Diadem Forums

[12.04.25] T-ara's Eunjung and Oh Inhye to star in Yangpa, Seeya's Lee Boram and T-ara's Soyeon's "I Know" music video

nathaniel

[12.04.25] T-ara's Eunjung and Oh Inhye to star in Yangpa, Seeya's Lee Boram and T-ara's Soyeon's "I Know" music video

20120425000487_0.jpg

Yangpa, Seeya's Lee Boram and T-ara's Soyeon will release a song together called "I Know" starring actress Oh Inhye and T-ara's Eunjung in the music video.

T-ara's Eunjung and On Inhye will play lovers who both express the feelings of broken up lovers in the "I Know" music video, displaying their emotions for love through their acting.

On Inhye has been known for her sexy red carpet looks, but will become an innocent woman full of sorrowful tears in "I Know".

Yangpa's TOGETHER album features "Love Is All The Same", which is a duet with Davichi's Lee Haeri and Coed/5dolls' Hanna. Part two, "Break-ups Are All The Same" features Coed/SPEED's Jongkook. Both songs have reached the top of the charts on the major online music sites after being released.

Yangpa debuted 15 years ago in 1997 and is known for her nasal and unique singing voice.

Yangpa, Seeya's Lee Boram, and T-ara's Soyeon's "I Know" will be released on May 1st at the same time as Yangpa's mini album.

Source: http://news.nate.com.../20120425n11269

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

wait I'm kind of confused by the lovers part... is this like they love each other? :huh: um interesting...

Anyways I can't wait for the song though cause they have Soyeon + Boram from SeeYa~! :D I haven't seen Boram for a while now and I miss SeeYa ;~; so I'm happy she's part of this ^^ And because our leader Soyeon is in it too :D

I can't wait! I just know it's going to be a great song :)

Hwaiting~! <3

what? lesbian theme mv? i understand if its an actor and eunjung, but 2 actresses?

So Eunjunt is playing the guy? Or lesb? ..........

So ccm you couldn't afford a male actor? Lol i seeee

Yay,another Soyeon's duet song!It's been a while since she had her solo (with non T-ara's members) songs.

But wait,two women playing as lovers?Isn't kinda weird?LOL :P

It was written confusingly but they both are lovers who go through break ups. ^^ It doesn't say they are lovers with each other (I edited it)

Sorry for the confusion~

can't wait for this!! i hope the mv is nicer than the first 2! :) and the song will sound different not like the first two which sounded like a rip off of 'we were in love'... i will hear soyeon's voice in a different song again!! eargasm!! i hope they will perform this live!! :)

It was written confusingly but they both are lovers who go through break ups. ^^ It doesn't say they are lovers with each other (I edited it)

Sorry for the confusion~

...damn, .and I was so intrigued when I first read it :P.... Oh, well a girl on girl MV will probably get banned anyway

omo, i'm so excited with this new upcoming mv, because there will be collaboration with T-ara members, especially eunjung :wub: :wub: :wub: i haven't seen her starred in new mv since the last time she was in co-ed school mv, and i really miss it, because she is so gorgeous and her acting skill is dae to the bakk :D

and not just that, we will be able to hear soyeon's angelic voice again and again :wub: :wub: :wub: it's totally awesome B)