Diadem Forums

[12.05.03] Quick News - Overall Digital Index Gaon Chart (2012) - Lovey dovey

candy_floss

Wow,Congrats to T-ara!They even surpass Big Bang by miles.

Urm,who's Busker?Never heard of it before..

Busker Busker is a band. They are the runner-up in Superstar K3 :). And their music is pretty good too :). Anw, T-ara truly is the Digital Monster! Lovey Dovey daebak XDDD

I don't know about Ailee's Heaven, but Lovey Dovey clearly was released much earlier than all of the songs mentioned above so it's not surprising it got a head start.

Released earlier or late.. it doesn't a matter.. the most important is how they're survive in chart (I'm talking about longevity).. Before I read this thread, I hope IU - you & I also in top 5 (though IU released her song earlier than T-ara and she also well known as an idol who doing well in digital charts)..

Is this REALLY correct?

Because this says otherwise http://p.twimg.com/ArqmGZRCAAE6ASP.jpg

I want to do a post about the sales on my website but I need to know that they are totally legit

Please do find a reliable source. Looking forward to another great article from your blog. :)

Anyway, congrats to T-ARA !!! Totally deserve what they have achieved today after all that sweat, tears and blood sacrificed.

T-ARA fighting !!!

Please do find a reliable source. Looking forward to another great article from your blog. :) Anyway, congrats to T-ARA !!! Totally deserve what they have achieved today after all that sweat, tears and blood sacrificed. T-ARA fighting !!!

Thank you so much xo

Please do find a reliable source. Looking forward to another great article from your blog. :)

Anyway, congrats to T-ARA !!! Totally deserve what they have achieved today after all that sweat, tears and blood sacrificed.

T-ARA fighting !!!

...now, if the CEO of KKM had some serious logic in him, he'd give them a real break as a reward for all that sweat, tears and blood sacrifice. Frankly, I don't think the girls are all that too concerned with this news - sure, maybe they were proud of it after hearing it but then again, the mood's gonna die down pretty quick.

• 3 weeks later...