Diadem Forums

[12.05.10] Quick News - T-ara's QUEEN'S fanclub information in English

randall

How did you do it? Did you go to your bank to have it transfer over? o.o

I think it differs for countries. Comteplated going to the bank but I found out my local post office offers remittance services so I did it there instead as if I opted for Western Union it will cost twice as much.

i got my reply today, but you need to attach proof of the transfer with your email. this is the reply i have so far: " Deposited in a foreign country, you will be marked with the code number, not name. I'm sorry, but remittance receipts photographed or scanned and asks you to have mail sent to an attachment. Please. :

Thanks for the news, will scan and mail my proof attachment soon.

I think it differs for countries. Comteplated going to the bank but I found out my local post office offers remittance services so I did it there instead as if I opted for Western Union it will cost twice as much.

Which country are you from then? If you're from the US then I might as well go to the post office instead of the bank tomorrow xD If you are from the US, how much did it cost to do the remittance?

Which country are you from then? If you're from the US then I might as well go to the post office instead of the bank tomorrow xD If you are from the US, how much did it cost to do the remittance?

Asia, Singapore. Am no where near the US sadly. hahaha. :P

You should sign up asap though since it takes a few days and the deadline is drawing near. :(

Asia, Singapore. Am no where near the US sadly. hahaha. :P

You should sign up asap though since it takes a few days and the deadline is drawing near. :(

Ya, I looked it up and turns out that my postal services also does remittance, but it's in the form of a money order... How was your's done?

Ya, I looked it up and turns out that my postal services also does remittance, but it's in the form of a money order... How was your's done?

Mine was a TTS. They had a Wooribank account.

Sorry for not being much help. This is the first time I have done something like this. Darn you CCM for not having paypal.

Mine was a TTS. They had a Wooribank account.

Sorry for not being much help. This is the first time I have done something like this. Darn you CCM for not having paypal.

Oh i see, turns out our postal office doesn't do remittance >_>;; stupid website lol

No, it's ok. Thanks for your help though xD I just went and did the transfer with the bank.. they looked at me weirdly lol 55$ just like that. And yep.. CCM isn't international friendly T^T;

yes it is a wooribank account. or thats what i got when i used the swiftcode without the XXX at the end.

i did it online with bankofamerica from the states. i had a $35fee. they also send you receipt in the mail a few days after.

maybe we can somehow suggest paypal to CCM? even if they increase the joining fee to $20usd. it'll cost less than having to pay a wiring fee >_>...could we send t-ara a fan letter about it? xD and have the girls persuade the idiots