Diadem Forums

[12.05.11] Video - EunJung @

s-park

Thanks for sharing! Eunjung looks absolutely lovely here. Hope she becomes a bankable movie star one day too.

This is the Im Soo Jung movie right? And while I was wondering why she came to watch the movie alone, there goes Suzy who came after her in the red carpet. Maybe they went to see this together or at the very least, they must have met each other there.

If you see this picture of all the stars on the red carpet, our Eunjung definitely looked the best.

http://www.soompi.com/news/stars-dazzle-at-the-vip-premiere-of-all-about-my-wife

I can't stand miss A Suzy. She gets lots of attention for her 'acting' even though she can't act, and it overshadows Eunjung who is a true talented actress. It's sad when people like Suzy can get more attention over talented idols, even when it isn't deserved.

If you see this picture of all the stars on the red carpet, our Eunjung definitely looked the best.

http://www.soompi.co...l-about-my-wife

I can't stand miss A Suzy. She gets lots of attention for her 'acting' even though she can't act, and it overshadows Eunjung who is a true talented actress. It's sad when people like Suzy can get more attention over talented idols, even when it isn't deserved.

Definitely agreed on miss A's Suzy.

Though it's important to note that miss A was more popular during 2010 to early 2011 than T-ara was, all things considered - friend of mine used to be a big Suzy fan during that time span but pretty much ditched his fanboying and headed out for T-ara instead when Roly Poly came out.

Bottom line - blame the fans and JYP. Suzy's acting in DH was sometimes enough to make me even fall asleep at times (and frankly, nor does she even look that attractive). Plus it didn't help that Eun Jung's character even managed to garner a number of antis - which is at best, awfully ridiculous.

i agree as well about suzy. Her acting is just average. Can't believe she won the newcomer award for dream high when her acting there is meh.

She just gained more attention now coz the movie she was in did so well. But acting wise, eunjung is totally miles ahead.

Eunjung just need a hit drama or movie where she plays the lead rather than a supporting one and i'm pretty sure eunjung will be a bankable star in the future.

eunjung so gorgeousss :wub: :wub: :wub:

and yeah kinda agree about suzy, i love her but her talent in acting....tbh not that good. i'm shock when suzy won those awards, she is just average and if you want to compare her with eunjung or even jiyeon, i think she is not in their level yet