Diadem Forums

[12.04.28] T-ara promise a free concert if 500,000 copies of "Jewelry Box" can be sold

nathaniel

although it's nice that they will hold a free concert if they rich 500,00 hits on sales....... 500, 000 is still 500,000..... seeing that number is quite shocking for guys like us..... and I also affirm to qukiwi93's proposition that the managing company of T-ara should hold a world tour... since T-ara's charm and excellence is also booming not only in KR and JP.

Although i am hoping and praying that they do sell that much but isnt that a bit too much for the girls... yes i would love to attend one of their concerts but i dont want to see any of the girls fainting on stage... CCM is too much, take care of the girls health first before anything else stupid company !

They dont come to Vietnam -_- it's always Thailand and Japanese and Taiwan and somewhere else. Im sad. I really hope they can come here for once to know how much we love T-ARA in vietnam.

anyway, 500.000 copies fighting!!!

T-ara doesn't decide where to have their performances - it's either the big channels like MBC, SBS or KBS where major performances will be held because they have the money to do it. CCM couldn't even try even if it wanted to because it's nowhere near as well-off as either of those 3 broadcasting companies.

Well, I have 2 opinions about this~ it's good cause T-ara will get more love and attention

but I think it's also not good cause well, I think the girls are being a little overworked O_O

Since I never think the word "hiatus" ever existed T-T"

T-Ara Fighting!! but unfortunately, i don't live in Japan or Korea, and i really wanna see them on tour concert, not free concert. but it's okay since they always work hard. ^^ and is the jewelry box only sell for japan version? i wanna the korean version :(

Pretty awkward because the company is just trying to make more money but 500k jewelry boxes is just too much isn't it?

I hope they could do it because T-ara will be able to host a free concert for their fans

Which means that T-ara will have ANOTHER concert added into their schedule, piling up their workload even more. I don't think it's in any of the T-ara members' best interests to do something for free, considering how overworked they are.

• 2 weeks later...