Diadem Forums

[12.05.10] Quick News - T-ara's QUEEN'S fanclub information in English

randall

[12.05.10] Quick News - QUEEN'S fanclub information in English

T-ARA official FAN CLUB [QUEEN'S]

* Period of recruitment: May, 8th 2011(Tue.) ~ 25th(Mon.)

* Membership Period: From 1st July 2012 to 30th June 2013.

* Method of recruitment: You can submit completed "application of membership" form to fant-ara@daum.net within 3days after remit membership fee.

* Membership Fee: Domestic Member KRW 20,000 - Domestic member means Korean or even you are

foreigner, you got mailing address and live in Korea.

Foreigner Member USD 10.00 - Foreigner member means you do not have mailing

address in Korea.

In other words, from July 2012 to June 2013, while you have mailing address, you are

Domestic Member. If not, you are Foreigner member.

* Account of Queen's: WOORIBANK 1005-702-037588 /

account holder : Corecontentsmedia Co., Ltd. 코어콘텐츠미디어(주)

Please check following our bank details and you can remitte membership fee:

BANK : WOORIBANK

BRANCH : ORYUDONG BRANCH

Address : 137-8 ORYUDONG GUROGU SEOUL KOREA

SWIFT : HVBKKRSEXXX

*Your name and remitter name has to be same.

* Please kindly fill in below application of membership form and send back us within 3days after you

remit membership fee.

Domestic member

Subject of mail - [Domestic] QUEEN'S No.1 application

1. Your real name + English Name(it has to be your passport name):
  2. Remitter name:
  3. Remittance date,time(minute and second)and Bank name:
  4. Date of birth (It has to be your passport date):
  5. Daum ID and your nickname:
  6. Domestic mailing address:
  7. Cell phone number:

Foreigner member

Subject of mail - [Foreigner] QUEEN'S No.1 application

1. Your real name + English Name (it has to be your passport name):
  2. Remitter name:
  3. Remittance date, time (minute and second) and Bank name:
  4. Date of birth (It has to be your passport date):
  5. Daum ID and your nickname:
  6. Nationality:
  7. Mailing address (English):
  8. Mailing address (Your own language):
  9. Phone number: conuty code + area code + Phone Number:

♣Benefit of Membership.♣

1. Your membership rating will be upgraded and you can use 우수회원 BBS(bulletin board system)
  2. QUEEN'S Membership will be given priority on a first-come-first-served basis (우수회원 BBS will be announced first)
  3. QUEEN'S Membership will be provided special card (Special card can not be reissue be lost it or be damaged it)
  4. QUEEN'S Membership will be provided Fan club inauguration & Fan Meeting in free.
  5. QUEEN'S Membership will be given priority to reserve concert or Musical ticket. (May be changed)
  6. QUEEN'S Membership will be provided limited specail goods (one time for membership period)
  7. QUEEN'S Membership will be provided On-line newsletter(one time for membership period)
  8. QUEEN'S Membership will be provided SMS service (T-ara's coments, pictures and message (one time for membership period)

9. QUEEN'S Membership will be given priority to reserve T-ara's other schedule

10. Preparing special benefit

*** Foreigner members of the mailing of loss or variation of an international postal rates and fees, including international mail due to lost or returned in a fair amount Not be recruited by the national membership dues more affordable, but as Article 6., you can not receive special limited edition goods. In addition, Article 8 of the SMS service also sent to members in the domestic mobile phone number please note that. However, except for the SMS service and Special Edition goods, and all other of membership card, members are the same as domestic. Please note that overseas members.

☞Note☜

• Membership fee is not refund absolutely.
  • After payment, you must keep receipt or online receipt for identity of membership until you get membership card.
  • Membership card is not re-issue when the card is lost, damaged, but Please note that you can prove membership by receipt even you do not have card.
  • Membership card, Receipt, transfer and confirmation if you lose all, the benefits of membership will not be received so please be careful.
  • If you rental or transfer of goods supplied to members(Membership card, limited special edition goods),you will be deproved membership and you can not refund membership fee.
  • Sure your membership is only possible pesonality. If impersonation of others or does not exist information, you will be deproved membership and you can not refund membership fee.
  • An individual to transfer only one person amount is possible. You have to check you are Domestic member or Foreigner member and transfer exact membership fee. Lack of fee or if the excess is not refundable.
    After recruitment membership of the period, membership will be upgraded membership rating and you can find out membership name in 우수회원 BBS. Membership the list before the public, such as verification and confirmation of payment for the questions we do not ever answer.

Source/Copy & pasted from:

http://cafe.daum.net/fant-ara/3WIP/19

Credit: oh♔randall @ Diadem

Question..how to pay the membership fees (for foreign member)?

Send/remit it to the bank account listed and then follow-up filling up the application for foreign member and e-mail it to them. Everything you need to do is said. ^^

Is this a monthly payment of $10? And if someone can kindly tell me if foreign members get special stuff or not? Thanks! :)

No, it's an annual payment of $10 USD (July 1st 2012 - June 30th 2013). You'll have to renew your membership every year~

The memberships for foreign and Korean members are the same and are all listed under ♣Benefit of Membership.♣.

*** Foreigner members of the mailing of loss or variation of an international postal rates and fees, including international mail due to lost or returned in a fair amount Not be recruited by the national membership dues more affordable, but as Article 6., you can not receive special limited edition goods.

foreigner member dont have special limited edition goods..... but what about member card ? they post to us FREE or what

Send/remit it to the bank account listed and then follow-up filling up the application for foreign member and e-mail it to them. Everything you need to do is said. ^^

No, it's an annual payment of $10 USD (July 1st 2012 - June 30th 2013). You'll have to renew your membership every year~

The memberships for foreign and Korean members are the same and are all listed under ♣Benefit of Membership.♣.

Thanks for the reply :) but I think foreign members don't get special items? Not too sure since the translation wasn't too clear on that fact..

And sorry to be a bother but do you know how we pay? Paypal, direct bank transfer?

thanks

I see...

Well, since it cost like 45$ to do overseas money transaction at my bank, I guess it's time to go to Western Union.. should be a bit cheaper >_<;;

Thank for your reply but the banking info stated above is for local member (Korean only)

if you need a daum ID. how do u sign up for that since everything is in korean?

the swift number listed doesnt work unless you removed the XXX at the end..but it shows another bank location...either that the translation is really off.... and the address that showed up for the bank is 203 Hoeyondong 1 ga Chung gu

Period of recruitment: May, 8th 2011(Tue.) ~ 25th(Mon.)

25th is a friday. monday is either 21st or the 28th.

Oh well. I just remitted mine this afternoon, hope mine goes through on time. Will send the email tomorrow. Btw thanks again for posting the steps.

25th is a friday. monday is either 21st or the 28th.

Oh well. I just remitted mine this afternoon, hope mine goes through on time. Will send the email tomorrow. Btw thanks again for posting the steps.

How did you do it? Did you go to your bank to have it transfer over? o.o

i got my reply today, but you need to attach proof of the transfer with your email.

this is the reply i have so far:

"

Deposited in a foreign country, you will be marked with the code number, not name.

I'm sorry, but remittance receipts photographed or scanned and asks you to have mail sent to an attachment.

Please. :