Diadem Forums

[12.04.13] G-Market opening a T-ara Star Shop

nathaniel

[12.04.13] G-Market opening a T-ara Star Shop

PS12041300016.JPG

Popular girl group T-ara revealed today that beginning on the 16th, G-Market will open a Star Shop for T-ara until the end of next month.

G-Market's Star Shop will introduce spring fashion items that T-ara put their personality into. There will also be videos to watch of T-ara wearing products to influence purchases.

G-Market's marketing chief said, "Girl groups in Korea are represented as fashionistas, and with the newly updated Star Shop, T-ara will be able to appeal to young women in their 20's to 30's. We believe there will be a great response from customers."

G-Market will also be giving away prizes to customers who buy from T-ara's Star Shop including signed CD's and iRiver headphones.

Source: http://www.edaily.co.kr/news/NewsRead.edy?SCD=DC14&newsid=01410406599495792&DCD=A00204&OutLnkChk=Y

Credit: Nathaniel @ Diadem

Im quite confused, is G-market like an actual stor eor an online one? is it similar to those sites for asian products like yesasia, dvdheaven etc.?

It's an online store. I don't know if it has any other divisions per country though it's one of the largest shopping sites in Korea (rivalled also by Auction.com, if I recall correctly). G-Market and Auction however, sell more than just clothes - they pretty much sell a variety of practically every item you want (minus real-life firearms and military-issue equipment, I believe).

I do believe that orders can be taken for those living overseas (albeit at the cost of extra money and time) but yea, you'd need to know Korean to do that.