Sign in to follow this  
nathaniel

[12.04.13] G-Market opening a T-ara Star Shop

[12.04.13] G-Market opening a T-ara Star Shop

PS12041300016.JPG

Popular girl group T-ara revealed today that beginning on the 16th, G-Market will open a Star Shop for T-ara until the end of next month.

G-Market's Star Shop will introduce spring fashion items that T-ara put their personality into. There will also be videos to watch of T-ara wearing products to influence purchases.

G-Market's marketing chief said, "Girl groups in Korea are represented as fashionistas, and with the newly updated Star Shop, T-ara will be able to appeal to young women in their 20's to 30's. We believe there will be a great response from customers."

G-Market will also be giving away prizes to customers who buy from T-ara's Star Shop including signed CD's and iRiver headphones.

Source: http://www.edaily.co.kr/news/NewsRead.edy?SCD=DC14&newsid=01410406599495792&DCD=A00204&OutLnkChk=Y

Credit: Nathaniel @ Diadem

wait, the stuff sold are for young women.... its kinda difficult for fanboys (like me) to shop there.... ¬___¬

and do they mean that every person who purchases gets signed CDs and headphones? coz that will be pretty crazy.....

:o time to go shopping. my poor bank account....

current financial status: broke.

edit: ah it didn't occur to me that it might be for the korean market only. oh well. :(

Im quite confused, is G-market like an actual stor eor an online one? is it similar to those sites for asian products like yesasia, dvdheaven etc.?

It's an online store. I don't know if it has any other divisions per country though it's one of the largest shopping sites in Korea (rivalled also by Auction.com, if I recall correctly). G-Market and Auction however, sell more than just clothes - they pretty much sell a variety of practically every item you want (minus real-life firearms and military-issue equipment, I believe).

I do believe that orders can be taken for those living overseas (albeit at the cost of extra money and time) but yea, you'd need to know Korean to do that.

aw, i don't know if in the Philippines there is a gmarket.... hope i can see one...i wanna buy too!!! haha

hey, i was also interested to buy...just found g-market global online shopping has english site and provide shipping w/ fee... :)

i don't really know what is g-market all about..but this is great, right..t-ara is the best..hehe..i love t7 very much..hwaiting..wish t-ara will stay healthy, strong n happy together forever..