Diadem Forums

[PICS] T-ara's four days in Japan (05/07)

ily_shannon

I have a question.How man hours does it take from Korea to Japan?Because I noticed T-ara (and some of the other groups) constantly fly to Japan back and forth..I've lost count how many times they went to Japan this year.Probably more than 3-4 times?Whoa...they must feel extremely exhausted and jetlagged.

I have a question.How man hours does it take from Korea to Japan?Because I noticed T-ara (and some of the other groups) constantly fly to Japan back and forth..I've lost count how many times they went to Japan this year.Probably more than 3-4 times?Whoa...they must feel extremely exhausted and jetlagged.

Googling around; apparently the average shortest flight duration is around ~2 hours. Korea's timezone and Japan's timezone have the same time so I assume they don't get jet lag, but I guess they would still be very exhausted.

2 hours, maybe close to 3 if things go a bit slow (at least that's what a few friends say). The two countries are practically next door neighbours so it's kinda like flying from New Zealand to Australia (and pretty much explains why there's a lot of tourists from Japan visiting Korea and vice versa). They seem to be going back and forth a lot this year indeed.

Despite their murderous schedule, at least they get a little extra time to sleep on every flight (unless they're told to do work in the flight too - which would suck horribly).

• 2 weeks later...