Diadem Forums

[SPAZZ] Share your T-ara collection!

Yollie

• 2 months later...

thanks for sharing. i'm slowly building my collection as well but its hard since we hardly have any kpop shops here. i have to buy everything pretty much online.

they have a similar thread on soshified.com. some of the fans have such a massive collection. make me so jealous, plus there's more snsd stuff to buy online compared to t-ara items. =)

they have a similar thread on soshified.com. some of the fans have such a massive collection. make me so jealous, plus there's more snsd stuff to buy online compared to t-ara items. =)

Yeah but those guys are animals. I'm happy with having less lol, that means just less stuff to buy. While the cards are a PITA, I've convinced myself it's unnecessary and excessive to get all of them. That and I'm lucky to have gotten some nice trades.

EDIT

As promised here are my stuff. It's not neatly arranged or set as a shrine, all this stuff sits inside a shelf. The posters inside a huge box as I only went through the trouble have hanging their first two.

Albums:

79906790.jpg

Japanese Albums:

25263403.jpg

The last one is the Cry Cry/Lovey Dovey MV Blu-ray.

77694977.jpg94876604.jpg

Photobooks, I consider the IY part of my T-ara stuff:

65202201.jpg

Cards:

24079014.jpg

Posters:

23784496.jpg

And lastly, my shrine-like corner in my room. All the same posters are there. Which is why I didn't have individual AFA/BH posters above.

x19y.jpg

Other:

9a3clg.jpg

40099599.jpg

Stuff on the way

- Day By Day album and poster

- BPBP Eunjung card

Yeah but those guys are animals. I'm happy with having less lol, that means just less stuff to buy. While the cards are a PITA, I've convinced myself it's unnecessary and excessive to get all of them. That and I'm lucky to have gotten some nice trades.

I guess this post will save a spot for pics later.

yeah, well, i'm one of those animals, lol, i am a sone and a queen's, i have almost every snsd related things except the newest single, i also have a big amount of t-ara's albums though i do not know if i will buy the newest album, still thinking, =)

that's true. lol. having less does means not having to spend much. so far i have a t-ara collection and an IU collection but only her albums. i just bought t-ara's new album a couple of days ago . . . can't wait to get it in the mail. maybe by then i'll share a photo of my collection.

i wouldn't mind starting a snsd collection. i want to start with their photobooks but its quite pricey.

Aren't we all. If T-ara was cranking out merchandise the way SNSD is, I'd prob be a lot more broke with less space lol.

haha yeah, i'm broke like all the time, as of right now i'm thinking if i should buy snsd's paparazzi or t-ara's day by day, i have 2 collections to fill but have no money, =(

• 2 weeks later...

@GRIMLOCK that is some awesome collection you have there!!! i am sooo jealous !!!

i had most of their korean albums, from breaking heart to day by day.

as for the jap album, i only had the bo peep bo peep limited edition. didn't manage to get the others because i prefer their korean album :D just kidding, i was too broke to buy their jap album :( still saving up to buy their jap yayaya, jap roly poly, jap lovey dovey and jewelry box...

i will post the pictures when i have time :D

JLee♥ - Thanks. I've done my best to obtain every legit T-ara item possible. The only ones I've passed on are the single CDs like Beautiful Girl/BGH/etc. and the regular Japanese albums. Those Japanese albums are the bane of my existence lol. Different content [songs, pictures, video] for each version and they're not cheap at all. $25-30 for 3-4 songs is robbery. Then they release a compilation CD as the Jewelry Box which again has different versions/content. Whatevs, I does it fo ma gurlz.

Rice - You already know B).

I stumbled across this when the listing went live but I see the seller took it down. It would've been an awesome starter collection as the Jewelry Box albums and any one album alone would've made the price even.

http://www.ebay.com/...=item20c80cec7c

updated:

here's my t-ara collection. one of my many collections...i do collect on other kpop and cpop artist. i have some items still coming in, mirage album, dream high 2 dvd/photobook/ost and some other photobooks. i have posters but too lazy to take them out, i only took a pix of one of it.

edited 9/6/12: updated t-ara collections.

t-aracollection.jpg

Whoa. Very impressive collections, guys. :o

Here is my small but ever growing collection...

(Updated) Albums:

IMG-20120820-00349small.jpg

Caved and bought the dbd album. Was initially planning to wait for the repackaged but whatever. Ignore my horribly written hangul. Am going to send that to the Root Queen's project.

Everything else (all gifts actually. a 12 pc poster collection which is in its original packaging because I don't have a habit of putting up posters on my wall, a notebook and a tony moly pamphlet from Taiwan because my local TM doesn't have much T-ara stuff save for 2 miserly posters on their wall. lol. ) :

IMG-20120805-00339.jpg

saved my spot hehe. My T-ara shelf is split between Korean shelf & Japanese shelf (nicer display out of the 2)

Waiting to show you guys my collection but my Day by Day album has not arrived still! ><

I'll present my Japanese shelf for now XD

8c456da4e3b911e1aaa222000a1e95e9_7.jpg

i'm still missing quite a bunch of stuffs on the japanese side.. namely the jewelry box & yayaya albums -.- which i've given up already lol.

• 4 weeks later...

Wow.... you guys really have a huge collection there....

I cant really find much of t-ara stuff here in Malaysia...

and for those shops which sells them... they mark up the price like crazy...

but i will definitely stock up concert merchandise this October... the organizer told me that they will be selling a few things taken in from Korea... cant wait for that day!!

Wow.... you guys really have a huge collection there....

I cant really find much of t-ara stuff here in Malaysia...

and for those shops which sells them... they mark up the price like crazy...

but i will definitely stock up concert merchandise this October... the organizer told me that they will be selling a few things taken in from Korea... cant wait for that day!!

same here. nothing much can be bought from where i'm from as well. i wish we had a koreatown and such. everything i have is mostly bought online.