Diadem Forums

[12.04.15] T-ara giving away a limited edition photobook for people to name the new seven-member girl group

nathaniel

Frankly speaking I still hate how CCM is using T-ara to publicize for the new group... going on tour with them, helping them with their MV and now to the extend of giving out LE photo book to fans if we help name the new group...

just like i thought, i can't agree more :)

Frankly speaking I still hate how CCM is using T-ara to publicize for the new group... going on tour with them, helping them with their MV and now to the extend of giving out LE photo book to fans if we help name the new group...

You deserve a reward for this!

I too feel the same way on how the girls are being used for this work when working on the second album is a much higher priority in the list. It's like CCM is completely wasting their time.

Actually, scrap that. Getting a good long break is what they need first.

I just went on the site, It's impossible to make an account for international fans, cause when you sign up, I got through most of it (ID Password, nickname, email Etc.) but after I got to a box where I had to enter my address, and that would probably mean an address in Korea.. Where I don't live.. So I guess I'll just have to wait for the scans to be posted somewhere! :( cause if there are only 300 being made then that will be all sold in korea before it even gets the chance to come out to us :' (

seems like you need a korean citizenship or address to have a membership there? (the CCM site)

my korean isnt very good so i could be reading the registry wrong.

either way if i had won a book i would have given it to someone here. i mean it would be cool to have the book but im sure they will eventually be scanned and be posted on the internet.

i just wanted to be able to say i named the group.

since i cant participate, feel free to use my idea. but if you win please share credit. lol.

i was thinking a name like 7th heaven. or using 7 and heaven in a way together. so feel free to use it if you want. i cant lol.

good luck to you guys though. ;]