Diadem Forums

[12.04.20] T-ara's Japanese debut album ranks #1 on Tower Records pre-order charts

nathaniel

[12.04.20] T-ara's Japanese debut album ranks #1 on Tower Records pre-order charts

2012042101001525900133962.jpg

T-ara once again gets a big hit.

T-ara's first Japanese album, "Jewelry Box", which is being released on June 6th, recently went for sale and has reached the first and third places on the Japanese Tower Records pre-order charts. In HMV, T-ara have ranked fourth and seventh, proving their spot in Japan's market.

The girl group will include the Japanese version of their record-setting debut Japanese single "Bo Peep Bo Peep" as well as the Japanese versions of "Yayaya", "Roly-Poly", and "Lovey-Dovey". In addition, the new album also has new songs which has created a lot of anticipation.

On May 23rd, T-ara will reveal the Japanese version of "Lovey-Dovey". The single album have two versions and will include a DVD with music videos. The albums will also include lottery tickets that can help reserve tickets for T-ara's Japanese tour.

Source: http://news.nate.com/view/20120420n03768

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

It depends. But I believe that it's still available now. Just make sure that you preorder it before June :)

yeah i was worried get one so i ordered one just now got the 45 dollar one sapphire XD you gonna get it?

At the moment the only one preorderable is the first press. I preordered from Yesasia today.

which one did you order i preordered the sapphire one :D just then

congratulation t-ara...

i'm happy b'coz they really3 popular this year and hope that will be continue forever

even when 2 new member add hope t-ara still and always popular

hope all t-ara fan include me always love 7-ara or 9-ara

t-ara hwaiting!!!! t-ara fan also hwaiting!!!!! :) :) :) :) :)

Yay! This is great! XD T-ara is already so popular in Japan. It's only been recently that they've had Jewelry box on pre-sale and it's already a big hit! Congrats, girls! I can't wait to hear the japanese version(s) of Lovey Dovey! And their new japanese songs! XD T-ara hwaiting! Us Queens should buy Jewelry Box when it comes out!

Honestly O think even if the pre-orders are good that the album will have steep second week drop just like most of T-ara's Japanese releases. I wish they had more success and could almost be as big as KARA and SNSD.

T-ara hasn't spent nearly as much time cultivating their fanbase in Japan as the two groups you mentioned, so the fact that they are doing as well as they are on as little promo as they're doing there is excellent. I don't think anyone expects this album to do as well as SNSD or KARA's; I'm hoping for 200,000-300,000 total, which would be pretty good and is within their reach. They could be doing a lot better, of course, but for whatever reason CCM doesn't seem to really believe in allowing them to stay over there for more than a month before returning them to Korea.