Diadem Forums

[12.04.25] T-ara to hold their fanclub opening ceremony on July 14th

nathaniel

[12.04.25] T-ara to hold their fanclub opening ceremony on July 14th

2012042501001879600169881.jpg

T-ara will hold an opening ceremony event for their official fanclub on July 14th at Kyunhee University.

T-ara debuted in 2009 with "Lies", and had consecutive hits with "Bo Peep Bo Peep", "I Go Crazy Because of You", "Roly-Poly", and "Lovey-Dovey", but have not yet opened a fanclub. The members repeatedly requested for an official fanclub, and three years later their wish will come true.

On July 14th, T-ara will hold an opening ceremony for the opening of their fanclub. Prior to the opening, T-ara posed for a picture with a handwritten message.

Core Contents Media said, "T-ara have been meeting every day to get ready for their fanclub opening."

T-ara are currently holding a vote on their official fancafe to vote for their fanclub name.

T-ara left for Japan on the 23rd and will promote in Japan until June while preparing for their fanclub and concerts.

Source: http://news.nate.com/view/20120425n11205

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

so i am guessing the official fanclub name will be 'TARATHENAS' since it is winning the poll....even though it sounds kinda weird, it has a good meaning though...

It means Tarathenas = T-ara + Athena + s (plural) right? T-ara as Goddesses; Goddess of beauty and shows great skills in arts; the ones who can dominate the world with they have. I read it on someone's facebook page. :lol:

Are Hyomin and Boram playing zombies ? tiara, your handwriting is perfect lol

I think Boram is trying to be cute and Hyomin is trying to be sexy but the cameraman accidentally snap the picture microseconds before both of them manage to pull off their looks. That's why they look tired?? Or they are REALLY tired.

how do you even pronounce tarathenas? i think castle is great since they are T-ara we are queens and kings... right? right? yeah!

Yeah,castle (T-aracastle) sounds much much better.Fangirls are called Queen,Fanboy are called Kings while the members are called princesses since Tiara (or also known as Diadem) is used by princess <3

So how do I vote? Is there Diadems as an option? I think the name Diadem is really cool...

The website is in Hangul but the moderators already post a topic regarding how non-Korean can also vote.And,no,Diadem is not available for us to vote :(

See link below:

http://www.tiaradiadem.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=21597&hl=&fromsearch=1

This isn't really surprising since their fanclub was announced to open up at July anyway. Of course they'd have an opening ceremony (imagine if they didn't have one - that'd be a shocker).

Though I prefer the name Taratanks - T-ara being indestructible tanks that bulldoze any idol group attempting to surpass its popularity LOL.