Diadem Forums

[12.04.26] Quick News - Yangpa-Soyeon-Lee Boram "I Know" release postponed until May 9th

nathaniel

[12.04.26] Quick News - Yangpa-Soyeon-Lee Boram "I Know" release postponed until May 9th

879deaffb4bfcfd298602adc2265581e.jpg

Yangpa, T-ara's Soyeon and SeeYa's Lee Boram's "I Know" will now be released simultaneously with the release of Yangpa's mini album "TOGETHER" on May 9th.

Credit: Nathaniel @ Diadem

milkyway, lol love your signature about main/lead vocalist/dancer. haha how would you label each of t-ara's members??

LOL I think Soyeon : main singer

Hyomin: Lead singer

Eunjung: main rapper/ lead dancer

Hwayoung: lead rapper

Jiyeon: main dancer/ vocalist/visual

Qri and Boram: Vocalist and Qri : visual as well

Pish posh, typical of KKM.

People, please don't expect that sorry-ass-of-a-company to do you any favors.

KKM always does something to disappoint us hard, no matter what.

List of notable things KKM has disappointed us with in recent months.

1. Giving T-ara barely a week of vacation (seriously, wtf? They worked damn hard constantly for 3 years and that's all they get?)

2. Adding in new members in July while also threatening to kick out those who don't support the decision

3. Couldn't be bothered keeping big money safely for themselves during the trip to Europe, hence why it was so easily stolen

4. A very lackluster Japanese version of LD (or should EMI be blamed?)

5. Now delaying another song that is to feature 2 T-ara members

I want to listen to Soyeon unnie's new song. I can't stand for that. Please !!!!

Soyeon unnie fighting!! T7 fighting!!

*Sighs*

It's Yangpa's song since the song itself is released under HER mini-album. So Yeon is just featured in it.

If it was So Yeon's song, then the mini-album would be released under her name, not Yangpa's.

*Sighs*

It's Yangpa's song since the song itself is released under HER mini-album. So Yeon is just featured in it.

If it was So Yeon's song, then the mini-album would be released under her name, not Yangpa's.

Yeah,it's such a pity that Soyeon only featured in this song.It's been quite a while since Soyeon sing solo (I mean without other T-ara members),with the last being "Song For You".

I really hope she can sing a ballad-yet-strong song like "What Should We Finish".It gives me chill every time I listen to that song.But,what do they desperately need now is a rest,or if that's too much to ask (you now how things works in KKS's peanut brain."Rest" is never in his dictionary.For him,yes but for the girls,no),at least reduce their schedules.

*sigh*

That's only what I suppose , not an confirmation. Btw, each T-ara web has a diff version LOL in wiki, they said Soyeon is Lead dancer, somewhere else said EJ is lead vocalist, I have no idea.

LMAO.It's really hard to tell their position if we (T-ara's fans) do not do some "research".I think the easiest position to tell is main/lead vocalist but some songs can be hard to tell (e.g:BPBP,YaYaYa,Roly Poly,IGCBOY).However,if we listen to their non-MV songs like Ma Boo,I'm Okay,Fallin U,Say Goodbye (or Good Person,TTL and Lies),it's an ABC to tell who is the main/lead singers because basically they sing the most lines since they are better singers in a group.

Eunjung used to share the same position as Hyomin for being a lead vocalist and also being the main rapper.But nowadays we hardly hear her in T-ara songs.However,after Hwayoung joined T-ara,she "lost" the position to Hwayoung.Or in a nicer way of saying,Hwayoung reduce Eunjung's burden as she is also very busy for being an actress.

Yeah,it's such a pity that Soyeon only featured in this song.It's been quite a while since Soyeon sing solo (I mean without other T-ara members),with the last being "Song For You".

I really hope she can sing a ballad-yet-strong song like "What Should We Finish".It gives me chill every time I listen to that song.But,what do they desperately need now is a rest,or if that's too much to ask (you now how things works in KKS's peanut brain."Rest" is never in his dictionary.For him,yes but for the girls,no),at least reduce their schedules.

*sigh*

At this point, I think KKS's brain is actually floating somewhere in outer space.

He's not even a human being.