Diadem Forums

[12.04.15] T-ara giving away a limited edition photobook for people to name the new seven-member girl group

nathaniel

[12.04.15] T-ara giving away a limited edition photobook for people to name the new seven-member girl group

201204151126211002_2.jpg

T-ara will hold a contest in naming a rookie seven-member girl group.

T-ara's agency said on the 15th, "Actresses Hwang Jihyun, Choi Sooeun, Lee Haein, supermodel Kim Hyeji and Somin, Eunbyul and Esther belong to a new seven-member girl group but a name is not yet decided for them yet. The T-ara members have said that many people have thought of good names with meanings for them through Twitter."

"Because of that, we'll hold a contest to name the new seven-member girl group, where 20 people be given the photobook as the 'BEST OF BEST. A lottery will choose the winning name."

The photobook will contain pictures of T-ara shot in Paris, France, but is a limited edition since only 300 copies of it will be created. The T-ara members said, "We only have a few photobooks to give away. Through our official website, you can participate by leaving a comment on the 'T-ARA TODAY' section."

The seven-member girl group and T-ara have traveled across Europe in Italy, Austria and Switzerland. Their 9 day and 8 night trip is being broadcast through Loen's official YouTube channel and GomTV.

Source: http://news.nate.com.../20120415n03218

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

i really want a photobook ):

where can i join this ?

---------------------------------------------

found it dw, its here

http://tara.ccment.com/

its all korean tho, i can just read it

not understand, i just know the

first part 아이디 means "ID"

actually i dont think its there lil, someone gimme where to participate please

Ooh, I want it, but the best name I could come up with is "Hey CCM, quit messing up T-ara!"

Probably not gonna win . . .

LOL!!! that's a good idea! :lol:

actually i'm too lazy to find a name for the group, i just want the photobook :P

ccm is smart, their using T-ara for promote a new group <_<