Diadem Forums

[12.05.09] Quick News - Eunjung to narrate Gangkiz's travel document video

nathaniel

[12.05.09] Quick News - Eunjung to narrate Gangkiz's travel document video

1336531574_319391.jpg

T-ara's Eunjung will narrate her junior group Gangkiz's videos documenting their trip in Europe.

Gangkiz's agency will release via a Naver Music Special at 12:00 KST six 10-minute videos about Gangkiz's trip 9 days and 8 night trip to Europe.

Today it'll begin with Gangkiz's travel in Europe. T-ara fans can expect Eunjung's prudent and enthusiastic voice.

Source: http://news.nate.com/view/20120509n11706

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

Why do they need to USE T-ARA members for Gang Kiss? (first it was Gang Kids, then it was Gang Kidz and now it's GangKiz which sounds like Gang Kiss)

They USED Hyomin for video editing, the whole T-ARA for photo shooting and now Eunjung as voice narrator for their video. Well, I hope T-ARA are happy doing all these for their "juniors". Their "juniors" look hot though.

Anyway, happy that I got to hear Eunjung again after her touching narration in Yangpa's new music video. B)

Why do they need to USE T-ARA members for Gang Kiss? (first it was Gang Kids, then it was Gang Kidz and now it's GangKiz which sounds like Gang Kiss)

They USED Hyomin for video editing, the whole T-ARA for photo shooting and now Eunjung as voice narrator for their video. Well, I hope T-ARA are happy doing all these for their "juniors". Their "juniors" look hot though.

Anyway, happy that I got to hear Eunjung again after her touching narration in Yangpa's new music video. B)

Actually,using sunbaes to promote hoobaes don't really sounds wrong because almost all Entertainment Company did that - Ya know,to boost the popularity.For example,Davichi "help" T-ara to promote them back in year 2009 and likewise for Davichi who collaborate with SeeYa in 2008.But wait,don't fall for that - CCM has been exploiting T-ara way TOO much.And I agree with you.

I mean they can collaborate with T-ara for songs and the likes but spending 30 millions Won on them,video editing,photographing ,narrating and such are overboard.Come on,T-ara already has murderous schedules and I don't even see sign of them slowing down.And their debut single sounds too similar to Lovey Dovey and their concept kinda copied Cry Cry.Are CCM runs out of ideas?

However,I never found any of the Gang Kiz pretty to me.They're just average.Another thing that bothers me is their name.

maknae23 and Zzura have pretty much said whatever I would have said.

All things considered, the name GangKiz still sounds ridiculous. If CCM has even learned ANYTHING, it's to never have the fans of another idol group of the same company to make the names. I'm pretty sure the T-ara members laughed and snickered when they read some of the names, considering they were mostly directed against CCM and KKS himself.

Come to think of it, one can argue that the reason of using T-ara to promote GK is because KKS is paranoid that GangKiz would fail badly - which more or less goes to say that he doesn't have much faith in his own new group, yet alone whoever's in charge of the marketing/promoting them. What a mophead XD.