Diadem Forums

[12.04.14] T-ara's Eunjung loses 34 million won in Europe, "Crying all night"

nathaniel

Seriously, if it's so easy to steal such a huge amont of money from some young Korean tourists, there's no way things like that won't happen again. They have to be really carefull now.

I live in Europe and something like that never happend to me, simply because I take good care of my stuff (but I'm not an Idol and I don't have money anyway).

That's sad for EunJung, but the responsability of the staff of CCM is bigger, they aren't child anymore don't they ?

I hope she doesn't take it too hard. Of course it's very sad and all but.. she shouldn't blame herself >//<

But reading these comments above.. Isn't it weird that Eunjung has such a big amount of money to carry herself? They should separate the cash and not to give all the responsibility to Eunjung. Hella weird.

Oh My God...

I have ever heard Europe such as Italy and France are quite famous of their Robber....

My uncle went there half or one year ago...

and His Tour Guide was robbed in Paris.....

Even When He tried to get it back...

He was hit by the robber.....

I wish Eunjung is fine rite now...

When I read the news, I went omg non-stop. Poor Eunjungie, how she gonna pay this amount of money off? /: All we can do is to hope she will be fine, is only their 2nd or 3rd day of the trip and everything just went bad. In this case, How can she still portrait nice photo shot ): So worry for her )):

crossing my fingers eunjung won't be too traumatized by this and still be strong enough to carry on(although she has to even if she can't, sadly)

to the thief , i hope he/she burns in hell forever for doing such things,

and also , to the management company for being SO STUPID as to allow their own artistes (not even their fat manager) to handle such a large sum of money , all on one person, not carefully thinking of consequences like this.

hopefully the filming and photoshoot or whatever still can continue on smoothly.

although TBH...i think they shouldn't have released this piece of news to the public, because it thoroughly reflects negatively on the already poor management of CCM, and also it'll effect eunjung and T-ara in a way.

T-ARA, HWAITING.

when vacationing it is important to note the crime rate in main tourist areas. people tell you otherareas to stay away from and why, but leave the main places out like they are 100% safe and the danger of crime is very small.

in reality those place you are just as likely to get robbed / pick pocketed. locals know foreigners and vacationers are easy targets and sneaky weasels are always on the prowl. they have all sorts of methods to get their hands on your things. from simple to elaborate, they will find a way.

i highly doubt eunjung left a bag and lost it, it was most likely swiped when no one was looking. it only takes a split second for these things to happen.

with that said even i she was the secretary or whatever, CCM should not let ANYONE wander around with that much cash on them. especially a 20 year old girl. and even if you are in a large group and have bodyguards. they should have used a bank card or something.

That is a very unfortunate scenario that occured but why did it even happen in the first place. I am not quite sure why they need to have that much money on them at that time. As others have said why was it all in one bag which it should have been distributed. Surely these ladies can afford some sort of extra security as well.

Also the article mentions that it was lost and also robbed near the end but are people really sure about what exactly happened? Sometimes things get misplaced which may make things that seem deliberate were actually accidents.

I know this will sound crazy and all, but maybe the thief who stole the money was a T-ara fan that has a deep hatred for KKM (or KKS himself)? Could've been part of his own ploy in an attempt to sabotage the whole thing just to make KKS pissed off.

That is a very unfortunate scenario that occured but why did it even happen in the first place. I am not quite sure why they need to have that much money on them at that time. As others have said why was it all in one bag which it should have been distributed. Surely these ladies can afford some sort of extra security as well.

Also the article mentions that it was lost and also robbed near the end but are people really sure about what exactly happened? Sometimes things get misplaced which may make things that seem deliberate were actually accidents.

I'm pretty sure people were looking for the lost money for a while - it's not like they'd report this kind of stuff to the press without trying to find it themselves first (unless the whole staff turned out to be incredibly lazy).

And besides, this is KKM we're talking about. Their level of management is hardly impressive so it's not surprising they left all that money on Eun Jung to take care of. They probably thought it was too much of a hassle and costly to pay for some security with ex military, LEO or PMC background (yes, by that, I mean REAL bodyguards).