Diadem Forums

[12.05.05] Quick News - "QUEEN'S" is T-ara's official fanclub, recruitment begins on May 8th

nathaniel

[12.05.05] Quick News - "QUEEN'S" is T-ara's official fanclub, recruitment begins on May 8th

How are you? This is Core Contents Media.

T-ara's fandom has gone through ups and downs and numerous obstacles, but there is finally a fanclub established for the fandom.

Thank you very much to the fans who gave their interest and patience and cheered for T-ara.

Ahead of T-ara's official fanclub opening ceremony on July 14th, there will be a recruitment for members (paying) to join T-ara's official fanclub, QUEEN'S.

QUEEN's first recruitment will start on May 8th, 2012. After providing account information during recruiting dates, members will get benefits.

More information on the benefits will be published in a bulletin on Tuesday, May 8th when the first day of recruitment begins. Please check it out then.

I'll look forward to it.

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

QUEEN'S is certainly thousand times better than TARATHENAS. Just one question though, why is there an apostrophe "S" after the word QUEEN? Why is it not QUEEN instead of QUEEN'S?

Question : Who are you?

Answer : I am a queen'S? (sounds weird)

Maybe they should have considered names like Prince, Princess, Duke, Duchess, Royal Highness.

Answer : I am a ROYAL HIGHNESS. (sounds cool for me although it might be too long)

QUEEN'S is certainly thousand times better than TARATHENAS. Just one question though, why is there an apostrophe "S" after the word QUEEN? Why is it not QUEEN instead of QUEEN'S?

Maybe they should have considered names like Prince, Princess, Duke, Duchess, Royal Highness.

Answer : I am a ROYAL HIGHNESS. (sounds cool for me although it might be too long)

i read from some comments about why it was queen'S becauseT-ARA are the queens and we are theirs... :) cool right!

i read from some comments about why it was queen'S becauseT-ARA are the queens and we are theirs... :) cool right!

That sounds plausible, but if that is true that means T-ara is/ are the Queen(s), meaning they are unequalled and are at the top. I have a feeling there might be some backlash by trolls and troublemakers trying to claim that T-ara and CCM might be snobbish of trying to hold a name like that, even though it's only a name.

Well, that's my opinion, and I certainly hope that doesn't come true. "Queen's" is nice, but like some comments above, I'd try to aim more unisex.

"Queen's".. Sound good for me.. Queen of digital, queen of retro, queen of concept & etc.. I'm grateful that finally we have an official name.. Album sales, digital sales, ticket sales, & the spot for fans in every event (concerts, music shows) will more orderly after this.. T-ara Go Go!!

Actually it is unisex. The term doesn't imply that we are the female counterpart of a royal family of any sort. It just basically means we belong to them, and hence the apostrophe in the term, "Queen's".

Qn: "whose fans are u?"

Ans: "we are Queen's!" <--- this explicitly implies that we belong to our queens, and in this case, T-ara.

=)

It's a lot better and appropriate than "Queens" since guys can't really call themselves that. With the apostrophe, the meaning changed and everything is good!

That sounds plausible, but if that is true that means T-ara is/ are the Queen(s), meaning they are unequalled and are at the top. I have a feeling there might be some backlash by trolls and troublemakers trying to claim that T-ara and CCM might be snobbish of trying to hold a name like that, even though it's only a name.

Well, that's my opinion, and I certainly hope that doesn't come true. "Queen's" is nice, but like some comments above, I'd try to aim more unisex.

SONEs and Blackjacks in particular (or basically fans of any other popular girl group) might as well be among those leadng the backlash. Frankly, the name Queens seems a bit of a lop but it's at least better than Tarathenas (makes me think of tarantulas).

"Ahead of T-ara's official fanclub opening ceremony on July 14th, there will be a recruitment for members (paying) to join T-ara's official fanclub, QUEEN'S."

I find this awfully laughable.

Wonder how much money will be distributed between T-ara and CCM.

I actually like the meaning of TARATHENAS. But just sounds weird to me o.O Btw, Princess fanclub name is taken. LOL by Clinah. xD I think QUEEN'S is the best name! <3:D

Actually it is unisex. The term doesn't imply that we are the female counterpart of a royal family of any sort. It just basically means we belong to them, and hence the apostrophe in the term, "Queen's".

Qn: "whose fans are u?"

Ans: "we are Queen's!" <--- this explicitly implies that we belong to our queens, and in this case, T-ara.

=)

It's a lot better and appropriate than "Queens" since guys can't really call themselves that. With the apostrophe, the meaning changed and everything is good!

Going back that, we might as well should've been called T-ara's then =P

"queen's" ?? so it means we are theirs right? it sounds cool btw, at least better than "tarathenas" :)

at first i thought when they just called it "queen" so my thought was how about the male fans?? but now i understand the meaning of this ;)

T-ara HWAITING !!!

Thousand way sound better than Tiramisu, Tiarathenas,Apollo etc...

This might be the best news I read about T-ARA since the adding of two new members into the group.

Oh My Seven Beautiful Princesses, I'm totally super excited to be QUEEN'S....And for sure, I will give all my love to you all til my last breathe...

Queen's such a nice name! I totally love it. I love diadems too! And I guess it's only open to koreans? CCM, can you make it international?? And if there's a need to pay, I hope the fan club members can get to have more benefits like more fan meet or high 5 sessions with the ladies!

What about male fans like me? Do we have to be called Queen's too? :mellow:

I guess fanboy will call by Kings..No Queens, No Kings, right?Because they completed each others.And we as T-ARA fans, will do our best part by supporting our Seven Beautiful-Talented Princesses forever..