't amount to as much work that T-ara does. KKS is just sol.. UGH! He's like an abomination that needs to be strapped onto an aircraft and shot out into another galaxy.

And that 30 years of experience comment, I laugh every thing i read that phrase. Your comment on how "That effectively makes his 30 years of experience fly out of the window." was right on the dot.

I believe he said it an interview at one point sometime last year or so - I can't remember exactly where the article was from but I'm pretty sure it's somewhere in AKP.

I do remember quite a few of the words he said - apparently he claimed he got too 'greedy' and 'big-headed' (or something like that) by the time Co-Ed was made, due to the mass success he had with T-ara's Roly Poly at the time. He even went as far to call it one of his biggest failures in his life. That is some publicity to Co-Ed itself.

And yes, his 30 years of experience doesn't mean jack sh!t. I don't recall CCM ever managing an idol group similar to T-ara over the years and very likely, it's the FIRST idol group CCM made itself (and for one thing, SeeYa, SG Wannabe, Davichi etc. cannot be considered idols - mostly, anyway), minus the subsidiaries (such as those that house FT Island, Supernova, CN Blue). Now, if he was trying to teach someone to replace his position as CEO, his 30 years of exp. may have some credibility - though managing idols? Hell no. Sure, financial success was attained but at a massive and terrible cost for T-ara.

Regarding the incident about the scumbag from hell of Open World Ent., you really make a point.

I've actually suspected (and still do to a degree) that KKS may have sexually bullied/coerced T-ara at one point or another - the way how he controls them is beyond sanity, after all. No, I take that back - it's enough to send him to mental hospital, as far as I'm concerned.

Police should investigated the CCM Company and of course,the so-called CEO cannot be missed out because I've got a feeling that he had sexually assault or harassing them (but this is just my wild imagination although the possibility cannot be ruled out).Have you read about a CEO (I can't remember the company) that are arrested for sexually harassing his artistes and trainees who he should have protect instead of doing BS.

And,I believe most of us have watched the video on YouTube about T-ara discussing their thoughts regarding the addition of the new members.We all know how outspoken Soyeon is but Soyeon and Eunjung both gave "safe" comments about it.What do you expect,KKS has clearly stated that he would kick out any member that isn't supportive of the 2 new members.This make me thinking back the day when Soyeon said they hadn't got a break since they debuted publicly and who knows what happened to the 3 of them that day later on,probably reduction in income/salary or worse,physically abuse.

I can't even lay my eyes on him for 1 second.His face is just full of disgust.

This is only personal observation, but if T-Ara is still going to be under CCM (until the day T-Ara is no longer active), then some members are bound to leave the group...however KKS decide to play it out. He realized that doing both adding & removing at the same time will cause too much chaos among his financial supporters, so he went to the "better" change first, waits for it to copes with the situation, then drops the bad news (from fans perspective). As radical as it might sound, it's quite reasonable since it is KKS we're talking about.

Unless there's a leader among the T-Ara's fanbase, which we don't have ever since that incident, the reality of the matter is that there's absolutely nothing we can do to effectively change anything in this situation.

Oh great, TVXQ's kfans are mad over something so small - Exo using their group's colour while kqueens didnt do anything about the huge issue T-ara is facing right now smh

That's a battle between fandoms, not a fandom vs evil nutcase.

Suffice to say, it wouldn't be surprising if fan attacks against CEOs of agencies (and I mean physical attacks) were usually kept under the rug to prevent any media hype across the whole country - and the last thing CEOs would want to do is verbally and openly attack the fandoms of their idols in front of the cameras (yes, KKS was even smart enough not to insult the fans of T-ara but dumb enough to provoke them).

God knows what sort of nasty plans T-ara's extreme fans have ready for him.