Diadem Forums

[12.04.10] Video - T-ara Interview at Airport Before Leaving to Europe

kkyc222

They said they only knew about the member change through news (that douche didn't tell them obviously) and they were completely surprised at it when they knew.

wow..they only found out through the news?? i would've thought that such a big change would need consultation with the actual GROUP...

its just like how they didnt know that hyomin became leader after boram..

They said they only knew about the member change through news (that douche didn't tell them obviously) and they were completely surprised at it when they knew.

and the part where t-ara actually bowed when the new group didn't??? shows that t-ara does not have 'attitude problems' as KKS said..

Wow.. This Mr Kim is really pissing the diadems off..Such a huge change, he didn't even discuss with T-ara?! This is too much! Who earn big buck for you? Who are those people that make T-ara from just a name to a famous girl group that shine all over the world?!!! Let me tell you, this great and awesome people are Jeon Boram, Lee Qri, Park Soyeon, Ham Eunjung,Park Hyomin, Park Jiyeon and Ryu Hwayoung!! If not them, Mr Kim! you are nothing!!!!! $#%^&*

wow..they only found out through the news?? i would've thought that such a big change would need consultation with the actual GROUP...

its just like how they didnt know that hyomin became leader after boram..

OMG,why the douchebag is so selfish?With such a huge news that are spreading all over the world like wildfire,and yet that beast didn't say anything about it to T-ara himself.I wonder how's their reactions when they read about KKS's comment on how certain members are lazy,prideful and thinking highly of themselves.I'm sure they must had felt terrible when their own CEO said something rude like that to the public.

And,yes.I was so shocked when Jiyeon said she didn't know that Hyomin's the leader and the company never mentioned that to the other members when fans already know T-ara used leader rotating system.The company is full of dark secret....

You see? expected from that scumbag, T-ara would only know of this through the news or if someone mentioned it to them. I wonder if they didn't found it out at this time, when will KKS make this known to them? probably never, and the girls would like all confused and stuff when the 2 new girls joined them all of the sudden. KKS who's making the money and whos giving the money to you? its T-ara and the Fans for god's sake, you making me regret giving you $200 every new album release?

OMG that KKS guy seriously!!!! Hate him, I felt bad for the girls, they didnt know anything and found out through the news. I really wish they all could leave them. He is an evil and inhumane boss. He need to retired as CEO asap, he doesnt deserve to be one anyways.

Why change something that not broken? stupid guy!!! They are great and popular the way they are!!!!

and the part where t-ara actually bowed when the new group didn't??? shows that t-ara does not have 'attitude problems' as KKS said..

Actually they did bow, just that T-ara bow longer then they do.

Actually they did bow, just that T-ara bow longer then they do.

If you actually noticed,it was always Soyeon who bowed 90 degree first (of course,she's the leader) and the rest of T-ara will followed.Surprisingly,the new group seldom bow.Well,only 1-2 of them bow but the rest only waved and smiled (some of them didn't even smiled at the camera).And,no,I have nothing against them.This is just my observation.And,yeah,T-ara bowed quite longer,like 4-6 seconds and like usual,it was always Soyeon who stop bowing the last,LOL.