Diadem Forums

[12.04.11] T-ara signs a separate contract with an agency specialized in acting

nathaniel

i guess most of us want t-ara leave CCM. a company where they are "really" appreciated.

well, i think damn CCM should focus on the girls singing and dancing skills rather than acting. more workshops for enhancement of their voices and dance. i'm not saying their bad, don't get me wrong please..

i guess most of us want t-ara leave CCM. a company where they are "really" appreciated.

well, i think damn CCM should focus on the girls singing and dancing skills rather than acting. more workshops for enhancement of their voices and dance. i'm not saying their bad, don't get me wrong please..

Yes,rather than honing the girls' acting,I really think CCM should train them for singing abilities because everyone knows not all members in a group can sing (because some of them act as visuals or dancers),not even SNSD.

Yes,it's good to polish one's acting skills but for now,they need to focus on singing first.When more people get involves in acting,more people are missing in each performances.I mean,look at Eunjung and Jiyeon who are constantly busy with filming dramas and such,I can't even remember how many times they missed the performances in Cry Cry and Lovey Dovey.

However,among the 7 of them,Soyeon will probably not involve in acting anytime soon because she already hold quite many important positions in T-ara and if she's missing due to the drama filming,I don't think T-ara can't proceed the performances,especially in Cry Cry.Besides,acting isn't what she's passionate about.

From what I observe, busier schedules=tiring body=falls sick

Fully agreed - but then again, KKM had 3 years to do that and they haven't done a very impressive job, to say the least.

Yes,rather than honing the girls' acting,I really think CCM should train them for singing abilities because everyone knows not all members in a group can sing (because some of them act as visuals or dancers),not even SNSD.

Yes,it's good to polish one's acting skills but for now,they need to focus on singing first.When more people get involves in acting,more people are missing in each performances.I mean,look at Eunjung and Jiyeon who are constantly busy with filming dramas and such,I can't even remember how many times they missed the performances in Cry Cry and Lovey Dovey.

However,among the 7 of them,Soyeon will probably not involve in acting anytime soon because she already hold quite many important positions in T-ara and if she's missing due to the drama filming,I don't think T-ara can't proceed the performances,especially in Cry Cry.Besides,acting isn't what she's passionate about.

From what I observe, busier schedules=tiring body=falls sick

Agreed, with the Japanese tour and second album promotions coming up this summer, I'd have to say polishing on singing is first priority. And yet, the girls are doing some photoshoot and MV filming in Europe, modelling and CFs. It almost sounds like working on the second album is non-existent.

Oh and So Yeon is involved in acting this year - Roly Poly 2 musical with Hyomin, Ji Yeon and Eun Jung - and more notoriously, the musical is scheduled to come out this summer too. Apparently when KKM said the girls won't be acting in 2012, they were referring to dramas and movies only. Musicals were not included for some reason (then again, KKS is a nutty clown so I wouldn't expect much logic from him anyway).

Honestly, that is some really effed up management.

So are they going to act this year? I hope they do, as long as it isn't too tiring for the girls. :)

I don't know about films or movies, but So Yeon, Hyomin, Eun Jung and Ji Yeon are supposed to take part in the Roly Poly 2 musical at some point this summer - and suffice to say, that would be between the Japanese tour and promotion of the second album. Honestly, that is pretty much non-stop work.

Omo! T-ARA really going all out for acting now? can't wait for HwaYoung acts :D

Whatever they do, I'll just support them. T-ARA Hwaiting ^^

Yup.Almost all of them are now actresses.Eunjung and Jiyeon were actresses since they were still young and I believe Eunjung started acting since she was 7 or 8.Hyomin is also an actress and she already acted in numerous dramas and movies.although she didn't receive any acting lessons like the first two.Qri already acted but it's only a minor role.Boram has also acted and she is a lead role in that movie.

So,basically,we only left Soyeon,the main vocalist and Hwayoung,the rapper.Soyeon did acted in a few dramas before.However,she only acted as cameo that appear no longer than 5-10 minutes overall.I can see that Soyeon has a lot of potential to become an actress.For example,her cheerful and bubbly personality in Roly Poly The Musical is really fun to watch.Her acting is Bubi Bubi Mini Drama is superb for a beginner,to say the least and I can really feel the "envious feeling" that she felt towards Eunjung.

Above all,before seeing them breaking through the acting arena,what they really need now is a LONG break.Or if that's too much to ask,at least loosen up their schedules.What,12 schedules in 24 hours with barely 2-3 hours of sleeping?They have been treated like slaves and slowly becoming a zombie.CCM must has been high on drugs recently....

I like that the girls were given the chance to sign with an agency outside of CCM for their acting, now if only CCM would learn to appreciate the artists they have instead of giving up on the ones that don't succeed right away like CO-ED, they've been talking comebacks and SPEED's debut (Lovey Dovey plus doesn't count as anything more than a teaser song to me) forever and a day.

Hopefully there aren't any huge conflicts when they start picking up acting gigs, though they'll probably get worked till they drop, poor bb's/ :(

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest audiferari

This news makes me excited. Now our girls more likely will be multytalent idols. Hope with this , hwa-qri-soyeon- and boram , can improve themselves in acting. and start appearing in drama/movie.

• 2 weeks later...

though that's big news, it was already expected! T-ara is going on drama production since the very beginning and they proved to be good enough and also popular to stay on that business. It was quite a smart decision to sign the contract so they can develop their acting.

wish u the best, t-ara-unnies

• 2 weeks later...