Diadem Forums

[12.05.05] Quick News - "QUEEN'S" is T-ara's official fanclub, recruitment begins on May 8th

nathaniel

Guest Princess Unicorn

You have to pay to be part of the official fandom? o_o

Well I don't really mind but i'm guessing this only applies to the people living in Korea?

Semi-off topic: Can anyone tell me how fandoms work in Korea? xD

I think it's a membership you pay for. I know CN Blue's fanclub, you pay for a year of membership and you get a card, and you can renew it if you want. So perhaps T-ara's fanclub will also work the same way.

I think it's a membership you pay for. I know CN Blue's fanclub, you pay for a year of membership and you get a card, and you can renew it if you want. So perhaps T-ara's fanclub will also work the same way.

may I ask what is the avantage if we joind fandom ?

Hmm, among the list, I think snowdrop sounds better tho it lacks the meaning. IMO, I don like Queen's as a fanclub cos as a male fan, it just sounds a bit off lol. Btw, why don't they make Diadem? We gave them heaps of supports, surely they about know us..and its a nice name too...

Oooh.. reading the explanations I'm slowly getting to accept QUEEN'S... for all the fan boys out there it's not that bad.. just think ourselves like the Queen of England's Queen's Own Regiments...

We will be the regiments of fans behind our Queens and we shall be legion..... although it probably make more sense if the fan club is called QUEENS' (apostrophe in the back) :P

Actually it is unisex. The term doesn't imply that we are the female counterpart of a royal family of any sort. It just basically means we belong to them, and hence the apostrophe in the term, "Queen's".

Qn: "whose fans are u?"

Ans: "we are Queen's!" <--- this explicitly implies that we belong to our queens, and in this case, T-ara.

=)

It's a lot better and appropriate than "Queens" since guys can't really call themselves that. With the apostrophe, the meaning changed and everything is good!

Thanks for the explanation!! You are making me accepting the name Queen's.

I thought KKS had some grammar problems and accidentally placed an apostrophe after the word Queen.

So we have to pay if we want to join the official fanclub?? I hope International fans can join too...

i like diadems! but i dont mind the other.

but im not a girl, i cant be a queen D: but i will deal with it, t-ara members are my queens.

i really want to join, how much would it be because they said it would have a payment right?

im exited xD

Wait.. If 'Queen' is suppose to be our T-ara ladies, then what are we suppose to call ourselves?

T-ara is the "QUEEN" so T-ara's fans are called QUEEN'S.

may I ask what is the avantage if we joind fandom ?

I believe some of the benefits are getting to enter first in open broadcast shows,fans meetings and the likes.However,it is only open for Korean residents - If I'm not mistaken.

Hate this name!

Why the apostrophe s?

And what about fanboys?

I wish the fan name was just Diadems.

I wish the fan name was JEWELS, like we are the Jewels in T-ara's Tiara.

As I said above,T-ara is called QUEEN and the fans are called QUEEN'S - note that there's an apostrophe S.It basically means T-ara is ours and we are theirs.

Though,I still prefer Diadem any time.

CORE needs to explain the meaning of QUEEN'S.

Now I don't know what to call myself ._. QUEEN'S or KING'S

QUEEN'S is a unisex name and I don't think there's should be a problem for fanboys to be called QUEEN'S as the "QUEEN" is not us (the fans) but it refers to T-ara members

Phew,I wrote the words Queen 7 times....

a lot of ppl are confused about the meaning b/w QUEENS and QUEEN'S

CCM should make an official statement about it

Queen'S is such a good name, way better than Queens :))

nice job CCM !! but about 9-ARA I'd never ever accept it >.<

.... but about 9-ARA I'd never ever accept it >.<

Before this,there was a huge uproar when CCM said that they gonna add Hwayoung into the group.In fact,some T-ara fans still can't get over with her addition into T-ara.Now with 2 new members,I'm not sure if it gonna affect the amount of T-ara's fans though - but,if any of the T-ara members is removed,They will sure as hell lose a huge amount of fans from around the globe.

Guest Syer1001

i'm sorry for my messed up brain, but the fandom name QUEEN'S makes me thinking that we are T-ara's (the queens) concubines... :lol:

sorry, but Queen's what? Food? Clothing? Workers?... :P

Before this,there was a huge uproar when CCM said that they gonna add Hwayoung into the group.In fact,some T-ara fans still can't get over with her addition into T-ara.Now with 2 new members,I'm not sure if it gonna affect the amount of T-ara's fans though - but,if any of the T-ara members is removed,They will sure as hell lose a huge amount of fans from around the globe.

I don't like Hwayoung but I dont hate her either

7 is enough , I dont want the 2 new mems take over anyone's position

K-Queen's didnt have any fierce response >''< if it happens to another group at T-ara's level, I think the result will be different.

Queen's?? oh how about us fanboys??

i think we(fanboys) should call King's. if the fangirls called Queen's..

Urm,you do know that QUEEN'S is what T-ara's fans are called regardless what their genders are because the QUEEN is not us but T-ara.That is why there's an apostrophe S meaning that T-ara is ours and we are theirs.So,there's no such thing as fanboys should be call KING'S or something - since there are no male in that group. :)