Diadem Forums

[12.05.14] T-ara's foreign fans rush to join their official fanclub, "QUEEN'S"

nathaniel

[12.05.14] T-ara's foreign fans rush to join their official fanclub, "QUEEN'S"

201205141120371002_1.jpg

Girl group T-ara's promotes their fanclub and prepares for it's opening ceremony.

On the 14th, T-ara's agency revealed a picture of the members with a fanclub board. T-ara smiles cheerfully as they hold a board that reveals the date and location of their fanclub's opening ceremony.

T-ara released news of their official fanclub organization in April, and have now made it official through their official fancafe.

T-ara's fanclub membership has received an explosive reaction, especially in Japan and Thailand, with approximately 70,000 people applying. The popularity of T-ara has been brought to life by the fanclub applications.

T-ara's fanclub opening is happening on the 14th of July at Kyunghee University. Out of all the applicants, only 3,500 fans will be invited.

Source: http://news.nate.com/view/20120514n11116

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

When I see this photo the first thought in my mind is not to congratulate them on their new fan club, but the fact that Soyeon tweeted Qri had no pants . . .

Soyeon . . . why are you ruining my image of you and Qri?!? Lol.

But seriously, congrats girls on your official fan club! Don't forget us at Diadems! =[

T-ara smiles cheerfully as they hold a board that reveals the date and location of their fanclub's opening ceremony.

I'm glad they can still smile and laugh despite their gruesome schedules where Soyeon is literally like a living corpse during the performances.

70 thousands applying?Wow,this year is really T-ara's time to shine.Congrats to them. *applause* LOL,from the picture,it looks like Boram and Soyeon were bottomless.

Daum cafe?How can I join since all in Korean.I understand nothing at all.Kinda disappointed.Should be English version though. Because I'm a die-hard fan of T-ARA forever.

BTW, I'm calling myself i-QUEEN'S forever until my last breathe.

Someone please help me with Eng version..

Daum cafe?How can I join since all in Korean.I understand nothing at all.Kinda disappointed.Should be English version though. Because I'm a die-hard fan of T-ARA forever.

BTW, I'm calling myself i-QUEEN'S forever until my last breathe.

Someone please help me with Eng version..

I already got registered but i dont understand what to do for the payment??? can someone help me what to do..i wanna do it ..

Is there any other recruitment after the current recruitment end?

I'm totally lost in their fanpage, maybe I should master the korean language before joinning the fan club. If not really no point in joinning the fan club by reading those "alien" word to me.

Me want to join, anyway I am a boy , Queen is for girls- then am I King? . he he... rather chose Prince..

WANNA OPEN "PRINCE" fanclub for T-ARA male fans, lol

Any page Queen's official page in English?

They posted instructions in English as well. Check it out here:

http://cafe.daum.net/fant-ara/3WIP/19

(login required to view it)

i really want to join ): the website is all korean tho.

im doing the best i can to learn it. i know the basics and can understand the letters fine.

cant they put a language changer? ):

im still wondering why the named it QUEEN'S, i think the majority of t-ara fans are males.

it wouldnt be fair to call it kings tho. I like diadem, mayb i should stay here..

D:

you guys can follow this to join daum. sleepy student posted this on the how to join topic in discussions.http://mylittlesuperdongbang.wordpress.com/2011/07/27/tutorial-%ED%8A%9C%ED%86%A0%EB%A6%AC%EC%96%BC-how-to-make-a-daum-account-blog-cafe/

just dont use caps when you are creating your username. at least thats the problem i had.

as for paying. you need to do wire transfer through the bank. if you have a bank account. you can do it online if u signed with your bank online. my transfer just went through today. hopefully it worked. wont know till i get a reply or something from the other side. as for the swift code. it doesnt work with the XXX at the end. not sure if thats an error on their end, bad translation, or i just wired my money elsewhere without the XXX lol...but my friend who does transfers often said it should be fine. anyways i hope this helps some