Diadem Forums

[12.04.15] T-ara giving away a limited edition photobook for people to name the new seven-member girl group

nathaniel

wow. there are many creative attempts on the official site already, i like the N.era(new era to music) one, hopes he/she can win......

OMG. So Eun? Is she acted in You're Beautiful?

Yeah, she also acted in "Hon"/"Soul", the girl who suicided from the ep.1

amazing... aigoo... I hope to have it.. give me one.. eun jung eonnieeeeee..... XD jeballllllllllllllll :")

amazing... aigoo... I hope to have it.. give me one.. eun jung eonnieeeeee..... XD jeballllllllllllllll :")

Forget it, I'll just raid CCM's archive rooms, grab a copy and RUN like hell :D

I'm almost certain extra copies of the limited edition would be stored somewhere around. Company I worked at always keeps extra samples of the products sold to customers - much more cost-effective and less time-consuming than having to remake it from scratch.

I saw the news on allkpop. "Gang kids?" LOL.... kids? Aren't the actresses in their mid twenties at least? After all that money he spent flying them to europe and all for their photoshoot and MVs, is kks trying to make them the joke of kpop? What will their fanbase be called? For their sakes, I hope their songs are stellar.

Am thankful, he wasn't high or something when naming T-ara.