Diadem Forums

[12.05.12] Video - T-ara @ MTV (Edit Ver.)

s-park

OMG, our girls are so beautiful!

Don't they look stunning when they introduce themselves? Eunjung so beautiful! I think Eunjung has lots of popularity in Japan, maybe more than the other members.

And I just love Soyeon! This year made me love her so much. I think she needs to be made permanent leader of T-ara. she has that natural leadership.

OMG, our girls are so beautiful!

Don't they look stunning when they introduce themselves? Eunjung so beautiful! I think Eunjung has lots of popularity in Japan, maybe more than the other members.

And I just love Soyeon! This year made me love her so much. I think she needs to be made permanent leader of T-ara. she has that natural leadership.

LMAO,yes. ^_^ Soyeon,our leader and Eunjung are basically taking over the video with their talkative personalities.Hahaha.During the introducing segment,Soyeon playfully disturb Hyomin from introducing herself. :P

(p/s:I'm surprised (and happy) that you agree to have Soyeon as T-ara's permanent leader considering that Eunjung is your bias :) )

LMAO,yes. ^_^ Soyeon,our leader and Eunjung are basically taking over the video with their talkative personalities.Hahaha.During the introducing segment,Soyeon playfully disturb Hyomin from introducing herself. :P

(p/s:I'm surprised (and happy) that you agree to have Soyeon as T-ara's permanent leader considering that Eunjung is your bias :) )

Yes :) I used to think Eunjung was the best T-ara leader and should be permanent, but I have been so impressed by Soyeon that I think she needs to remain permanent leader. She has the maturity and leadership qualities to run T-ara.

I also think Tiffany should replace Taeyeon as SNSD leader haha