Diadem Forums

[12.04.18] Quick News - Hyomin/Soyeon/Eunjung not appearing in "Roly-Poly 2" musical anymore

nathaniel

[12.04.18] Quick News - Hyomin/Soyeon/Eunjung not appearing in "Roly-Poly 2" musical anymore

Hyomin, Soyeon and Eunjung are not listed on the performers list for the "Roly-Poly 2" or "New Roly-Poly" musical anymore, which is the sequel to the first, that begins in June. All three were announced to be returning but the new and full cast list doesn't mention them anywhere.

Credit: nathaniel @ Diadem + tiararthe1 @ Twitter

They probably pulled out to focus on their tour preparations and new albums.

I figured something was wrong when the Roly Poly 2 musical was to be out this summer, which is in the middle of T-ara's Japanese tour and release and promotion of the second album. Whoever thought it was a good idea to put it at that date sure as hell doesn't have much logic in their brain.

Which goes to say, it's good that they got at least something to lessen their workload - but doing a tour in June and promoting the second album at the very next month is still too much.

beside i want to see eunjung in musical, but i think this is a good news. T-ara still have a lot of schedules and i'm worry of their health too, so i think this news is a good thing so T-ara can have enough rest and more focus for their new upcoming album for korea and japan :) i can't wait for their new album btw :lol: