Diadem Forums

[12.04.30] Rumour - Jiyeon and Qri rumored for KBS drama "King's Dream"

nathaniel

[12.04.30] Rumour - Jiyeon and Qri rumored for KBS1TV drama "King's Dream"

tumblr_m2nr91dHHR1r9wbpfo3_1280.jpg

King's Dream

Drama: total of 80 episodes, for ages 15 and up

Station: KBS1 (Saturday, Sunday), 9:40 PM

Cast: Cho Sujong, Cho Chulho, Lina (CSJH), Cho Jaesung, Park Solmi, Geonil (Supernova), Qri (T-ara), Jiyeon (T-ara)

Plot: A story about the hopeless dreams of a hero during historical times

It will take King Gwanggaeto the Great's place and begin broadcast and filming in August. Only confirmed so far are Cho Sujong and Cho Chulho.

**only a rumour, they are not confirmed cast yet!!!**

Credit: nathaniel + candy_floss @ Diadem

For T-ara maybe I think the girls complain when KKS suggest stop acting this year. I imagine then KKS behaved like a child by adding 2 new girls on T-ara and allows them to acting this year. ( new contract )

Historical drama will help them improve their acting skills and that will help them land more acting roles. Sounds like a good plan.

If the rumors are true, then by all means, this literally means KKS has literally conned us completely.

Considering the drama is to air on August, this means it'll take place during or soon after promotions for the 2nd album. Ji Yeon has gone through promoting and acting at the same time already and suffice to say, she barely held out. Whether if Qri can do the same is questionable too. I wouldn't think they'd be part of the lead cast however - but this has gone far enough.

What happened to focusing on music for 2012? Instead, we get BS from him saying the group will expand, current members get insulted and face the danger of getting kicked out and now T-ara ends up wasting time for photoshoots, CFs and a trip to Europe. If they were to focus on music for 2012, then CCM should have focused on making the 2nd album top-notch and giving some of the members some serious vocal lessons as top priority.

This is some f**ked up management. Seriously.

I can only hope this will be a rumor. If it isn't, I suggest everyone boycott whatever CCM tries to sell us in the future.

^Poster above me has said enough.However,I do have a question...Urm,what happen to "T-ara to stop acting in 2012" ??

If Jiyeon and Qri are confirmed to be a part of this drama,you guys can expect Jiyeon to visit the hospital once again.This is why we should have never trust a word from him.Simply rubbish.

i dont know if i should be happy or not.

hmm.. at first i was soo happy when i saw the title.

but after read the detail about the drama, it seem like... haaa.. -.-"

80 eps!?!?! r u crazy?!

if they r main cast, it would be totally tired for them.. T-T

but, overall i'm looking forward into it and will support them always!

FIGHTING!! :D

LOL~ u guys r so serious. Cuz it's just rumor and execept blog naver, we cant find any sites about the casts.

I'm 50/50. 80 eps, really long but it doesnt mean the girls will appear in all.

This drama was planned to film last year but there r some difficulties so it's delayed.

And about kks, he said T-ara stops filming this year but why did he still sign a contract with an acting company?

Yeah, we cant trust KKS LOL~

For Jiyeon, my thoughts, it would be sthing overload for her. And for Qri, it's a chance for her.

Though J-drama that Qri turned down would be better than it.

Anw, it's just rumor so i dont expect much from this

Lol you guys serious when you trusted KKS? hahahahaha, trust everyone to take a trolls' word for it.

Anyway weather its true or not, we'll just have to wait to see, although i'm with everyone that hopes it ain't true..the girls already had enough on their plates for the coming months and japanese promotions, if they have to be flying here and there, the outcome would only meant more visits to the hospital.

one thing i love about t-ara members is that they can act. I honestly thought kks was lying anyway when he announced to stop all acting activities for 2012.

I became a fan of t-ara through their acting in dramas, esp eunjung in dream high. So i'm happy if they will have dramas also this year esp eunjung. She's so good in queen insoo.

What happened to not acting in 2012?! More lies?

Sigh, actually, I'm not really upset about this "lie" I like to see Qri delve into more acting, but Jiyeon needs to rest. I hope their roles are not huge so that it monopolizes their time and pushes them into exhaustion.

Guest Syer1001

I really have no reaction to this because i was like "whatever you do, if you like it, just do it". Ya know, the supportive boyfirend-like attitude?

but 80 episodes? it is a huge "NOOOOOO!!!!" *cue dramatic song* to me. I don't think I could stand with such length. too many Jiyeon and Qri...my head will burst... :P