Diadem Forums

[12.05.05] Quick News - "QUEEN'S" is T-ara's official fanclub, recruitment begins on May 8th

nathaniel

It's got an 'S so even though I'm a guy I'll have no problem telling someone I'm a QUEEN'S!!!

I can picture it now.........

-_- zzzzz

Me: [ [ wearing concert T that has "QUEEN'S" on it ] ]

Girl: Who are Queens?

Me: We're all Queen's! :D

Girl: You're a Queen too? :lol: lol

Me: No, I'm Queen's. :)

Girl: Queens? So you're more than one Queen? :huh: lol

Me: No. Queen's with an apostrophe S :mellow:

Girl: Oh! You're not a "Queen", you just belong to "Queen" because you're a fan right? ^_^

Me: Yes! Yes! :D

Girl: Me too! I loved Bohemian Rhapsody! ^_^

Me: :huh: hunh?... No, not the band Queen <_< ...I like them too though.

Girl: Hunh??? :huh:

[ [ [ situation confusing and akward, nervousness setting in. ] ] ]

Me: Girls.. umm... tiara....u kno.. korea... like.. err... singers... and.. umm.. fashon.. uhh... i like... 'cuz... umm.... cutie-pretty.. err... some.. tiara..... want... uhg... :( NEVERMIND...

Girl: OooK.. ? :rolleyes:

Me: Just to be clear I'm not a homosexual. -_-

Girl: Sure... :rolleyes: Of course you're not. :rolleyes:

Me: <_<

Girl to Friend: *That guy tried to tell me he's a total QUEEN!* :lol: :lol: *Or his boyfriend is one? I dunno but it was fuuuunnnny.* lolol

My imagination gets away from me sometimes. :P

It's got an 'S so even though I'm a guy I'll have no problem telling someone I'm a QUEEN'S!!!

Pwahahaha..I like how you write it down to explain it but there's sense of humor in it.. :)

Yeah..QUEEN'S is a unisex name so I don't think fanboys should have a problem with it.Unless it is spell QUEENS - without the apostrophe,then it will be awkward. :P

I like it! Much better than Tarathenas or whatever it was anyway... QUEEN'S!!! YAY! WE'RE THE QUEEN'S! But then again, shouldn't it be Queens' ? The ' should behind the S cause it would imply that there are seven queens. Not one queen...

Anyway, I think I read the word "queen" too many times that it doesn't even make sense to me anymore.

Queen Boram, Queen Qri, Queen Soyeon, Queen Eunjung, Queen Hyomin, Queen Hwayoung, Queen Jiyeon, Fighting! :D

ps. The other two new members can be the queens' ladies-in-waiting for all I care. Xp

-_- zzzzz

Me: [ [ wearing concert T that has "QUEEN'S" on it ] ]

Girl: Who are Queens?

Me: We're all Queen's! :D

Girl: You're a Queen too? :lol: lol

Me: No, I'm Queen's. :)

Girl: Queens? So you're more than one Queen? :huh: lol

Me: No. Queen's with an apostrophe S :mellow:

Girl: Oh! You're not a "Queen", you just belong to "Queen" because you're a fan right? ^_^

Me: Yes! Yes! :D

Girl: Me too! I loved Bohemian Rhapsody! ^_^

Me: :huh: hunh?... No, not the band Queen <_< ...I like them too though.

Girl: Hunh??? :huh:

[ [ [ situation confusing and akward, nervousness setting in. ] ] ]

Me: Girls.. umm... tiara....u kno.. korea... like.. err... singers... and.. umm.. fashon.. uhh... i like... 'cuz... umm.... cutie-pretty.. err... some.. tiara..... want... uhg... :( NEVERMIND...

Girl: OooK.. ? :rolleyes:

Me: Just to be clear I'm not a homosexual. -_-

Girl: Sure... :rolleyes: Of course you're not. :rolleyes:

Me: <_<

Girl to Friend: *That guy tried to tell me he's a total QUEEN!* :lol: :lol: *Or his boyfriend is one? I dunno but it was fuuuunnnny.* lolol

mwahahahaha this is really funny XD

So are we changing the forum name to Queen's Forum? LOLOL

maybe, but if they're gonna change the site name too, tiaraqueens dot com sounds awkward for me

QUEEN'S!!! YAY! WE'RE THE QUEEN'S! But then again, shouldn't it be Queens' ? The ' should behind the S cause it would imply that there are seven queens. Not one queen...

Anyway, I think I read the word "queen" too many times that it doesn't even make sense to me anymore.

Nope.The word QUEEN'S is actually referring to us - the fans.Queen means all of T-ara's members.It doesn't matter if there are 7 (and yet-to-be 9) members.Note that there's an apostrophe S after word Queen.It basically means that T-ara is ours and we are theirs.

It is that simple. :)

Urm,you do know that QUEEN'S is what T-ara's fans are called regardless what their genders are because the QUEEN is not us but T-ara.That is why there's an apostrophe S meaning that T-ara is ours and we are theirs.So,there's no such thing as fanboys should be call KING'S or something - since there are no male in that group. :)

Ahh okay. thanks hihi

• 2 weeks later...