Diadem Forums

[12.04.14] T-ara's Eunjung loses 34 million won in Europe, "Crying all night"

nathaniel

omg, thank god they stil had thier passports.

how were they gna get back if they dint have it.

and why was it eunjung that got robbed, out of all the people that stupid person chose her.

she shouldnt blame her self, she was really busy thats all

poor eungjung. i hope she's alright. she must of been so scared =(.....im guessing with their prior experiences in other countries. they didn't think something like this would happen. Living in the states. I know there's tons of ways to get money when traveling in a foreign country by atm, banks, or even credit cards that have no foreign transactions fees...not sure about korea though....

I don't know, I feel I gotta add... Aside from Eunjung's emotional recovery and aside from all the ludicrous details of the case (about which much could be said), I'm afraid the members will have to stay shay sharp and not let the boss man use this incident as leverage against them in the future. Strictly speaking, they should count it against hims or his company and continue to consider their options. But anyway, paramount is Eunjung's well-being in the aftermath.

As much as I sympathize with Eun Jung having lost such a huge sum of money, I can't stop thinking WHY it was all in cash in the first place. Not to mention who on Earth thought it'd be a good idea to give EJ that kind of amount. Why not split it between the 7 members? At least if one of them is robbed, there'd still be money left over to spare.

Did anyone even bother researching anything to be careful about in Italy before going into the plane at the airport?

They'll really have to be careful from this point since it's possible the thief is likely to grab more money while they're still in Italy. For all we know, it could be a whole gang of pickpockets trailing them - besides, it's hard to imagine any pickpocket is going to ignore a group of famous Asian women with a whole crew of staff for photoshoots and MV filming. For them, it's a lot of money just to steal.

As Mongrolian said above, T-ara will also have to be extremely careful not to let KKM (yes, Kim Kwang Media, not CCM anymore) use the whole incident as leverage against them later into the future. For all we know, the guy is basically a human and darker version of Mr. Krabs from the Spongebob Squarepants show.

Last but not least, though I'm not one to believe in conspiracy theories, but there's been some talk in AKP that KKS may have deliberately orchestrated the incident himself so he can use it against the girls any time they go up against him. He's already threatened to boot any member that doesn't support his 9-ara decision so it won't be surprising if this theory is true.

Basing on what I know about Eunjung's personality. I know how nice she is and for sure right now she feels so sad and guilty about what happened. I wish I can do something to cheer her up. Are they going to let her pay for all of it or will the other members also help her pay for it? It would be great if they would help her.

Basing on what I know about Eunjung's personality. I know how nice she is and for sure right now she feels so sad and guilty about what happened. I wish I can do something to cheer her up. Are they going to let her pay for all of it or will the other members also help her pay for it? It would be great if they would help her.

Stupid move from CCM & Eunjung. Why carry that much money and why entrust it to her in the first place ?

Not sure if I should believe this news or not but I wouldn't be surprised if she doesn't get any lines in their next album. Everything happens for a reason...fishy.

She will pay it back...but HOW ? :o

No offence to Italy and Europe, but mugging tourists is very common. My friend's girlfriend went to Italy and she said her bag was sliced open while she was carrying it on her back. Someone took most of her valuables.

Who's smart idea was it to make a 23 year old girl responsible for ALL of the money?

Not discrediting Eunjung's maturity, but seriously, who puts all their eggs in one basket?

Poor eunjung..i hope she don't blame herself too much!!it is not all her fault for the loss..hope she will feel better after the inccident.. I wonder why she have to pay withe her cash when they return to korea though..its an unexpected thing that happen not as though she had hoped for it to happen or something.. I feel they should all bare the loss with her..i mean its everyones fault for passing her all that amount of money isn't it?

But well what happened had already happen.. I do hope they learn from it and not just let one person all the money and split it within the group..

I hope she is already feeling better now!

feel so sorry for eunjung,,but why the hell there's no protection for the girls?????

lucky it was only get robbed,,but what if something worse happened??

CCM should protect them not just put the girls into insurance of something....

and why the hell they put those lot of cash????????

JUNGIEEE FIGHTINGGGG,,,,it surely not your fault,,,,