Diadem Forums

[POLL] Worse Concept?

ZZuRRa

Worse Concept  

75 members have voted

1. 1. Which one is T-ara's worse concept?

• Lies
    • TTL 1/2
    • Bo Peep Bo Beep
    • Like First The Time
    • I Go Crazy Because Of You
    • Why Are You Being Like This?
    • I'm Really Hurt
    • YaYaYa
    • Roly Poly
    • Cry Cry
    • Lovey Dovey
    • Good Person

i voted for bo peep bo peep... then i remembered yayaya :lol:

but if i think about it a bit more... no, really, it's the BPBP concept that i dislike the most. everyone says that the dance is cute but i don't find it cute at all. i don't know how exactly to call it. someone above said it's awkward. yeah, awkward would be a good word to describe it, until i find a better one. kkk :D

totally agree. how can the butt dance part look cute? it more than awkward to me. at least t-ara look cute when they dance yayaya eventhough the song annoy me

I chose Bo Peep Bo Peep but it was a close tie with Yayaya.

Both are my least favorites, but Bo Peep Bo Peep was just...too cute and sexy for me.

Yayaya was more catchier to me which is why I didn't choose it.

But the concept was a bit weird and kind of offensive.

I chose Bo Peep Bo Peep but it was a close tie with Yayaya.

Both are my least favorites, but Bo Peep Bo Peep was just...too cute and sexy for me.

Yayaya was more catchier to me which is why I didn't choose it.

This response is practically the same one as mine. What's weird is I like cute things. Seeing Eunjung or Boram being cute melts my heart. But watching these two videos is like injecting my heart with liquid nitrogen, and shattering it with a sledge hammer. I know it's contradicting, but I can't help it.

For me it is Bo Beep Bo Beep. I just don't like the choreography. In fact it is my least favorite song of T-ara :/

Don't mean to hurt others but I don't find YaYaYa offensive at all. It was new and refreshing to me, and the song is catchy as hell. I think they just thought that's cute and tried to have the girls make some new impression. They didn't mean to be racist imo.

• 1 month later...

For me it is Bo Beep Bo Beep. I just don't like the choreography. In fact it is my least favorite song of T-ara :/

Don't mean to hurt others but I don't find YaYaYa offensive at all. It was new and refreshing to me, and the song is catchy as hell. I think they just thought that's cute and tried to have the girls make some new impression. They didn't mean to be racist imo.

As a Native American, I can attest to this post. I've read a lot about how Yayaya was "insensitive" and "offensive" so I went out and showed a handful of my friends - all of them Native Americans btw - the video and none of them really cared. I do agree that the concept is rather ignorant though, and for that reason I see nothing wrong with the concept. The stereotypes were probably used ignorantly. But unless the intention was to be offensive, which I doubt, then there's not much harm done. This is just the way I see it. I just think that people are being more or less "sensitive" for Native Americans, especially since what happened is a very touchy subject. I feel that's where the comments about Yayaya stem from.

And for me, I loved all of T-ara's concepts, but I voted for YaYaYa. I just didn't vote for it for the same reasons that cause it to be so controversial among others. In my opinion, YaYaYa is not much different from the other films, plays, songs, or what have you, that are supposed to portray Natives. I just feel that it was sloppy and poorly done, mostly because it's pretty inaccurate. But even with all that said, I can still honestly say that I do enjoy listening to the song.