Diadem Forums

[12.05.09] Quick News - Soyeon to promote "I Know" with Yangpa and Lee Boram beginning on this week's Music Bank

nathaniel

OMG,yes.I've been waiting for Soyeon to sing on stages since the news of her participating in the song came out.

And yeah,like someone already mention,it's been so long since she performed on stage alone (without any of T-ara's members) with the last being What Should We Finish,isn't? (minus the one with Jiyeon).

I am quite sad when you have a little line. However, I 'll always support to you, So unnie. I want to see your performance. I really miss your solo song like What should we finish or Coffee over milk. Fighting unnie!! and remember not to overwork, unnie. ^^

Awww... Am i the only one who likes Boram here???? or did i misunderstood the title.. Boram will also attend music shows right????

Boram will attend music show, but not T-Ara boram, it's Seeya Boram (in case you wrong)

So is this a solo or something? Did Soyeon get lots of lines?

Nope.3 persons will sing this - namely YangPa,SeeYa's Boram and T-ara's Soyeon.

And no,Soyeon does not get a lot of lines.I think she only receive like 4-6 lines or something though.