Diadem Forums

[12.04.12] Video - T-ara FREEDOM YouTube Official Channel Update

tarabest

woah, there's alot of negative comments starting from the 3rd video onwards. Yeah i know people are upset the focus on the new girl group seems a tad more than T-ara, but some comments are just plain mean, ugly? T-ara won't want their fans to hate on others like that...

Anyway, looking forward to this new girl group, but thats secondary, the main point of me watching is cause of Hwayoung! omg she was just the cutest thing ever ^^.

all i can understand is 2 of those girls will be t-ara's new members

the red hair girl looks like spica's boa a lot

well gotta wait for the official announcement

Hurm,I don't think those girls will become part of T-ara because from what I understand they are the new group that the CCM is talking about and Hyomin&Eunjung will be one of the "staff members" by helping them to photographs and more.

To be honest,CCM should have let them stay in Korea instead of "using" T-ara to promote the new girl group.It just doesn't sounds right to me.

all i can understand is 2 of those girls will be t-ara's new members

the red hair girl looks like spica's boa a lot

well gotta wait for the official announcement

LOL I thought exactly the same she is like her sibling

Btw I want the minutes i wasted on this back t-ara was just seconds again KKS is USING THEM ¬¬

kks always make use of the fame of his other groups to debut another.. me too, i just watched the video coz i thought t-ara is the main focus but having to watch it fully i guess the main reason why kks decided to make the freedom video is to draw attention to the new gg.. oh well thats kks always being conceited old man.. regarding to t-ara turning into a 9 member group, i dont like it either but we cant do anything about it since its already been decised.. i just hope that the 2 members are worth the name of t-ara, that can really help them break not only on asian market but internationally as what that stupid ceo said, they should be better singers/dancers/ can speak foreign language.. coz if its not, as what he describe then he should resign himself as the ceo of ccm since he's the reason for the downfall of that company..

kks always make use of the fame of his other groups to debut another.. me too, i just watched the video coz i thought t-ara is the main focus but having to watch it fully i guess the main reason why kks decided to make the freedom video is to draw attention to the new gg.. oh well thats kks always being conceited old man.. regarding to t-ara turning into a 9 member group, i dont like it either but we cant do anything about it since its already been decised.. i just hope that the 2 members are worth the name of t-ara, that can really help them break not only on asian market but internationally as what that stupid ceo said, they should be better singers/dancers/ can speak foreign language.. coz if its not, as what he describe then he should resign himself as the ceo of ccm since he's the reason for the downfall of that company..

Yeah,I noticed that KKS always used his artistes to promote a new group.In fact,he used the same tactic to T-ara.

When T-ara first debuted,he used Davichi (who debuted in 2008) and SeeYa (debuted in 2006 but disband in 2011) to help boosting T-ara popularity and it did help,quite a lot.So,I'm not surprised when he did the same thing to the new group considering T-ara is the only idol group from CCM that is very successful (I don't count Davichi because they aren't an idol group) while we all know what happened to Co-ed (plus 5dolls and SPEED,the sub-unit) is a "failure".

He didn't bother to boost those groups popularity but instead,creating another girl group as if in Korea is not enough.Well,not only he used T-ara to promote the 7 members unnies (as called by Hyomin),he also used T-ara to promote SPEED by producing Lovey Dovey Plus (which,in my opinion,that song should stick to T-ara.It just doesn't sound good when boys singing the song).I know they're helping SPEED,but really, it shows that CCM is lacking ideas.

That so-called CEO shouldn't be a CEO in the first place.He's not worth to hold the important position.

Like wad ZZuRRa had said before, Seeya and Davichi was also used as promotional tools for T-ara in the past,so stop complaining that T-ara is used here to promote the new girl group.So is SG Wannabe for Seeya and likewise this happens in other companies too.

Anyway,these videos are quite well taken and the girls looks really pretty :) All 14 of them.haha.