Diadem Forums

[12.04.14] T-ara's Eunjung loses 34 million won in Europe, "Crying all night"

nathaniel

whoa so much money lost.. like everyone else mentioned, the money should be split up so that it is easier to move about (not with the burden of one big bag of money). But what has happened has happened, i hope eunjung will be okay.. and the entire trip to be smooth too.

Robberies!!! You stolen T-ara's money!!!!Why ??? I want you know if fan of T-ara was there,you couldn't escape. And lucky for you is Jung kept the money. If Ji kept that, she would chase to get back from you

Jung unnie !!!Please,don't cry. That's not your fault. No one blame for you. Crying all night is enough. If you keep crying, your fan will be sad. Other member got it,unnie. and i know you never want the trip is a sad memory. Therefore,don't cry again, Ok?

Jung unnie fighting!!! ^^

eun jung eonnieeeeeee....You're has doing the best... all will be fine.. hwaitiiingggggg..... :) ..

eun jung eonnieeeeeee....You're has doing the best... all will be fine.. hwaitiiingggggg..... :) ..

eun jung eonnie.. don't sad don't sad.. all will be fine okk :***