Diadem Forums

[12.05.11] Quick News - QUEEN'S official balloons being distributed at music shows this week

nathaniel

[12.05.11] Quick News - QUEEN'S official balloons being distributed at music shows this week

At Music Bank (11th), Music Core (12th) and Inkigayo (13th), balloons from T-ara's official fanclub will be distributed for Yangpa, Boram and Soyeon's joint stages of "I Know".

Below is a brief translation of how to receive QUEEN's official balloons

<How to apply>

Comment on the post with "Name/Contact/Date of Birth/Recordings participating at"

<Order in which the balloons will be given>

1. Purchase all three of the following: Funky Town CD + Music Sound purchase (I Know) + Colorring (I Know) + ringtone (I Know)

2. Purchase two of the following: Funky Town CD + Music Sound purchase (I Know) + Colorring (I Know) + ringtone (I Know)

3. Purchase one of the following: Funky Town CD + Music Sound purchase (I Know) + Colorring (I Know) + ringtone (I Know)

(All of the above are on a first come, first serve basis)

4. First come, first serve + Funky Town CD

5. First come, first serve

You'll need a screenshot of the purchases for the music sites (Cyworld will not be accepted)

Source: http://cafe.daum.net/fant-ara/3aM6/6

Credit: Nathaniel @ Diadem

I'm still not too happy with the name myself but to match it, I'd pick gold.

Gold has always been a symbolizing color of royalty by numerous monarchies for centuries - from the Egyptians, Romans, Greeks, Persians, Chinese, Koreans, Aztecs, Incans, British, French, Spanish etc. Ok sure, T-ara may not be monarchs, yet alone even members of royalty but the color suits the name in my opinion.