Diadem Forums

[12.05.03] Quick News - T-ara to perform at Park Concert

candy_floss

^It's such a pity that they never stop performing even when Lovey Dovey (or any song) is finished been promoted.They're totally exhausted but we all know that KKS is obviously money-driven and does not care about T-ara,physically and mentally.I've lost count how many times T-ara members had been admitted to the hospitals because of fatigue and such.

Oh please, ANOTHER concert?!

It's as if there's no bloody end to them.

They need a goddamn proper recharge. They're not machines for crying out loud.

Humans are very maintenance-heavy and this concert is not helping at all.

T-ara's got promotions in Japan, work on the 2nd album, choreography practices AND promoting that 2nd album in 2 months time.

The last thing they need is another concert. Seriously, what is this? It seems like CCM is wasting their time completely - if T-ara were to improve musically and give out a hell of a performance for their comeback, at least do some less f**king promoting and more vocal training to the more lacking members before July while giving them a chance to catch their breath. They can't even post out their fully honest opinions in Twitter unless they want to be kicked out of the group by Old Mouldy Slug. At this rate, they're going to look like living corpses on stage when the promotions for the 2nd album kick off - and we all know what that means - yup, more ambulances, stretchers, IV drips, doctors and nurses - a.k.a hospital.

It's clear that CCM's hungry for more cash with no signs of taking even a short stop - and frankly, I'm boycotting everything CCM is gonna try sell to me, even if it's related to T-ara. Most of the money is going to go to CCM anyway.

In fact, I don't think I can support T-ara's activities anymore unless they get a good damn break to refresh themselves. The more we see them, the more broken they'll get - and how long has it been now? From Roly Poly to now, their schedules have gotten ridiculously heavy and with promotions in Japan and 2nd album promotions, it doesn't look like it'll get any lighter.