Diadem Forums

[12.04.14] T-ara's Eunjung loses 34 million won in Europe, "Crying all night"

nathaniel

Awww...Eunjung must feel horrible! :(

I'd feel that way too if i lost so much money, but it wasn't her fault. All the blame goes to the robber!!!! >:(

Why do people have to be so money-crazy sometimes?! Eunjung must be scared and sad. But hopefully things will turn around for the better. No wonder why today is Friday the 13th.... But still, T-ara hwating!

Oh Eunjung, too bad this happen to them, but i think it should not be her job to managed the funds, the manager should be the one to hold that amount of money, what could be their job then or they should just split it. They should also give a bodyguard for each member. hope this news is not true and just for publicity,

Eunjung don't cry.

I just read that and feel so sorry for her. That must have been frightening and can be traumatizing even though she did not get hurt, which thank goodness she did not. I don't quite get why each member couldn't have taken care of their own finances or why they gave her all of it. I seriously wonder if there was an interpreter who knew about her carrying the money and conspired with somebody or maybe someone has been eyeing the group and knew she had the money and went after her purse at the right moment.

I know she feels really guilty about it, it's just in her nature. Here's hoping she can at least enjoy the rest of her time there and just thankful it was only money and nothing else happened.

Bad news all around when I first read the title I thought it was a misprint or a joke maybe part of a drama. This is sad I can imagine eunjung upset crying, it makes me me feel bad too. Although I agree she shouldn't have been carrying that much, but I like her desire to do more and be in charge.

horrible! despicable!! after losing my wallet and becoming a victim of identity theft. as well as my year and a half working as a retailer... ive come to despise people who steal with a PASSION!!!! D=< MAY THEY BE FOUND AND PUNISHED!!!

Wait, they are, like, going to the authorities over this, right? More strength is being asked of these young women, I'm afraid, and I really hope they're getting the kind of support and guidance they ought to be getting at a time like this. I mean, I hope it was just incomplete reporting, but she was just the victim of a violent crime and there's not word of any, like, police involvement or any kind of counseling being offered, that kind of thing. Get these things done, support staff.

omg...i seriously pity eunjung....

why the h*** did they give a large amount of money to a person...

if they're in their right mind, they wouldn't have given only eunjung the extremely heavy responsibility....

for sure eunjung's mood for the whole trip is devastated...and it will be so hard for her to face it alone...

luckily she wasn't harmed in any way...

but, still, the impact and the memory of the unfortunate incident may stay with her for a long time...

i read some of the coments regarding 'they should make the manager in charge of it'...

i totally agree with that...women is a lot easier target compared to men..besides, the manager's body is quite large...

and now, because of the wrong decisions made, eunjung's is suffering.....

i hope that eunjung will face this challenge positively and she gets the support,especially moral support, from the members and the staff...the fans will support eunjung with all they can...so, cheer up eunjung...it's not your fault...eunjung hwaiting...

Man I feel so bad for Eunjung.....it takes so long to get over something like this...the feeling of insecurity where ever you go. Eunjung really shouldn't have to repay out of her own pocket for someone's evil doing. Alternatively, I think their company should cover the damages, I mean they spent so much money on travel insurance but they should also prepare separate funds in cases like this.

Next time they should split the money up so one person isn't so burdened with the responsibility. Hopefully the girls will give Eunjung their support so that she can feel better.

People have been saying that she was dumb to carry so much money with her. But for one, it's for all the member's including the new group so 30k isn't really extravagant if you consider it's for like at least 14 people. And I guess this amount was meant for the whole trip so that's why it's a lot. Although there might have been a rule not to let the other girls keep their own money so that they won't spend when it isn't the time to do so.

It's unfortunate though. And it seems that it might have been a planned robbery since the robber knows exactly who to rob of all the people. If not, it's really just unlucky.

Awwww it's supposed to be such a happy trip... Hope that she can get over it soon and enjoy the rest of the trip... It wasn't her fault as Europe is not really a safe place to be in the first place. Those robbers are pros and there are many of them there. :(

To the robber: How dare you rob a kpop artist..you must be didn't realize how popular is kpop in countries outside Korea now..what you did already spread very fast to other countries..it's a shame on you! I pray that you will be safe when using the money :angry:

To lovely Eunjung: I know you are a strong girl, you will be (emotionally) recovering from this incident soon. Everyone of us is supporting you, don't cry anymore. This incident not your fault, don't blame yourself on not taking good care of the money.Hwaiting!

To CCM/ other support staff: I wonder why you are hired, can't you just elect a treasurer among yourself and give all the girls a break on the Europe trip? Hyomin & Eunjung already exhausted on photo shooting, why still ask Eunjung to be the "secretary"?

Besides that, you never learn on "don't put all your eggs into a basket"? Why can't you elect few treasurer to take care of the money?If the fund was carrying by different staffs, the losses won't be so huge.

Oh no I feel so bad for Eunjung as she is really hardworking and knowing her she must feel so guilty but she is not, this things happen but it is sure really insecure to carry that much money hope that the robber gets caught :( hope the other members help her to overcome this unfortunate situation