Diadem Forums

[PICS] T-ara in Incheon Airport back to Korea (04/18)

ily_shannon

[PICS] T-ara in Incheon Airport back to Korea (04/18)

zC329.jpgMXcsg.jpgaouNl.jpgnQJPI.jpg

For the rest of the images: http://www.tiaradiadem.com/forums/index.php?app=gallery&album=1726

CREDIT: T-arafan + Angelic Soyeon + ily_soyeon + Sweettreasurer + tiaradiadem.com

Some good photos from europe there girls!

Where is Hyomin??

Where's Hyomin? They looked tired, trying to fight jetlag :P

Hyomin took a later flight with the 7 members I believe. I think she was finishing up the shootings in Europe.

---

All of the T-ara members look extremely pale... Also, it seems like they became a little more rested, but it seems as if they lost more weight. It's good to see T-ara back in Korea though!

As much as I love seeing Jiyeon and T-ara photos, do you guys think it's worth it? I rather see them in a nice photoshoot or somewhere where they are ready to be photographed than this.

The girls just finished coming back and seriously moments from getting off the plane, then they get harassed by fifty photographers for shots like this? I know it comes with a life as an idol/celebrity, but I see these photos and see the "Please leave us alone, we just need some rest. We want to go home" look, in the nice way. Just my take.

T-ARA hands dwon is the prettiest girl group with and without makeup ...

Eunjung Unnie is so confident ..never embarrased of showing her bare face ..she looks younger and cute regardless

I'm so happy they're back...though it means that they'll have a packed schedule

♥T-ARA Hwaiting!!♥

• 2 weeks later...