Diadem Forums

[PICS] T-ara for Star Collection Card (05/11)

Sweettreasurer

[PICS] T-ara for Star Collection Card (05/11)

gallery_15608_1747_11811.jpg

gallery_15608_1747_36200.jpg

gallery_15608_1747_56740.jpg

gallery_15608_1747_35667.jpg

CREDIT: Jiyeon & Qri fanpage @ FB + Sweettreasurer + tiaradiadem.com

That was what i was thinking as well xD Those pictures look like T-ara are going to a formal party, very pretty dresses ^^~

to answer my own question... haha found this. not sure how legit the website is as i've never used it before. (couldn't find it on yesasia.com)

http://www.kpoptown.com/official-goods/8138-tara-official-star-collection-card-.html

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ahh, first post kind of shy, has anyone else ordered there? Mine got dispatched today :D! I can't wait until more pictures of the actual cards surface! A few are on Ebay but there are around 400-600, no? Can't wait to see all the prettiness!

Edited by DollyCakes

I know, I can't wait to get mine! I hope to get a big binder for holding trading cards so I can flip through it like a book! I don't know how many different kinds of cards there are, but if it's 600, it might be a little difficult to complete the collection! :D

Mine were shipped from GrapeMusicCd on Ebay, but I think I have to wait a couple more weeks to get them (I didn't get a tracking number). I noticed they are on Yesasia now, too, along with their t-shirts, just in case anyone wants to order from there. :)

Binders are great for that, I say go for it! I think it might of been an error and there are 400 but I read 600 somewhere for sure but now the same place says 400, so.. confusing!

Either way it will still be very hard OTL;; I'm going to try and save aside a little extra cash here and there and try to get a box each month/ every 2 months to make it seem more achievable.

I hope yours come soon, I made the mistake of ordering from YesAsia to avoid customs but from there it usually takes 6 weeks for stuff to get to my house from HK >__<;;

Anyway, I hope you get good ones and not many doubles!

I got my first box of cards this week and have another in the mail! Does anyone have any info on the contest thing? The contest cards say for instructions in English go to www.starcard.co.kr but there aren't any English instructions on the site. ;_;

I first found out about the contest here, at the bottom is an address to send the special gemstone cards to: http://www.soompi.co...ction-card-box/

Their deadline is July 15, but that might just be their deadline and not the whole contest. I don't know much about Soompi, but I think they are popular, so I might mail my cards there. Sorry I can't help more! :(

I'm trying to get the official rules translated, but it's taking a while. I think I'll send at least some of them to Soompi just to see what happens. If anyone else has info, please post here!

Thank you! I'll be sending the cards from my first box to Soompi tomorrow.

Yay, I got my Star Cards! Very happy with them! They are thick paper cards and don't have much gloss on them, and they are much sturdier than cards that usually come with albums.

I took some pics of the first three packs (out of 10), but they turned out horrible. I'm sorry about that. :( When I take pics of the rest I will redo these and make sure they look better! I might just put up a link to my online photo album, because it will be a lot of pics. I had to take separate pics of the Eunjung card because it is holographic on one side and reflected too much.

You got some great ones! Did you get many/any duplicates? Mine came today and I think I got 4 which isn't too bad.

I'll look forward to the other pics : D

• 5 weeks later...