Diadem Forums

[12.05.13] Video HD - T-ara fancams @ Seongnam Bundang Central Park Concert

s-park

T-ara are wearing the clothes from the red carpet for the dream concert so i think it's the right videos.

They actually went to Park Concert before they went to Dream Concert.. So, that's why you can see they wore the same clothes..

p/s: Please change the title :) thanks

Holy crap,Soyeon looks EXTREMELY exhausted.Normally,she would always smile especially in Roly Poly and Lovey Dovey (with her excessive winks) but she only smiled slightly in both songs and her body movements was less energetic (Cry Cry was the most noticeable).It looks like she could has faint any time.

Gee,she performed on 3 different places - Music Core,Seongnam and Dream Concert,later on.They are not robots or has some kind of superpowers.I thought she can has a "permission" to skip the Seongnam Concert for performing on Music Core.But no,I put my hope too high knowing that CCM won't let that happen.

Seriously,I'm really concern regarding their health.I'm not surprised if any one of them pay a visit to a hospital soon.

Okay seems like they don't even have time to rest before Dream Concert. Their shirt is the same. Not to mention they looked exhausted so probably the only time they rest is in the car when the car is on the way to Dream COncert venue... CCM, they are immune to schedules doesn't mean they aren't human... Yet when they PUBLICALLY ask for break, the next moment accuse them for something else and threaten them... such an 'awesome' (sarcastically) CEO..=__=

They actually went to Park Concert before they went to Dream Concert.. So, that's why you can see they wore the same clothes..

p/s: Please change the title :) thanks

Oh thanks.

I didn't realize they performed at another place the same day.