Diadem Forums

[INFO] Where to send your fanletters to T-ara

Elly

With the release of T-ara's new fancafe, they have also offered an address where fans can send their fan letters to T-ara.

Address: (135-833) 서울시 강남구 논현동 269-10 스타타워 1층 티아라 앞 (If you want to send it to a specific member, add the member's name here)

T-ara's Names in Korean
전보람 (Jeon Boram), 이큐리 (Lee Qri), 박소연 (Park Soyeon), 함은정 (Ham Eunjung), 박선영 (Park Sunyoung - Hyomin), 박지연 (Park Jiyeon)

Exciting ^^ .. think they should prepare to receive piles and piles of letters and maybe gifts now. Not a letter person myself but might try this one day. Hopefully these letters we sent, are straight into T-ara's hands and not that KKS, hopefully as stated above people with too much time wouldn't use this as a mean to send hateful stuffs..its bound to happen :(

• 3 weeks later...

If you don't want to print out the address or you need to use a specific shipping label & have to hand write the address, you can write it like this...

135-833 Seoul-si, Gangnam-gu, Nonhyeon-dong, 269-10 Seutatawo, 1-cheung T-ara-ap :

SOUTH KOREA

It doesn't really matter where you end & start a new line from Korean addresses, It can be all one line if you feel so inclined, but I can't stand things being unorganized, & like them to make sense to me, so I format mine like this.

135-833 Seoul Special City

Gangnam-gu, Nonhyeon-dong,

269-10 Star Tower(Seutatawo),

1st Floor(1-cheung) Front(ap).

T-ara:

SOUTH KOREA

The korean postal system has no problem reading 100% romanized addresses (1st address) :)

I've never sent something with a 100% translated address, so I'm not sure how well that would go.

Therefore I make sure to put the romanized Korean in parentheses. (2nd address)

If any one has corrections or suggestions please let me know!!

If you don't want to print out the address or you need to use a specific shipping label & have to hand write the address, you can write it like this...

135-833 Seoul-si, Gangnam-gu, Nonhyeon-dong, 269-10 Seutatawo, 1-cheung T-ara-ap :

SOUTH KOREA

It doesn't really matter where you end & start a new line from Korean addresses, It can be all one line if you feel so inclined, but I can't stand things being unorganized, & like them to make sense to me, so I format mine like this.

135-833 Seoul Special City

Gangnam-gu, Nonhyeon-dong,

269-10 Star Tower(Seutatawo),

1st Floor(1-cheung) Front(ap).

T-ara:

SOUTH KOREA

The korean postal system has no problem reading 100% romanized addresses (1st address) :)

I've never sent something with a 100% translated address, so I'm not sure how well that would go.

Therefore I make sure to put the romanized Korean in parentheses. (2nd address)

If any one has corrections or suggestions please let me know!!

Thank you very much...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...